#41 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:20 AM

Even with the week break, I'm glad we got some NaruSaku even if it was in a small dose. It made the chapter that much more enjoyable in my book. :D

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#42 Cherry-Bloss93

Cherry-Bloss93

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Naruto, Biochemistry <3

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:20 AM

I've never seen NaruSaku4Life3g so excited before, lol

narusaku_ending_22_by_dew_mangaka-d56e4f

#43 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:21 AM

now that i read it a second time, i don't get some part. mizukage is blessed with so many nature types, and she gets hit flying. sakura / tsunade still retain youthful looks and the yin seal, and they say they don't have much chakra left.. maybe once you form the seal it's there to stay.. even if you exhausted most of the chakra in your body or the seal.... ah i duno

wow 93 users reading this forum.

Edited by Hanabi, 22 January 2014 - 07:25 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#44 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:21 AM

I kittening love this chapter. Whenever Sakura appears, it becomes an insta-fave most of the time. A life without Naruto to her is likely no life at all. This is where feelings should be released imo. :-)

This is the perfect time for that. We've only been waiting more than ten years for it.

#45 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:22 AM

AMAZING NARUSAKU MOMENT. The only words to describe this chapter.    

My review for the chapter: 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 22 January 2014 - 07:24 AM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#46 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:23 AM

my-emotions.gif

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#47 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:23 AM

Not sure that Sakura , even if she knows Chyio jutsu , can use it anymore since she is almost out of chakra . It was the same for Chyio when she tried to revive Gaara and she had to borrow chakra from Naruto to be able to complete the jutsu (maybe this time Gaara will return the favor) .  I guess for now she's just trying to keep Naruto from dying until they reach their destination , wherever that is (maybe the Uzumaki shrine where they revived the 4 Hokage ?)

Also , how come they are all out of chakra ,  yet they are still drawn with the chakra cloak from Kurama around them ? Couldn't they get more chakra from that  ?

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#48 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:25 AM

This is the perfect time for that. We've only been waiting more than ten years for it.

Most definitely. Kishis finally likely gonna push the ship that'll be end game. And what's funny is how it's being played out. It's somewhat reminiscent to that fanart of Sakura over a dying Naruto. I can't remember which though
But now is definitely a better time than any. The thought of Naruto not being in her life will likely run through her head, and we're gonna see one hell of an epic reaction. I hate that we have to wait. Lmao Kishi is torturing us.>_<

#49 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:26 AM

Don't you guys realize? Gaara, Naruto, and Sakura are leaving the war so that they can build the most powerful clan of all time. I've been lying to all of you. Gaara x Naruto x Sakura is my true OTP.

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#50 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

I cannot access mangafox forum, why? :fu:

#51 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Now I really wish they had Senzu beans in the Naruto universe for obvious reasons...

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#52 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Man I hate to bandwagon but Hinata was just lols in this chapter. First Dog-Boy has to remind her she's a Hyuuga then she falls all over herself like the chick that dies first in horror movies.

Just....that last page. RIP NaruHina and SasuSaku in one fell-blow.

Edited by Mistraal, 22 January 2014 - 07:27 AM.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#53 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:27 AM

Not sure that Sakura , even if she knows Chyio jutsu , can use it anymore since she is almost out of chakra . It was the same for Chyio when she tried to revive Gaara and she had to borrow chakra from Naruto to be able to complete the jutsu (maybe this time Gaara will return the favor) .  I guess for now she's just trying to keep Naruto from dying until they reach their destination , wherever that is (maybe the Uzumaki shrine where they revived the 4 Hokage ?)

Also , how come they are all out of chakra ,  yet they are still drawn with the chakra cloak from Kurama around them ? Couldn't they get more chakra from that  ?

I don't think Sakura would die saving Naruto IF he's partially alive. Remember, Chiyo saved a dying Sakura and her life wasn't forfeit after.

#54 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

ok last thing ill say about hinata notice how sakura was able to get to naruto and hinata wasn't do you think that was kishi's way of expressing who is more suitable for naruto think about it sakura was able to reach him and hinata wasn't sakura is by his side and hinata is not

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#55 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

I have absolutely loved this chapter thank you kishi!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I love how Sakura is telling Naruto that he's strong and how he mustn't lose I thought that was sweet but that cliffhanger at the end though :hm:Kishi why do you like to torture us with those cliffhangers of yours.

Edited by narusakuforlife1667, 22 January 2014 - 07:27 AM.

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#56 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:28 AM

I've never seen NaruSaku4Life3g so excited before, lol

Sorry, but oh my God! Why? Because I predicted this once a long time ago, but I didn't want to jinx it. Now, Kishi is like someone who bypass in my area, and I will just say, "We're not worthy." But yeah, must calm down. Hell, my latest post is spreading super fast. Here what I said.

To NaruSaku fans

Now I really wish they had Senzu beans in the Naruto universe for obvious reasons...

KRILLIN!!!!

#57 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:29 AM

now that i read it a second time, i don't get some part. mizukage is blessed with so many nature types, and she gets hit flying. sakura / tsunade still retain youthful looks and the yin seal, and they say they don't have much chakra left.. maybe once you form the seal it's there to stay.. even if you exhausted most of the chakra in your body or the seal.... ah i duno

wow 80 users reading this forum.

The seal disappears after reaching an unknown critical depletion of chakra. We see this happen after the Sannin showdown in Part 1, after the mass scale Shinra Tensei destroyed Konoha, and when Tsunade's Byakugou jutsu receded against Madara. I think what Tsunade was referring to is chakra that she could expend for jutsu. It's impossible to be completely without chakra, otherwise you would die. So even though they're apparently low on chakra, they haven't quite reached the limit where their seals would no longer be sustainable. 

Sadly, I don't think the Mizukage has been able to live up to her hype. Much of what she's done has been underwhelming which is unfortunate because she has a very unique skill set. I think her mistreatment stems from the weakness that Kishi has when it comes to writing appropriately for his female cast. He just seems to have a difficult time with them for whatever reason. 

#58 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:30 AM

.....I hope Sakura doesn't do that though T^T I want her to liveee

but I also want Naruto to liveee.......can't we have both?

Since Naruto is dying but not yet dead, if Sakura were to use Chiyo jutsu, it will be like when Chiyo use it on Sakura. Enough to save him without dying

#59 Cherry-Bloss93

Cherry-Bloss93

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Naruto, Biochemistry <3

I was thinking - all those things Sakura said to Naruto, about him being strong and surviving... were those said for Naruto's sake? Or for Sakura to comfort herself because she can't bear the thought of losing him? :hehehe:

narusaku_ending_22_by_dew_mangaka-d56e4f

#60 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

AMAZING NARUSAKU MOMENT. The only words to describe this chapter.    

My review for the chapter: 

Nice review.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users