#1 alphabet

alphabet

dumpling-buns

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 27 September 2004 - 10:56 PM

I was thinking that we could have a little fun here with the pairings fandom. Every week or so (OR whenever we felt like it!) somebody issues a challenge. BUT the challenge is for an intentially badfic. You can do any pairing that you want to, even NaruSaku and ShikIno, not just SasuSaku and NaruHina. Here's an example from me, I'll start things off -

Title: IT'S TEH HAWT SEXT0RZ!
Summary: Sakaru's Sasakke's treu luvr!1 Shez gott all bouncy over teh yearz, he wantz to see sum wangsting. Hotz smex! R/R

Sakaru waz diffyrent when shez cum bak to leef town (lolz. . . whatz teh name of teh village ting were tehey livez?) tht yer, everybuddy noticed herr, esspeshully Susuke. It wuzz leik, i meen, Sakaru hadd sudden got teh gnormous boobies ova summah o wahteva, and her hair wuz briht shinny pinck and shez gott teh lonng not fugly short hairr and her shkirt wuzz jakked all teh wayz to GUESS WHERE and wehn Susake saw herr he runz to teh bathromm and had to wangst all ova becuz she was so fekin HAWT.

Wow, he thawt, pantting deepply, I gotz to maek her my loverz, becuz Sakaruz so effing hawt.

Sakaru, she seez Sussake gotz all red facd and he wood brethe hard when she was aruond him and she gots her giant green globs blinkin at him. Oh, Susakke, she moned sexzi and wett in his ear and likcd it with her long tonge. You doo want mee, rihgt? Oh, i want you soo much! She maoned, and jumpzed up and down on hiz bed (they arre in hiz room, ok???) and she keepz moneing more. Sassukke, Sususke, taek me now! Maek me yurz! pleez.

Sasauke was not stooopid, so he jusst jumps hisself up too teh bed and he mones ova and ova! oh sakaru, sakaru! Then teh HAWT HAWT SEX0R0Z came! damn! it wuz soooooo effin hawt!

And Sakaru lokd at Saasuke and wuz all OMFG now I'm preggers! You are teh fahter! Are you gona merry me now? And Sussake wuz all sakaruz soo effin hawt, i am gona be yur huzband! Sakaru cryd cuz she wuz sooo hawppy! She wuz gonna be with her Sassuke foreva! Tehey kisszed, and it wuz HAWT!

At teh weddin tehey sawz Narto and hez cryen tearz, but tehey told taht turdsack to shut teh fukxorz up!!! stoopid!!!

Rvue and I wil wrte a squel!!!!

o.O It was fun to write! I have the next challenge all ready.

Summary - You know why nobody understands Shikamaru? Because he's not a Nara, but he's really a water nymph captured against his will! But Ino knows, and she's determined to help him. Shikamaru's parents hate him, what's he going to do???

Anyone want to take it up? If you want to change the pairing, go ahead!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users