#1 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:17 AM

EDIT 2016: AN INTRODUCTION TO MY BLOG

hello, welcome to my blog! in 2014 i was thinking of starting a naruto manga review blog! but, then had ideas' for "omake" when my imagination decided to go crazy with narusaku ideas! so, i thought" a blog dedicated to EVERYTHING narusaku!"

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 13 May 2016 - 12:31 AM.

#2 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

I see no reason why not. Your blog should be able to be pretty much whatever you want, but here are the rules regarding blogs for the site if you want to take a look at it:

http://www.narusaku....?showtopic=7757

Spoilers tags are tricky until you get the hang of them, but down below is a tutorial from another member, deviouslyChaotic, who taught me how to use spoilers. Hopefully it will help you too. :smile:

tut1_zps69e145f6.png

tut2_zps1f32318b.png

tut3_zps5b3a0e1a.png

tut4_zpsb126790c.png

tut5_zpse7addae7.png

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 19 March 2014 - 05:39 PM.

#3 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:21 PM

thanks for replying, and helping :).

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 19 March 2014 - 10:22 PM.

#4 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:26 PM

No problem. :happy:

#5 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:14 AM

Naruto Manga 669

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 20 March 2014 - 12:53 AM.

#6 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:03 AM

happy late valentines day, and  happy late st.patricks day.

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 20 March 2014 - 01:06 AM.

#7 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku...duh, Game of Thrones, DISNEYLAND!!!

And some other stuff...

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:01 AM

Your blog looks awesome! Keep it up!!!

#8 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:28 AM

My Naruto 670 Manga

#9 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:05 AM

UPDATE:I deleted my tumblr account. the MOMENT someone hearts, and THEN dishearts one of my blog posts' posts' I'm done for good. that's why I left I'm DONE. I know I had 30 something followers'. but, I'm too much of an oversensitive person. one who can't handle rejection well from now on I'll just be a lurker, and read posts, and blogs of narusaku. guess if I don't fit in in this fandom I really don't fit in anywhere.

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 10 May 2014 - 06:15 AM.

#10 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:31 PM

From what I hear, tumblr can be pretty brutal at times, especially when it comes to shipping. I only occasionally lurk there but it doesn't seem like the kind of environment I'd want to get involved in. But hey, don't worry too much about fitting in. Just be yourself, that's all anyone can really do. Rejection is hard, trust me I know, but don't let stupid people get you down. And you can always share your thoughts here, if nothing else. Some of the people here can be abrasive now and then, but most of them mean well.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 10 May 2014 - 08:33 PM.

#11 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:35 PM

cool. thanks for the advice. -hugs-. the manga lately has been kind of confusing. I don't know if its kishi, or the translators who translate, and put up the scanlations, or if people are messing with the raw. so, is narusaku going to happen in the end or not? lol.

#12 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:23 PM

I think the confusion stems more from fans reading too much into things, including some trying to skew the meaning of the translations to fit their perspectives. The last couple of chapters especially seem to have caused controversy with people, though still not as bad as the meltdown the infamous 615 caused. I would say the evidence is all still in favor of NaruSaku, but Sakura needs a resolution to any lingering feelings she may have for Sasuke and steps are being made in that direction, slowly but surely. Is there anything in particular that's confusing?

#13 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:48 AM

no. I like reading the latest release posts', and on 675 some were trying to figure out what kakashi really said about sakura's feelings towards sasuke, and someone even said in a Chinese translation sakura told sasuke to stop bothering naruto, and then asked about kakashi's eye, many keep changing/mixing the translations'' so, when I read manga panda, or manga stream I never know if I'm reading the real translations'

it would be nice if kishi, or someone who knew the raw would translate it in English as well...but, of course then the fans who know English over there may try to re-translate it, or it would make it easy to twist the scans'. I guess we'll never really know if the translations are true when we get them.

sasusaku/naruhina fans' ruined probably half the manga. who knows how many NS moments we could've missed due to mistranslations.

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 16 May 2014 - 05:50 AM.

#14 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:34 AM

manga 677 review

um...wow. I didn't see the "next time on naruto" on the last page. they usually give like a preview about what'll be going on in the next manga. I give it a 5/10. I've read fan fiction that are better than how the manga is going. so, also how is the one piece, and bleach manga going? I don't read those but, are their mangaka trolls to sometimes?. lol o well, it could be worse

anytime I have a complaint about the manga I just keep in mind it could've been worse!. it could've had an open ending with a cliffhanger!, or it could've just been a one season wonder, or one volume wonder!, or one of the main characters' could've gotten killed off much earlier in the series affecting the whole series!, or it could've had nothing but filler for the anime which had nothing to do with the manga, or it could've been dubbed by DIC or a similar dubbing company that goofed up, changed, and retranslated everything in a more Americanized way!,

as you can tell I like "what ifs", or "what could've been" lol. while its easier to remember: things could've been better. don't forget: things could've also been so much worse.

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 21 May 2014 - 11:36 AM.

#15 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:17 PM

I wish I knew what I did to get ignored on here. I'm sorry if I did something to deserve to be ignored :(

#16 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:21 PM

I wish I knew what I did to get ignored on here. I'm sorry if I did something to deserve to be ignored :(

I noticed you deleted the PM. Truly I was not attempting to ignore you at all. I was only checking in on some other threads before responding -- it was not at all my intention to seem rude. :umm:

#17 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:30 PM

cool. I didn't know  you had to keep the pm up. I thought it was like e-mail where you e-mail someone, and it goes to sent folder. other forums do that to. this one must be different lol

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 15 October 2014 - 08:31 AM.

#18 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:03 PM

this is where I like to read the manga:http://www.mangatank...naruto/c677/all

since it can be read all in one page, and I don't have to click and wait for the next page to load lol

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 21 May 2014 - 06:04 PM.

#19 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:43 AM

OMG!. so, did madara die, or what?...I thought he was the "final villain"...kishimoto needs to stop trolling, and pulling things out of his butt I WANNA SEE NARUTO BECOME HOKAGE!!!, and not only that but, I'd love to see if narusaku is going to happen. I'm so tired of the story being dragged out. no one cares about kaguya just end the freaking arc already, and don't end it on a cliffhanger, or open ending

I think this is why there are so many haters/trolls now: because people are TIRED of the story DRAGGING. my gosh when FANFICTION WRITERS write better than a MANGA WRITER I wonder "WTH IS GOING ON OVER THERE?...seriously!!!"

this is RIDICULOUS!!!., and kishi's messing with the parings...DUDE IF NARU
SAKU

IS POPULAR OVER THERE MAKE IT HAPPEN ALREADY...-thinks-...wait...that may actually be our answer!...YES!!! NARUSAKU'S GONNA HAPPEN AFTER ALL!!!

cause no one listens to the American fan base!. plus, if the manga don't make it happen I bet the anime will. But...what is the popular ending over there ...or maybe THEY didn't want the series to end this year...so -gasp- -sings-its a series that never ends it goes on and on my friend...people started watching not knowing what it was then they started reading and kept on JUST BECAUSE its a series that never ends...[goes on like that all day/night]-

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 11 June 2014 - 08:51 PM.

#20 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:40 PM

this weeks manga sucked.it seems like kishi is just being stupid, and lazy, and purposely making his manga fail so he can be done, and wont have to write anymore.

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 11 June 2014 - 09:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users