• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 20 December 2007 - 12:45 PM

Well, with the contest coming up and with the many requests that I start writing again, I finally decided to get into writing mood again.

This is just a one-shot I came up with. I don't think its very good, but please read and review. I want to know what you guys think happy.gif

You're never alone
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#2 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 20 December 2007 - 03:20 PM

I decided to read this whole thing this morning and what I must say first is... Bleh, not good, yeah right!! It was very good, Danny! :thumbs: I can't honesty critique because I don't write much myself but I thought overall it was good. Something light to read. (And I'm not just saying that because I'm being nice, it's what I honestly think). happy.gif

I love how Naruto almost ruined the emotional moment at the end with his love for ramen.

111189.gif !

#3 StellarMind

StellarMind

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 05:41 PM

nice one! although I'm not a good writer I can say that yours is really good..

#4 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 20 December 2007 - 10:47 PM

Great job! I've read it several times! happy.gif

uc.png

#5 Migz

Migz

hehe...

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 12:37 AM

that was a good one-shot. I don't like too much one-shots but this one was good. biggrin.gif

#6 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 December 2007 - 06:36 PM

Excellent, Danny!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: WAY, WAY up!!! biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#7 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 21 December 2007 - 07:36 PM

Wow!! Thank you for all the nice comments, everyone! th_glomp.gif

I seriously didn't expect such positive feedback. It means a lot to me happy.gif

I just reread the story and I see that there are quite a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes in the fic. So I will beta the fic tomorrow or sunday.

And once again, thank you for the comments biggrin.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#8 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 04:23 AM

Nya Nya~

I know who's it foooor.

*cough*

LOVE IS WAR,

#9 #1NuckleHeadNinja

#1NuckleHeadNinja

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 07:17 AM

that was really good smile.gif i liked it a lot :thumbs:

#10 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 08:14 PM

I've just read this and i have to say this story is in my top 2, only being behind a warming love! IT was so beauitful and heart warming. It's so good i've put a link of your story on my devart account so that everybody will enjoy this story as much as i did.

AND I AM NOT STEALING YOUR STORY! They're scum beyond scum.

#11 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 26 December 2007 - 11:35 PM

Wow, talk about ironic. I read the story on fanfiction before looking at your post on here. I didn't even realize you wrote it. Great job, if you want to know just how much I loved it, look at the review I left. This was a real heart warmer. Sasuke's back in town, and everyone showed up for the party. Gah, want a wonderful story. I loved the whole scene with Naruto and Sakura on the Hokage Mountainside, that was my favorite part. You truly have a gift in this kind of category of writing. The whole emotional experience between the two was touching. I think I put this in my favorites...but if I didn't, I'll do it soon...after I come back from work tonight... sleep.gif . I seriously meant what I said though, I've read quite a few oneshots in my time on fanfiction, and this is one I can say deserves recognition. For that, you get a huge thumbs up! :thumbs:

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users