hinata_fail_by_narusakureflector-d7vl012

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#42 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:09 AM

Then the manga would be hinting NH as endgame

#43 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:08 PM

I would immediately drop the manga if Hinata would be the heroine. I just can't see a shy and meek type as a characteristic of a shounen heroine.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#44 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:38 PM

It might have worked in NaruSaku's favour. Hinata was really shy early on, and it would likely just piss Naruto off even more being on a team with Sasuke who communicates in grunts, Kakashi who is always reading and making comments about how weak they are and Hinata who stutters and mumbles all the time and faints.

Sakura would be in Team Kurenai, someone who could teach her Genjutsu and teach her to be a competant ninja early on with a female role model who wasn't Ino. Plus the first time they would meet would be the Chuunin exams where Naruto could prove to her how much stronger he has become.

iAnby7W.gif

#45 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:29 PM

Well I don't think I would be reading it.

#46 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:19 AM

Well I don't think I would be reading it.

I'd still be reading it, but I probably wouldn't care much for the NaruHina pairing, I like the leading lady to have a bit of bite in my stories, In Bleach if Rukia was replaced with Orihime I probably wouldn't have cared as much, in One Piece if Luffy didn't have Nami to beat him up whenever he was an idiot the early chapters wouldn't have been as much fun.

I can't see how anyone would enjoy the pairing that much if the leading lady mumbled all the time and followed the main lead like a love sick puppy...I bet even the NaruHina fans would be bored of the pairing, the only reason the idea works for them now is because she rarely gets any screen time, if she got screen time they'd be bored to tears with her, you just have to read a NaruHina fanfics and see how much they change the charactor to make her more interesting to read.

Actually thinking about it, I bet if Hinata was part of Team 7, the most popular pairing for her would be with Sasuke, fans do love a Nobel Princess and a Dark prince story.

iAnby7W.gif

#47 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:26 AM

Actually thinking about it, I bet if Hinata was part of Team 7, the most popular pairing for her would be with Sasuke, fans do love a Nobel Princess and a Dark prince story.

That idea needs to be a fanfiction.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 21 August 2014 - 01:26 AM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#48 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:35 AM

i think sasuhina would have been the most popular pairing in naruto..just look at it nowdays its now second most popular hinata and sasuke pairing even though its crack..pairings like sasusaku,sasukarin,sasuino wouldnt  even exist,they would have been a total joke compared to sasuhina

btw im taking about the western area,im not sure about japan

Edited by natalieuciha, 22 August 2014 - 05:37 AM.

#49 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:47 AM

hinata_fail_by_narusakureflector-d7vl012

i doubt hinata is the type to get angry at something..its ooc and i never saw her getting angry at anything..i think she was embarrased here because sakura called out on her about her constant naruto kun worrying when it wasnt neccesary

the main reason why hinata should detach herself from ''naruto-kun''...when you dont other purpouses in life other than constantly thinking about your crush,its not healthy..meh the sd series did a better job with her development as a character in a single chapter,than what kishi did the whole series(see hinata vs hanabi naruto sd chapter)..i realy wish hinata would open his eyes in her dreamland,and realize the naruto image she loves is not real

Edited by natalieuciha, 22 August 2014 - 05:49 AM.

#50 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:50 AM

I don't know if it was touched upon but I think it would affect SasuSaku's dynamic's a whole lot more then any other pairing. For starters Sakura wouldn't notice any sort of developments from Sasuke so her crush would likely remain that of a pure fan girl thus not clouding any judgement of Sasuke's character if he's ever a jerk to her. Basically like Ino who didn't seem to suffer much from Sasuke leaving (though we never really saw her reaction, but we'll just assume she wasn't as torn up as Sakura was). Plus Naruto likely has no big reason to impersonate Sasuke at the bench because neither guy is on her team, because even if she turns him down, he can work his way up since Sasuke won't be playing a big role seeing as she's nobody to him, Sasuke isn't forced to work with Sakura. I suppose the NaruHina dynamic change's too as Hinata might start to focus less on Naruto himself and more on his goals getting to know him better while also working on her courage. If she learns of Naruto's crush on Sakura she might try to help encourage him and work harder with him which in turn would help her improve as well. 

That's just my take on it though

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#51 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:31 PM

Hinata on Team 7? I think that would've been a pretty interesting idea. And Sakura would just be another Ino. Because putting Sakura on Team 7 gave her a ton of character development. Imagine all the character development Hinata would get if she were on Team 7. I think that's the coolest idea ever x)

I don't think Sakura would matter as much though... I'd still like her though. Hinata just seems to have had this maturity since the beginning of the series, but that got messed up because she practically lived under a rock for the whole series. No good interaction or self-development at all. Her being on Team 7 would probably make me like her more than I already do ^^

Edited by Iwantbuns, 03 September 2014 - 11:31 PM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#52 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:38 PM

Stuttering fests every issue/episode.

#53 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:53 PM

I could totally write a fanfic about this....

#54 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:06 PM

Oh oh do it tricksie-chan but don't make it NH lol.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#55 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:40 PM

It wouldn't be entirely bad. A scenario where Sakura and Hinata are placed with inversive teams could give the former a teacher with the expertise to properly train Sakura and help her realise her latent potential as a genjutsu type. Let's be honest, Kakashi was always a lousy teacher when it came to Sakura. No matter the circumstances, whether he was giving preferential treatment to Sasuke because of a perceived like-mindedness he shared with the Uchiha chick or if he was providing Naruto with a new training method for the expressed interest of catching up to Sasuke's level, Sakura has always been cold-shouldered. As teammates who have endured the best and worst happenings of the shinobi lifestyle, he might hold a consideration for her motives and livelihood, but he does a piss-poor job of giving her the necessary tools to succeed. One can only guess as to how much Sakura would have improved had she not sought out Tsunade to receive proper training.

Putting Sakura on a team that's populated with youth who inherited secret clan techniques intended for long-ranged reconnaissance would have its oddities, but she would benefit the most from Kurenai's teachings. 

#56 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:53 PM

I already thought of a chapter based off the Kakashi Introductions alone...

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#57 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:11 PM

If you're going to... I recommend SasuHina ;) my otp *o*

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hinata, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Team 7, Shippuden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users