23 replies to this topic

#21 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 November 2021 - 01:54 PM

They say what they want him to say, also he contradicts himself so much in every interview he has become unreliable as a source of information. Its pretty much take what he say and see how much it stinks of BS. Then start filtering through it.

It is the new tactic. They can't erase what was said so they try to make you believe that you mistook it. 

Like you said, he contradicts himself all the time...but funny how they will take what he says when it suits.
"Kishimoto said Hinata was his favorite"
He also said Kiba was his favorite...Shikamaru was his favorite...and so on and so forth...
Yet, the story itself shows that Sasuke was his absolute favorite. 

He just said Hinata was his favorite that one time because the movie was coming out.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#22 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 13 November 2021 - 02:31 PM

It is the new tactic. They can't erase what was said so they try to make you believe that you mistook it. 

Like you said, he contradicts himself all the time...but funny how they will take what he says when it suits.
"Kishimoto said Hinata was his favorite"
He also said Kiba was his favorite...Shikamaru was his favorite...and so on and so forth...
Yet, the story itself shows that Sasuke was his absolute favorite. 

He just said Hinata was his favorite that one time because the movie was coming out.

They been doing that since before the ending. Remember "Hinata Hinata Hinata?" They claimed that was kishimoto showing how much he loved the character, but it was actually him being annoyed at people constantly trying to pressure him on focus on her when he doesn't care about her.

Anko, TenTen, Choji, Ino, Killer Bee, Tsunade, Kushina, Kiba, Shino, Gaara, Temari, and Sakura have been his favorite at some point. His "favorite character" is just to hide from the accusations that he isn't using and doesn't care about certain characters or promotional stuff. A prime example is when he said Sakura was his favorite character at Jump Festa 2014 just months after the ending. This is Kishimoto's oldest tactic.

His true favorite characters are the one he actually continues the story for and involves them in the story. Those are largely Sasuke like you said as well as Jiraiya, Might Guy, Shikamaru, and Itachi.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 November 2021 - 02:38 PM.

#23 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 November 2021 - 02:59 PM

They been doing that since before the ending. Remember "Hinata Hinata Hinata?" They claimed that was kishimoto showing how much he loved the character, but it was actually him being annoyed at people constantly trying to pressure him on focus on her when he doesn't care about her.

Anko, TenTen, Choji, Ino, Killer Bee, Tsunade, Kushina, Kiba, Shino, Gaara, Temari, and Sakura have been his favorite at some point. His "favorite character" is just to hide from the accusations that he isn't using and doesn't care about certain characters or promotional stuff. A prime example is when he said Sakura was his favorite character at Jump Festa 2014 just months after the ending. This is Kishimoto's oldest tactic.

His true favorite characters are the one he actually continues the story for and involves them in the story. Those are largely Sasuke like you said as well as Jiraiya, Might Guy, Shikamaru, and Itachi.

The same Jump Fiesta where he said he didn't know how to end Madara. 

The more you look into this story...the more I have to wonder is how did we become so blind to this garbage to make it this popular? I still swear someone sold their soul to the devil to make this series popular. 

I have seen stories of people submitting the same story to their writing teachers, albeit with name changes, and they came back saying "This is horrible, it makes no sense."

How did we let mediocrity or worse become "profitable?" Rhetorical.

It always reminds me of the Honey Boo Boo episode of South Park where James Cameron had to raise the bar for entertainment.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 November 2021 - 03:00 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#24 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid