124 replies to this topic

#1 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 02:55 PM

I'm new on this page but I have been posting on facebook and tumblr about this topic. I want to know your opinions about this..

#2 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:04 PM

Well as I told you before I'd love to everything be a big genjutsu, the fangirl version of sakura and the ugly kids, god I' love so much if everything that happened after 609 was just a genjutsu but I'm not going to get my hopes up 

I'm not saying yout theory don't made sense, it made a lot of sense but the point is; I don't believe kishi has enough inteligence to do all these hidden messages 

But I still have a little hope on SP 

I'd love to see burrito and salsa being revealed "products" from a genjutsu but .... argh I hate you kishi

Edited by yimiiyumi, 15 November 2015 - 03:09 PM.

#3 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:10 PM

Well the hints are there. There's no way Kishi made them with no intention at all...

#4 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:14 PM

Well the hints are there. There's no way Kishi made them with no intention at all...

I believe he made these hints as a way to say "this was not the ending I wanted but well I don't give a kitten, I have money"

Or just to bait us like sakura's novel being released in april 3rd as "sakura's secret" and at end was just a sakura fangirling about sasuke and a OOC!sasuke at end

#5 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:19 PM

I believe he made these hints as a way to say "this was not the ending I wanted but well I don't give a kitten, I have money"
Or just to bait us like sakura's novel being released in april 3rd as "sakura's secret" and at end was just a sakura fangirling about sasuke and a OOC!sasuke at end

i PM'd you on facebook. But you didnt answered. Did you saw the pics for Storm 4?

#6 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:20 PM

i PM'd you on facebook. But you didnt answered. Did you saw the pics for Storm 4?

oh sorry I'm not using FB anymoe but I gonna check it right now

Nah i don't care with naruto enought to search news about it

#7 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:24 PM

oh sorry I'm not using FB anymoe but I gonna check it right now
Nah i don't care with naruto enought to search news about it

as you can see. Even the video game contradicts what we already have that was supposed to be canon

#8 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:38 PM

You talking about IT?

No, it's not IT. They just switched stories.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#9 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:45 PM

You talking about IT?
No, it's not IT. They just switched stories.

switched stories? Can you explain please? ^^

#10 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:53 PM

switched stories? Can you explain please? ^^

Well if you're interested I talked about it a long time ago, you can find it here:

http://www.narusaku....showtopic=15239

Be warned it's very long. If you don't want to read the whole thing tell me and I'll find the exact part and post it here.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#11 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:58 PM

Im lazy as hell to read. Second option if you don't mind ^^

Well if you're interested I talked about it a long time ago, you can find it here:
http://www.narusaku....showtopic=15239

Be warned it's very long. If you don't want to read the whole thing tell me and I'll find the exact part and post it here.

#12 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:29 PM

What makes you so sure that this is all is Infinite Tsukuyomi?? I'd love to read your theory, can you post all of it here?

Just a little remainder though almost 95% of member here will say 'Its not gonna happen'.

I for one believe this is all IT too but the problem is if Kishi/SP brave enough to make it happen?

YVLeDeh.png?1cGGKN8i.png

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#13 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:36 PM

Im lazy as hell to read. Second option if you don't mind ^^

Well in that case

CZSn9hA.jpg

#14 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:39 PM

I for one believe this is all IT too but the problem is if Kishi/SP brave enough to make it happen?

This is what I meant, all seems to be a big genjutsu and it's almost a fact everything is a genjutsu, but the main point is : will kishi reveal the truth or this will always be a "left to reders imagination" ? Well I guess we have to wait the ending of the anime and see what will happens

Hope anesuna is right 

Edited by yimiiyumi, 15 November 2015 - 04:40 PM.

#15 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:43 PM

This is what I meant, all seems to be a big genjutsu and it's almost a fact everything is a genjutsu, but the main point is : will kishi reveal the truth or this will always be a "left to reders imagination" ? Well I guess we have to wait the ending of the anime and see what will happens

Hope anesuna is right 

Kishi doesn't have to balls to admit that.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#16 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:45 PM

Kishi doesn't have to balls to admit that.

But what about SP ?

#17 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:49 PM

But what about SP ?

That I do not know. It's possible.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#18 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:51 PM

That I do not know. It's possible.

I don't know if they will make a whole explaination about how and why everything is a genjuts but I do believe they can at least make an alternative ending for ns fans

#19 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:54 PM

I don't know if they will make a whole explaination about how and why everything is a genjuts but I do believe they can at least make an alternative ending for ns fans

If they are going to do an alternate ending or changing the ending entirely, it won't be for us. It will be for themselves.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#20 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:58 PM

There are huge mistakes in the plot that no one noticed that are impossible to happen. I agree with Nostradamus but I believe this all part of the story.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users