#201 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:25 AM

Well manga do tend to go on longer than we think

We only mean as the arc wise. I remember a topic from MS about if want to stretch Naruto, how would you do it. Shoot, depends on how it goes down here, I won't mind.

#202 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:51 AM

The final battle between Naruto and Sasuke is probably going to seem anticlimactic atleast compared to all the kitten that went down in the Fourth War I mean....no matter how you look at it there's no topping an entire ninja war with zombie immortal god-tiers, evil villains choosing sides, tailed beasts running amoke, a fight that goes on for over 2 years and top it off with a single confrontation.

I wonder whats gonna happen after the war, I assume Sasuke is going to return to the village like he said but would that technically make Naruto failing his promise since he wasn't the one to bring Sasuke back? And there's also the problem that Sasuke plans on killing Naruto (someone who is looked up to by 99% of the shinobi world) and become Hokage....How he plans for this to work out...I have no idea.

eh10ut.jpg

#203 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:00 AM

We never know yet. Anything can happen from here to the main event.

#204 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:15 AM

The final battle between Naruto and Sasuke is probably going to seem anticlimactic atleast compared to all the kitten that went down in the Fourth War I mean....no matter how you look at it there's no topping an entire ninja war with zombie immortal god-tiers, evil villains choosing sides, tailed beasts running amoke, a fight that goes on for over 2 years and top it off with a single confrontation.

I wonder whats gonna happen after the war, I assume Sasuke is going to return to the village like he said but would that technically make Naruto failing his promise since he wasn't the one to bring Sasuke back? And there's also the problem that Sasuke plans on killing Naruto (someone who is looked up to by 99% of the shinobi world) and become Hokage....How he plans for this to work out...I have no idea.

With the full Kurama(I mean he's gonna get it, anyhow) inside Naruto, I doubt how Sasuke is gonna kill Naruto. His speed is nowhere near Naruto, maybe strength is. Full Kurama I assume is as strong as Hashirama/normal Madara. And besides when Sasuke was a bit jealous(I hope I am using the right word) when he saw Naruto balancing all that full Kurama chakra and Senjutsu chakra perfectly, it was made clear that Naruto was stronger than him. Lol, based on current scenario Naruto with full Kurama and senjutsu can crush Sasuke.

Edited by narusaku256, 31 March 2014 - 09:00 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#205 Rozette

Rozette

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:10 PM

I see that a spoiler thread has emerged.. does this mean that we will possibly be getting an early release this week?

tumblr_mxbjasXMEh1smr913o2_500.png

There was once a hero who flew too close to the sun.

His wings of wax fell apart and he plummeted to the earth...

#206 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:13 PM

Nope the usual Wendsday release check the spoiler thread to read the details.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#207 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:29 PM

Question... What do the raws say? Hagoromo sealed the Juubi inside him or it was sealed in both of them?!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#208 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:32 PM

Question... What do the raws say? Hagoromo sealed the Juubi inside him or it was sealed in both of them?!

I second this. If latter, ok, someone got a HUGE explaining to do.

#209 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:11 PM

I think somehow Sasuke will not get the Rinnegan, he still will have the Sharigan. Why? If Sasuke is the reincarnation of indra. Indra had the Sharigan and not the Rinnegan.

I don't see Sasuke with Rinnegan either. Sasuke's eyes are Itachi's eyes. I think Kishimoto will never take them away from Sasuke.
The fact that Indra has Sharingan reinforce this IMO.

Edited by Otaru, 01 April 2014 - 06:21 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#210 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:41 AM

Did we ever find out what was so weird about how Hagoromo spoke? Like, did he use really formal language, etc...

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#211 manbeast101

manbeast101

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:45 AM

I found the chapter to be quite good. I was glad that Naruto finally met the sage. But it seem my prediction of him being the sage's reincarnation to be wrong, but I am fine with him be the younger son's reincarnation instead. Because he is still Naruto, and that is good.

Looking forward to the new chapter to find out what happens next.

#212 manbeast101

manbeast101

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:53 AM

Also looking forward to NaruSaku moment when Naruto wakes up, but what I really can't wait for is when Naruto and Sakura finally kiss.

Also, wouldn't it be funny if the Sage's younger son's wife was like/similar to Sakura? That would be funny, don't you guys think?

Sorry for posting twice, I tried to edit my other one but accidently hit the wrong thing.

Edited by manbeast101, 02 April 2014 - 02:56 AM.

#213 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:12 AM

Did we ever find out what was so weird about how Hagoromo spoke? Like, did he use really formal language, etc...

I believe it was just a generation deference they did live like thousands of years apart from one another it would be like someone nowadays trying to strike up a conversation with a medieval knight or Viking, it doesn't help that one of them apparently is used to talking with someone with words (Hagoromo) and the other one is somewhat of an idiot (Naruto)

Also looking forward to NaruSaku moment when Naruto wakes up, but what I really can't wait for is when Naruto and Sakura finally kiss.

Assuming it will happen you never know maybe Kishi did 663 CPR so he won't have to do it again later :hehehe:

eh10ut.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users