#7381 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Dec 29 2012, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wasn't ignoring your second option " He might have been misleading the readers". I'm telling you the most likely that is coming out of that speech, which I repeat what I told you:

Think about it, which it's not hard at all, why would Kishi cut it off if he don't want to confirm something this soon and/or why would he cut it off in a middle of well known sentence for each reader that at least 90% is sure what he meant ?

If I was really mean, I'd just quote my own quoting back to you. But I'm a gentle soul and not bad at all so:

What you are telling me is your own opinion on what is most likely. Personally, at the moment, I view NH pretty likely given the recent chapters. So I try to make sense of the so called NS moments in the light of NH canon. What explains all those moments if NH becomes canon? I think the answer is deliberate misdirection by Kishi. It is possible that you are right and it hints NS canon.

Kishi cuts off the sentence so not to confirm anything. Yamato could have been saying that Sakura loved Naruto, it is a strong possibility, but never confirmed. Kishi has left himself an out. If anyone ever asks him about that moment, he can just go "Oh, Yamato never said Sakura loves Naruto" and it won't even be a lie.
The stars are fire.

#7382 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 29 2012, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I was really mean, I'd just quote my own quoting back to you. But I'm a gentle soul and not bad at all so:

What you are telling me is your own opinion on what is most likely. Personally, at the moment, I view NH pretty likely given the recent chapters. So I try to make sense of the so called NS moments in the light of NH canon. What explains all those moments if NH becomes canon? I think the answer is deliberate misdirection by Kishi. It is possible that you are right and it hints NS canon.

Kishi cuts off the sentence so not to confirm anything. Yamato could have been saying that Sakura loved Naruto, it is a strong possibility, but never confirmed. Kishi has left himself an out. If anyone ever asks him about that moment, he can just go "Oh, Yamato never said Sakura loves Naruto" and it won't even be a lie.

I'm sorry but it was intented, the facial expression of Yamato and the subject it was really this question, he just didnt wanted to spill it out.
The databook is nothing but an official interpretation of the manga content, it says that she didnt know about what she really feels about Naruto.
He would ask this question if Naruto didnt awake but Sakura would not have a answer to yamato's question.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 29 December 2012 - 10:13 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#7383 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Dec 29 2012, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At some point, Sakura must need chakra as well, God knows how many she's healed. Maybe he will kiss Sakura's forehead and give her chakra that way, like Dan did with Tsunade! biggrin.gif I really hope so, and that would also smack this NH pairing once and for all. XD

That'd be nice. Then Sakura magically activates dat rebirth technique.

sounds like some fanfic scene.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#7384 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 30 2012, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You said that it's a strong possibility and to not confirm anything from the part of Sakura, which what I was saying to you before and that telling you the most likely from that speech.
I'm not saying from you to tell me " Yes, you're right, Yamato has meant that Sakura loved Naruto". Though, you have given me the response that it's the most likely by the words in bold. It's a fact kept hanging.

#7385 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Dec 29 2012, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That'd be nice. Then Sakura magically activates dat rebirth technique.

sounds like some fanfic scene.

Just like this chapter, right? And you just seem like a jerk with your sarcasm.

Besides, it already happened. With Kishi and his parallels, it may as well happen again.

Edited by sushi., 29 December 2012 - 11:03 PM.

ナルサク

#7386 MakeMoneyEatRice

MakeMoneyEatRice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (StriderC @ Dec 29 2012, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL I was being sarcastic about the organization. tongue.gif And I didn't need the link. I didn't know they flooded your recent video. It's gotten a ton of comments! biggrin.gif I see a lot of crap comments by one guy in particular though.

Actually, yeah, the bolded works better for sure. Then maybe we'll have some inner dialogue from Hinata saying she finally realizes that Naruto loves Sakura. That'd work perfectly.

Haha, Ikr!! I'd LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE if he said some of the things he had in Chapter 3 just to show us that he still loves those things about her, and she'd probably catch on to the fact that that was never Sasuke to begin with. It was Naruto. It's stuff like this that makes me soooo sure that NS is it. Right from the beginning. And you're not the only one getting excited with these predictions. tongue.gif

That did happen at the end of the year didn't it... Kishi knows what the hell he's doing, and I'm surprised these chapters are falling like this. The perfect cliffhangers to make you want to yank out your hair or someone else's hair. LMAO

Haha, I just want a reaction from Sakura. That one reaction will be gold for me because her focus will be on Naruto and her feelings for him most likely.

"You sure have a large charming forehead, makes me want to kiss it"
If he did say that again I would be fanboying FER DAYZ!!!

Do mind me being here...

#7387 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Dec 30 2012, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just like this chapter, right? And you just seem like a jerk with your sarcasm.

Besides, it already happened. With Kishi and his parallels, it may as well happen again.

As ridiculous as that hand holding scene was, it actually makes sense when you consider that Kurama transferred charka through physical contact by hand. It was even foreshadowed in 573. To the NS fandom it's not romantic, but to the NH fandom it's romantic. It's tiring from both ends really.

And if I was being sarcastic I would have implied it or at least told you I was being so.

You think I'm a jerk? Well you really hurt my feelings sad.gif

(sarcasm) See, there's an example. Hope this helps in da future.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#7388 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Dec 29 2012, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As ridiculous as that hand holding scene was, it actually makes sense when you consider that Kurama transferred charka through physical contact by hand. It was even foreshadowed in 573. To the NS fandom it's not romantic, but to the NH fandom it's romantic. It's tiring from both ends really.

And if I was being sarcastic I would have implied it or at least told you I was being so.

It's always like this.
I'm tired too.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#7389 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Dec 30 2012, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It looked very sarcastic ehen you first complimented me, then said you didn't like it.

Anyhow, Dan gave Tsunade chakra via a forehead kiss. It is possible that Sakura will find out the truth about the bench scene this way. I can't imagine them talking about it, so this is what I want.

Edited by sushi., 30 December 2012 - 12:01 AM.

ナルサク

#7390 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

Maybe Hinata will contribute to create a rasengan for Naruto facepalm.png

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#7391 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:15 AM

How badly will you react if it is Sasuke who gives Sakura the forehead kiss?
The stars are fire.

#7392 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Dec 30 2012, 12:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It looked very sarcastic ehen you first complimented me, then said you didn't like it.

Anyhow, Dan gave Tsunade chakra via a forehead kiss. It is likely that Sakura will find out the truth about the bench scene as well. I can't imagine them talking about it, so this is what I want.

Just because I said it sounds like something out of a fanfic doesn't mean I'm insulting you. Are you really that sensitive? I'll be sure to be more careful with my words from now on when I'm replying to you.

Lol, there are people who still think that forehead bench scene is so significant that it's gonna play a huge part in the romance subplot. Here's the thing, Sakura's feelings for Sasuke didn't increase during that bench scene, in fact she got a wake up call from that scene because of her ignorance. Sakura's not holding on to that compliment scene, and neither should you.

Edited by luffyq1, 30 December 2012 - 12:20 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#7393 swagosaurus

swagosaurus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 29 2012, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How badly will you react if it is Sasuke who gives Sakura the forehead kiss?

I'd stop reading fanfiction and read the actual manga, because that would never happen. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

I'm Swag. I'm a seventeen year old Canadian that hates everything.

#7394 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE (swagosaurus @ Dec 30 2012, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd stop reading fanfiction and read the actual manga, because that would never happen. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

So that would be from "mildly badly" to "very badly", then? I'll have you know, I predicted the whole NH handholding. I think I may have magical powers to see the future. You should heed my advice from now on.
The stars are fire.

#7395 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 29 2012, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So that would be from "mildly badly" to "very badly", then? I'll have you know, I predicted the whole NH handholding. I think I may have magical powers to see the future. You should heed my advice from now on.

Me too but it was better from what i predicted.
Because i thought and every other fan that holding Naruto's hand would be Canon, like Boyfriend and Girlfriend walking together on the village.
But it didnt happened that way, for Naruto it was for transfer chakra for hinata was for romantic purposes.
BUt of course just my humble opinion.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 30 December 2012 - 12:26 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#7396 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 30 2012, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Me too but it was better from what i predicted.
Because i thought and every other fan that holding Naruto's hand would be Canon, like Boyfriend and Girlfriend walking together on the village.
But it didnt happened that way, for Naruto it was for transfer chakra for hinata was for romantic purposes.
BUt of course just my humble opinion.

So "just transferring chakra" thing is considered by you people to be canon now? Like the "Sakura is ashamed of loving Sasuke" thing is accepted to be canon by you? Good that one of us is humble.

QUOTE (khepria @ Dec 30 2012, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke, someone who has never made her feel good about herself

Ahem. http://www.mangapand...chapter-36.html

Edited by Poison_In_Your_Coffee, 30 December 2012 - 12:30 AM.

The stars are fire.

#7397 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (khepria @ Dec 29 2012, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just wrote out this massive response for a Reddit thread on /r/naruto about NaruHina, but the person ended up deleting their thread... so I thought I would share it here.

I used to be indifferent towards NaruHina, but over the years, I've grown to dislike it. I like Hinata's character concept, as a shy girl who has high expectations placed upon her, but lacks the confidence to excel. She grows more confident by admiring someone who is highly confident, despite everyone looking down on him. I want Hinata to stop second-guessing herself and break out of her shell and find the self-confidence to become a strong kuniochi. I think last chapter was great for Hinata's development, because her situation's come full circle. Instead of getting the pep talk from Naruto, Hinata is the one giving the pep talk.

But I hate the idea that if she doesn't win Naruto's heart, then it ruins her character. Yes, she loves Naruto. No, if Naruto doesn't return her feelings, it doesn't mean that her character is ruined. She isn't that stuttering mess that she was at the beginning of the series. She grew into someone more confident, someone who second guesses herself less and less every day. Whether or not she has Naruto's affection doesn't change how her character has developed. If she breaks when (or I guess now, it could be an if) Naruto rejects her feelings, then she hasn't really changed.

On the topic of NaruHina vs. NaruSaku... well, love isn't about deserving someone. Hinata and Sakura are two different people.

Hinata is someone who has admired Naruto from afar for most of her life, and has made strides to step closer to him until now she is by his side. She has loved him all long, but Naruto doesn't really know that. She has always been that weird shy girl, whose perseverance he likes until she jumped in his battle with Pain and declared her love. She is willing to sacrifice herself for Naruto, which is noble. It's romantic, to die for the person you love. The few gestures that Hinata put forward (aside from her silent, constant worrying about him), Naruto knows. There's no mistaking that Hinata loves Naruto.

Sakura on the other hand, is his teammate who has been by his side all along through Team 7. She is someone he liked initially because she was cute, and then grew to like because all she wanted in life was to be acknowledged. She cares for Naruto, but isn't sure about her feelings like Hinata is because of the whole mess with Sasuke. Yes, Sakura loves Sasuke. Does it make her happy or stronger for it like Hinata's love for Naruto? No. Sakura feels like everything she does for Naruto is small and insignificant. She heals wounds that the Nine Tails would've healed for Naruto given some time. Despite her growth, she is outclassed by her two teammates and can't be a powerhouse ally; she's a "normal" girl, whereas Naruto and Sasuke come from strong ninja lineage. She worries about not being useful to Naruto, when really, just having her by his side makes him happy.

The things that she does out of care (love?) for Naruto, she keeps to herself. When Naruto hurts her when she runs at him screaming at him to stop when he's in 4-tail mode, Sakura lies to him about her injury out of consideration for his feelings. When Sakura plans to kill Sasuke, it's to spare Naruto from the pain of K11's decision to kill Sasuke even if it means that he ends up hating her for it. (LOL at people who believe Sai's explanation that Sakura wants to kill Sasuke out of love. Sai is not a dependable person to get any insight on relationships. When Sai tells Sakura that Naruto loves her, it's after he asked Naruto and Naruto confirmed it. Sai has never talked to Sakura about her feelings for Sasuke and she also did not confide in him about her plan to kill Sasuke alone. What he tells Naruto about Sakura's plan is his speculating. We know from Sakura's panels is that she is doing it so that Naruto does not have to bare the burden of killing Sasuke... clearly, to spare his feelings.) These things aren't as obvious nor romantic.

So does Sakura love Naruto? Probably. She loves both of them - Sasuke, someone who has never made her feel good about herself and abandoned her, and Naruto, someone who encourages her and has been by her side all this time.

At the end, whoever Naruto ends up with will be the girl that he has feelings for. Maybe it will be Hinata, the girl who has loved him all along. Maybe it will be Sakura, the girl who he has loved all along. There's still like 100 chapters to go in the series.

I probably reiterated what has probably been said before, but I just wanted to contribute! I've shadowed these forums for so long without saying anything...

Reddit = Cancer.

The bolded part i kind disagree with it, because Naruto really loves Sakura.
I think he will never really love Hinata.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 30 December 2012 - 12:34 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#7398 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 30 2012, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some of the things people say in this thread are really ridiculous. Sure, I may think SS is a god-awful pairing. But that doesn't mean I'm simply going to neglect the rare positive behavior he's shown to Sakura. Pairings can really cloud people's judgment.

Edited by luffyq1, 30 December 2012 - 12:39 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#7399 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Dec 30 2012, 01:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some of the things people say in this thread are really ridiculous. Sure, I may think SS is a god-awful pairing. But that doesn't mean I'm simply going to neglect the rare positive behavior he's shown to Sakura. Pairings can really cloud people's judgment.

re-reading that chapter, i noticed that even tenten is sasuke's fantard LOL

Edited by 六道仙人, 30 December 2012 - 12:45 AM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#7400 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Dec 30 2012, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some of the things people say in this thread are really ridiculous. Sure, I may think SS is a god-awful pairing. But that doesn't mean I'm simply going to neglect the rare positive behavior he he's shown to Sakura. Pairings can really cloud people's judgment.

Well, I can't say I blame them for not remembering all the moments for other pairings they are not into. I don't myself. But we can all do research (sounds fancy, in this case it means reading a comic book) to freshen our memories or actually occasionally pop into other ships' territory to find out what the shippers are actually squeeing about.

QUOTE (khepria @ Dec 30 2012, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... I forgot about that. Although in the grand scheme of things, Sasuke has probably made her feel sad much more than he has made her feel good. There's no denying that she has unresolved feelings for him. She just isn't optimistic anymore when it comes to retrieving Sasuke and bringing him back home. Hell, even Naruto doesn't think that Sasuke will return to Konoha - he thinks that they'll both die in battle!

Oh, I agree. I just have a pet peeve about people claiming that Sasuke never did anything good for Sakura so I try to correct them every once in a while. happy.gif

Edited by Poison_In_Your_Coffee, 30 December 2012 - 12:45 AM.

The stars are fire.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users