212 replies to this topic

#41 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:54 AM

I have a theory, what if naruto world is a 100.000 to the future of our world?

and juubi is actually a human who take alot of nature energy and become a monster and drop moon to earth?

They dont have TV's.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#42 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:10 AM

Wow nice chapter. Help from outside eh? :hehehe:

40283620121415711s.jpg

#43 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:11 AM

I found it really interesting the sage talking about his son's reincarnating in each generation. Possible that Hashirama and Madara were also reincarnations of the sage's sons. I like that we are getting information on the beginning, overall a very good chapter.

10wnpqp.jpg

#44 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:36 AM

I think people are being too disrespectful of naruto because kishi made him out to be dumb (comments from other forums). Naruto had a very difficult time understand Hagoromo's speech because he was likely talking in old-edo Japanese that couldn't be comprehend. It's like us talking to a person that only knows the Old-English Anglo-Saxon tongue. Overall, this was the best chapter in years.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 26 March 2014 - 11:37 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#45 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:37 AM

I have a theory, what if naruto world is a 100.000 to the future of our world?
and juubi is actually a human who take alot of nature energy and become a monster and drop moon to earth?

Rocci, the Naruto universe is only got a notable timespan of 1000 years about. The time between the era of the sage to the era of the hidden villages is about 1000 years.

Plus the time Naruto takes place in is ironically, about our time, most likely designed in a late 90s early 2000s type setting, they have technology, yes kishi said they have tvs, radios, computers, etc. Just weapons and transport are underdeveloped because well, ninja can manifest various elements as weapons and can travel fast on their own so it kinda negates the need for automobiles. There is a technology page on Narutowiki. Plus kishi has said he designed naruto's time period without an ideal place or era but there is evidence of technology past say the early 90s but not what we have right now obviously.

I think people are being too disrespectful of naruto because kishi made him out to be dumb (comments from other forums). Naruto had a very difficult time understand Hagoromo's speech because he was talking in old-edo Japanese that couldn't be comprehend. It's like use talking to a person that only knows the Old-English Anglo-Saxon tongue. Overall, this was the best chapter in years.

I'd say 631 was still the best chapter in years along with Naruto fighting alongside minato, those were big chapters. The reunion of team 7 was a big event while fighting alongside minato was one of the best things for both their characters.

*Merged posts. You double posted and the posts were within 2 minutes of each other--Nate River

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#46 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:07 PM

All in all a great chapter! Much of revelations though. I guess everyone anticipated that Naruto would meet SO6P, but bloody hell! it still left me speechless. Naruto is the incarnation of Ashura and Sasuke the incarnation of Indra(yet to be revealed), nice plot actually, according to me. I still hate the fact that Sasuke will get the Rinnegan, but again Naruto pretty much knows much about the rinnegan, atleast better than anyone else, so not a big deal I guess. Ashura and Indra fought and their bodies were destroyed, WAIT! If Naruto is incarnation of Ashura and Sasuke of Indra and they are gonna fight at the end, yeah that makes sense as to why Naruto said "If we fight, we both die". Cannot wait for the next chapter since Hagomoro is going to entrust something to Naruto and Naruto will finally be awake in Kamui dimension and we'll get what we are waiting for *fingers crossed*. BTW, both of the  names of Hagomoro's sons are taken from the Hindu mythology where

'Ashura' or 'Asura' means a demon and 'Indra' is known as the king of all gods in Hindu Pantheon. I guess, Kishi is drawing some parallels partly from stories from the real world itself XD.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#47 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:23 PM

Best chapter in a while. Never expected Naruto to be the reincarnation of the sages son. Sasuke will be the reincarnation of Indra most likely. I doubt Sakura will have any connection to this seeing as she's a normal girl.

#48 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:32 PM

from this, I'm pretty sure that Saguya is the shinigami of the death from the Shikku Fuujin. And she is a shinigami who came from the deity world, not an alien like someone could think (also because at her time the moon still didn't exist)

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#49 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:37 PM

Reads chapter

Well...someone better pick up that phone...Because I F**** called it > :D

Here is what I got that I called it.

Naruto was going to meet with the Hermit of the Six Paths. Ounce he received the other half of Kurama's chakra.

Rikudo had light colored hair...maybe it was white...yellow...or even pink...lol. So it means that his wife had black hair that was passed down through her descendants.

Kaguya was known as a rabbit...I knew it...Bunnies were somehow involved in all of this.

Here is what surprised me the most.

The Sage had a brother...I wonder if he had something to do with all of this. I noticed his figure kind of looks somewhat similar to Madara. Maybe it was his brother that turned the elder son against him.

They sealed it inside "us"...so there is another Juubi out there then.

Kaguya looks like the Reaper Death God seal, wonder if that was her punishment for stealing the fruit, also she looks like an alien. If there was a scary mother out there...Ohh that is her.

Edit: Also...did her son just admitted she was stronger than all of them...Good God...

Edited by Strangelove, 26 March 2014 - 12:39 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#50 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:03 PM

Saw someone made a interesting point. Sasuke might not be the reincarnation of Indra but Madara is.

#51 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:09 PM

naruto will have color pages next chapter. and the wsj preview said that Naruto will have a new power.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#52 TyranntX

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku (duh), Dinosaurs, anime, Starcraft, and skyrim.

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:12 PM

so Naruto is NOT awake yet.... Darn

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube....TyranntX/videos

#53 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:26 PM

I have to say that this was a very shocking chapter Naruto is like the SO6P younger son man I think know one saw that coming, but I could be wrong on that part. Also from what I can see Naruto will be getting a power up but we need to wait to see if that is true or not right now, I still can't believe that some people are raging on this chapter but I feel that this is a chapter that we needed I mean look at what we got.

1 we got to see the SO6P and learn more about him and what he looks like at long last.

2 we found out he had a brother

3 We got back story on his sons

So to me this was a very good chapter I just hope we get more next week

#54 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:32 PM

It's been a while since a Chapter has left me this speechless. I mean, Hagoromo the SAGE of SIX PATHS makes his appearance to Naruto. Part of me saw this coming, but at the same time I was also excited based on what happened last chapter. 

My review: 

Good review.

#55 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:44 PM

so Naruto is NOT awake yet.... Darn

well at least he is least he is talking to the SO6P which is something and we know he is close to death.

#56 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:02 PM

Ah so this really is Naruto's inner self dimension, but I really thought he would meet with Yin Kurama first ! I'm totally surprised that it's Hagoromo to begin with ! Also, I'm really surprised about Hagoromo's look, by the preview we had of his profile, I imagined him like an older version of Naruto LOL, then I got this idea that Naruto and him were the same. But no. LOL. Althought, there is still a reincarnation story since Ashura chose to reincarnated himself into Naruto. I think we can extrapolate that Indra reincarnated himself into Sasuke.

I think it was to much to think that in this manga naruto would be the reincarnation of Hagoromo all alone.
Because Kishi keeps to bring Sasuke and this brother thing everywhere, and I think as much we want Naruto to succeed alone, Kishi still will persist to add Sasuke in the equation because "brotherhood will conquer everything" kinda. I have to admit sometimes I would like it to be different, but it's not the path Kishi chose.

I think the fact that Kishi has a twin brother influenced him a lot in his life, and in his inspiration also. People say it's very special to have a twin, that it's like to have one person in two bodies. and I also think the bond between twins is really strong. I guess that's why Kishi keeps telling us brother's stories.

Thinking of it, I was totally *on my ass* to learn that Hagoromo had a brother. It felt to me like it was asspulled because until then, Kishi wrote his story this way : "Kaguya had a son and ............". I don't know, it's weird, and I have to admit I don't really like it.

I also got this feeling that the forerunner that Hagoromo is talking about are Uzumaki's. I remember at the Uzumaki's temple there was a lot of masks with horns am I right ? I will search for the chapter.

This chapter is really really good, and I guess this conversation will last longer, so we might not see Naruto waking up for true soon.
Their conversation is exquisite lol ^^ All this fuss about the way to talk I like it ^^ I think it must be better to read that in japanese ^^ I suppose the nuances must be finer that in the translation.

Soooooooooooo does all this means that Sasuke will meet Hagoromo too ? I hope not, but it's kind of implied that Indra reincarnated himself into Sasuke. I think it will be Naruto only to meet with Hagoromo, because Hagoromo likes what he did until now. So he will entrust to him something. Maybe it's Ninshuu. Maybe it's a part of his power, maybe it's all his power, of maybe he's just talking about the bijuu's chakra ? Or maybe it's just about his will. 

You know this thing about Ashura and Indra that travelled through and over time without and end to it, I think maybe, It could have been this way:

Ashura could have been in Hashirama, maybe in Hiruzen, then in Jiraiya, and finally in Naruto. I don't really see him in Minato because he was a genius when he was young (right ?)
Indra could have be in Madara then in Sasuke. I don't really see him in somebody else.

...because their essence could be in them, they are so alike and repeating their stories in some way.

http://www.mangaread...et/naruto/670/6 --> 'whenever I travel through time to meet a transmigrant' so Hagoromo might have meet with some others... Hashirama, Jiraiya... I would like to hear about it. This proves that his sons have been into some predecessors of Naruto, and that he went to meet with them. He did it multiples times. So maybe he believed at every time that the person standing before him was the savior, and that never really worked. This time it may be the last because it will work with Naruto.

Soooo will Naruto get Ashura's clothing style ? Would be cool IMO.
And by this http://www.mangaread...t/naruto/670/19, is Kishimoto showing us what Naruto's next mode will be ?

There is still one question about this encounter. WHEN was this chapter happening ? They are in Naruto's inner self dimension. In his mind. So, where is Yin Kurama ? It seems that Hagoromo is not attached to Bijuus. He just can travel whenever and wherever he wants. I like him better that way too. It's possible that this encounter happens BEFORE Obito transfered Yin Kurama into Naruto. I think that's why the dimension is empty. So I guess we will see the end of the sealing AFTER Hagoromo left. And then Naruto will wake up.

Edited by Otaru, 26 March 2014 - 02:57 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#57 TyranntX

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku (duh), Dinosaurs, anime, Starcraft, and skyrim.

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:07 PM

Kishi won't really KILL naruto will he?

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube....TyranntX/videos

#58 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:08 PM

Soooo will Naruto get Ashura's clothing style ? Would be cool IMO.

And by this http://www.mangaread...t/naruto/670/19, is Kishimoto showing us what Naruto's next mode will be ?

I think he might get the leaf jacket for his next clothing since that is the modern day clothing for ninjas

#59 Baiken

Baiken

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Just a college student interested in a few things such as Sakura Haruno, Game of Thrones, Art, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Harry Potter, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Justin Timberlake, Parks and Rec.

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:14 PM

http://www.narusaku....1&page=8#492498

Called it on day one. I hope that gets resolved if it turns out to be true.

Kaguya really looks like someone that ought nought to be kittened with. I really would like to know what kind of ruler Kaguya was. I would like to think she ate the fruit and ended the civil wars for humanity's own sake. But after this chapter, I don't think she was actually human. Always new Naruto and Sasuke would end up paralleling the two sons. I know some people wanted Naruto to be Hagoromo's reincarnation but I'm sorry. I just can't see someone like Naruto mantling So6p, like no. Gawd no. But if it actually does end up going that route, lol at Kishi trying to have Sasuke maintain his relevance by giving So6p a brother. Good chapter.

#60 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

Kishi won't really KILL naruto will he?

No he won't if he did then Naruto might be brought back to life somehow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users