Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#16401 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:56 PM

I suggest to close the thread until a NS hint could come out :ermm:

Sad, but surely the best way of avoiding that kind of atmosphere. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#16402 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:56 PM

I am with Rikoduo.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#16403 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:57 PM

Believe me when I say this movie will be the biggest trolling to the NH fandom ever when NH becomes frienzone.

Wanna bet they will get trolled before that... inb4 canon in manga :th_yeah:

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#16404 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:59 PM

We don't know whether its his assistant in reality or no...

Its his real twiiter account as it seem though...

This thread maybe closed forever then.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#16405 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:01 PM

I understand the rage of some.

And to those who try to appease those who rants at the movie infos we are getting..getting frustrated wont really settle it. But you are free to do so.

I dont think all this rage is about NaruHina.

But Hinata and her stand at the moment.

Sakura fans most of the time have it hard.
Then right now she seems to be stripped off her role.

This isnt just about the keychain, the music cover, or some article.. its a combination of things piled up from years of improper treatment.

At some point people will reach a certain limit. Doesnt mean its the end or ill give up on the manga entirely. But most people who rants here probably wants to air things out in such a place like this, not to ruin the mood but just to express frustration. I could not speak on behalf of the others but for myself i know my posts recently are on the negative side but i dont intend to spread the negativity. I air out my thoughts here to see the honest opinion and ideas of others not to make me feel better but to widen my perception and come up with a better reason to make this manga/movie enjoyable. Its just an honest reaction of what im seeing right now..and just have to let it out.

I know that these are probably just marketing style and Sakura still has the probability to have plenty of screentime on this movie. But i dont like it. It looks dirtcheap to do false advertisment. Probably cant do anything bout it. But i think i have the freedom to keep that as my opinion.

#16406 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:01 PM

I like your sign.

Thank you :3

I take it as fact since its a post of his assistent and i dont see any reason for his ASSISTENT to say such stuff if it has nothing to do in anyway with the endpairing. Why else would he go out saying Sakura is no heroine! Naruto stopped chasing after Sakura since pain arc! Just for fun or what?

Problem right now is that as it seems Kishi screws his whole work, It doenst matter how well done the story was once, if he now completly kittens on it. Let alone the way he portrayed Sakura in 693, i still cant stop laughing my ass off how much hes able to ruin a character within one chapter. 

There are 2 chapters left, maybe with a lot of rushing he could fit in some NS scenes, but for this Sakura needs to reach the battlefield next chapter and do somethig. If thats not happening, well happy opne ending-

Even if that is so, what i doubt till now, its not like this is the olny movie tease NH got till now. And its getting more and more everyday. I guess tomorrow we`ll again have + 30 pages cause a new NH hint suddenly appeared.

I was talking about how you can now for a fact that Kishi gives no kittens about the story, not the stupid assistant.
You don't know the men or what he thinks, THAT is a fact. So don't act like you do because some advertisment scares you. It's annoying that people think for a fact Kishi cares so less about his story, because I'm sure he does care.
But do whatever you want. It stings me in the heart to discuss about something like that. 

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#16407 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:03 PM

UGH. Seriously?

Enough with the negativity.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#16408 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football(Soccer)®

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:04 PM

This movie seems really Hyuuga based. Guys, you should be prepared for the worst. Naruto and Hinata are definitely going to have some alone time so, just get ready.

Fate%2Bstay%2Bnight%2B6.gif

#16409 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:04 PM

I heard 2chan was talking about the twitter account as well as takl, so I wonder if it really is reliable? It's not like he really shot down NS. He just said Naruto hasn't chased after Sakura since Pain arc. I know that NH shippers are taking that as meaning he hasn't gone after Sakura since Hinata confessed, but it's pretty vague. He has been extremely preoccupied since then. It could be taken to mean other things as well.

To be honest, the only worrisome thing he said was about Sakura not being the heroine, and that's not even pairing related lol

#16410 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:07 PM

I heard 2chan was talking about the twitter account as well as takl, so I wonder if it really is reliable? It's not like he really shot down NS. He just said Naruto hasn't chased after Sakura since Pain arc. I know that NH shippers are taking that as meaning he hasn't gone after Sakura since Hinata confessed, but it's pretty vague. He has been extremely preoccupied since then. It could be taken to mean other things as well.

To be honest, the only worrisome thing he said was about Sakura not being the heroine, and that's not even pairing related lol

What an unprofessional douche.

I would've fired his ass without second thoughts.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#16411 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:07 PM

The worst part of all that is that to my knowledge he contradicted the very author himself, didn't kishi said sakura was the HEROINE, or is my memory failing me?

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#16412 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:08 PM

I was talking about how you can now for a fact that Kishi gives no kittens about the story, not the stupid assistant.
You don't know the men or what he thinks, THAT is a fact. So don't act like you do because some advertisment scares you. It's annoying that people think for a fact Kishi cares so less about his story, because I'm sure he does care.
But do whatever you want. It stings me in the heart to discuss about something like that. 

I know for 100% fact that Kishi is a crappy writer with chapters like 693. This chapter just topped everything else ive ever seen in bad writing. It cant even be described in words,

This is the proof that Kishi has no fears or problems in destroying his characters, asspulling stuff as well as leaving tons of plot holes.

Edited by PhenixElite, 25 October 2014 - 03:08 PM.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#16413 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:09 PM

wth ...ppl are gone mad

i'll rather be shocked if NH happens

a pairing that has zero interaction suddenly gets canon

wierd

@Lilac that guy can be one of those assistants who told kishi Hinata might have been better heroine

#16414 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:13 PM

Calm the kitten out everyone. Let's get out and have some drinks and chill the kitten out XD Beer or tequila would do the work XD Or even Vodka.for that matter...

I can't have any alcohol remember doctor says so    :wallbash: No more Rakia for me  :cry: .

But seriously  this plot looks like its  about bonds and friendship , Sismance  doubt there will be any NH after IT 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#16415 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:15 PM

wth ...ppl are gone mad

i'll rather be shocked if NH happens

a pairing that has zero interaction suddenly gets canon

wierd

@Lilac that guy can be one of those assistants who told kishi Hinata might have been better heroine

There is better thing Kishi could pull out off his ass.

*cough* Sasuhina *cough*

I don't want the thread to close. What if Sasuke  sketches came out and this thread is closed. I'm staying out of other forum to avoid the NH craze, so don't let me down... I want to discuss about my Sasuke :umm:

Edited by abloublou, 25 October 2014 - 03:16 PM.

#16416 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:15 PM

I know for 100% fact that Kishi is a crappy writer with chapters like 693. This chapter just topped everything else ive ever seen in bad writing. It cant even be described in words,

This is the proof that Kishi has no fears or problems in destroying his characters, asspulling stuff as well as leaving tons of plot holes.

This is neither proof or a fact. It's your opinion. I liked that Sakura at least tried to do something to stop Sasuke. She could have done nothing, which would have been crappy. Her confession can be taken many ways, but it's clear that she did it to stop Sasuke. Or should she simply have jumped and attack? That girl is out of Chakra. Give her a break.
Gah, I'm getting a headache of this. Let's just stop it. 

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#16417 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:16 PM

I can't have any alcohol remember doctor says so    :wallbash: No more Rakia for me  :cry: .

But seriously  this plot looks like its  about bonds and friendship , Sismance  doubt there will be any NH after IT 

And the better part is that your prediciton is logical and it doesn't contradict the manga nor does it make characters OOC

feDPriJ.gif

#16418 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:21 PM

Now that the 4th Shinobi war is over, Sasuke hopefully isn't trying to take over the world & ninja villages are at peace I wonder what shinobies have been doing for those 3 or 4 years before The Last timeskip? Fighting the crime?

#16419 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:22 PM

I just don't want unnecessary drama that wasn't there before throughout the entire manga. We never had Naruto become conflicted with his feelings or how he felt about Sakura before so why start that now? He always was and has been in love with Sakura. Why should the movie be any different? There has been nothing to suggest out of all the data we have gotten that Naruto is over Sakura or he gave up those feelings for her. He hasn't even done that in the manga.

That's the part that's keeping me focused no matter how much info we get of Hinata. We already know Hinata is madly in love with Naruto, but Naruto has always been in love with Sakura and never once has it been a problem or shown that he was wondering whether he truly does love her or not. Sai said it himself: "Even I can tell he is in love with you."

There has been no love confliction from Naruto's end at all. Only from Sakura's end.

The NH fans keep saying Naruto doesn't love Sakura anymore he's moved on from her don't listen to them

#16420 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:25 PM

The NH fans keep saying Naruto doesn't love Sakura anymore he's moved on from her don't listen to them

It's sad when the Main Character who is supposed to never give up, gives up XD, but a secondary character doesn't... really inspiring :yes:

feDPriJ.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users