• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 naruto is da man

naruto is da man

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:48 PM

I remember, i watched this one episode, i think it was one of the later one's where Naruto was in toad sage mode. (and had 2 clones filled with toad oil) It was so cool when he was on top of Chief Toad! Sakura was like naruto please come save me and all, i thought it was such a great fight between pain and naruto!!! So i just wanna know what do you guys think about it all AND (spoil alirt) THEE MESSED OF FACT ABOUT SASUKE BECOMING HOKAGE!........................but when you think about it naruto will become something MUCH greater then the 5 KAGE's put together!!!!! i think he will become the sage of the six paths, but he's so cool tho, and with pervy sage, so much to talk about so little time LOOL, NARUTO AND SAKURA 4 EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

any way here id the fight with pain (best upload on youtube)    

so epic! so i just wanna know what you guys think about it all

#2 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:30 PM

Well the Naruto vs Pain fight was indeed epic :D

Now for Sasuke becoming Hokage...NO WAY hes gonna be Hokage! XD

We have spend 10+ years of our life, eager to see Naruto Hokage.

Now what!? Sasuke is just gonna Steal his title? No i dont think so...Even if i think

there is a possibility for him to make a different village and be hokage there ( like a new Uchiha 1-member Clan xD hahahaha)

Finally,Naruto about becoming the six paths...Hmmm i have thought about it a lot.Here is what i think:

The sage himself said to the baby bijuus that, one say someone will come and unite you into one being.

And unlike you were inside of ME, you will get ( with the other person) to know, what true strength is :)

So naruto (as we think and have seen untill now) is the OTHER person.

One other thing that made me sceptical ( well not for very much) is that one youtuber said this:

Have you ever thought about the Sage of the Six paths being Naruto in the future, 

and telling us his story of when he was a kid?

Since we havent seen his face,maybe its because we could recognise the sage as naruto.

Although this theory is WRONG it was a very nice idea from the viewer, so i had to mention it here :)

Thats all i had to say :D

Edited by *- ZerΩ -*, 13 February 2014 - 06:33 PM.

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#3 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:00 AM

I really enjoyed the Pain arc, I enjoyed Sakura's role there as well. And yes, that fight was very epic! My fave part was when Sakura screamed Naruto's name. I just love it when she does that. I get a fangasm every time lol... :hehehe:  :love:  :smexy:

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users