Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#16381 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:42 PM

Hyuuga Hinata is the real heroine. Believe it!

so u r in IT ....U know, I saw that Naruto got purple eyed shy babies

#16382 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:44 PM

exactly the same for me. I'm just waiting. I hope that if NS becomes canon all of those NH fans has something to cushion the fall. We've seen situations like this oh so many times. I'd actually enjoy Hinata being more obvious with her feelings... just so I can see Sakura and her response. Because Sasuke doesn't seem like an option at all. In the end Naruto needs to speak the hell up.

I also didn't like part of that speech he made to his father in the manga. Now he doesn't understand women as if that's important. Especially considering the lengths he went through to get Sakura attention. Felt like Kishi was trying to cater to fans cutting the overall quality.

I just don't want unnecessary drama that wasn't there before throughout the entire manga. We never had Naruto become conflicted with his feelings or how he felt about Sakura before so why start that now? He always was and has been in love with Sakura. Why should the movie be any different? There has been nothing to suggest out of all the data we have gotten that Naruto is over Sakura or he gave up those feelings for her. He hasn't even done that in the manga.

That's the part that's keeping me focused no matter how much info we get of Hinata. We already know Hinata is madly in love with Naruto, but Naruto has always been in love with Sakura and never once has it been a problem or shown that he was wondering whether he truly does love her or not. Sai said it himself: "Even I can tell he is in love with you."

There has been no love confliction from Naruto's end at all. Only from Sakura's end.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#16383 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:44 PM

so u r in IT ....U know, I saw that Naruto got purple eyed shy babies

mini stalkers everywhere.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#16384 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:46 PM

obito spending all eternity with rin in the after life sounds like a good reward to me.

They're both preteens though. Do you know how awkward that concept is? I'm thinking that their relationship would pan out like two childhood sweethearts who have met each other after years apart, but without the coming-of-age quirks.

#16385 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:47 PM

Hi guys new here. I usually come here to get updates, because other sites are unreliable for the most part and they get on my nerves with their "canon" theories. So i finally decided to register because, seriously, the negativity for the past few days is absurd and it's getting on my nerves as much as the nh (majority) fans... Chill guys let the manga end first geez. There is nothing definite yet :D

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#16386 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:48 PM

mini stalkers everywhere.

stalking Sasuke's kid
sakura who'll be probably fond of gambling just like Tsunade

ALONE Forever

#16387 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:49 PM

Hi guys new here. I usually come here to get updates, because other sites are unreliable for the most part and they get on my nerves with their "canon" theories. So i finally decided to register because, seriously, the negativity for the past few days is absurd and it's getting on my nerves as much as the nh (majority) fans... Chill guys let the manga end first geez. There is nothing definite yet :D

WELCOME NEW MEMBER!

& yeah better get used to it. lol

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#16388 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

I just don't want unnecessary drama that wasn't there before throughout the entire manga. We never had Naruto become conflicted with his feelings or how he felt about Sakura before so why start that now? He always was and has been in love with Sakura. Why should the movie be any different? There has been nothing to suggest out of all the data we have gotten that Naruto is over Sakura or he gave up those feelings for her. He hasn't even done that in the manga.

That's the part that's keeping me focused no matter how much info we get of Hinata. We already know Hinata is madly in love with Naruto, but Naruto has always been in love with Sakura and never once has it been a problem or shown that he was wondering whether he truly does love her or not. Sai said it himself: "Even I can tell he is in love with you."

There has been no love confliction from Naruto's end at all. Only from Sakura's end.

Bolded: Exactly. And starting to make him doubt now is just stupid. If people don't have faith in the author, that's their choice. But concidering that this manga + movie is a job, not some fancreation for fun, it's not possible to disregard something like it's nothing at all, especially if it conciders the end of the manga.

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#16389 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

How can you know that as a fact? Do you know him personally or what? I'm pretty sure that Kishi still gives a thousand kittens or else he would have just stopped or take at least some years break.
This men has never had a honeymoon because of his work and only took a week break after his father died. You give him way less credit than he deserves. 
And I can very well have faith in my pairing and won't lose it because of a stupid tweet or advertisment. I can imagine a lot of scenerious how NS could still become canon in just 2 chapters. Let's see what the ending brings, and don't complain about it when it's not even there  :down:

I take it as fact since its a post of his assistent and i dont see any reason for his ASSISTENT to say such stuff if it has nothing to do in anyway with the endpairing. Why else would he go out saying Sakura is no heroine! Naruto stopped chasing after Sakura since pain arc! Just for fun or what?

Problem right now is that as it seems Kishi screws his whole work, It doenst matter how well done the story was once, if he now completly kittens on it. Let alone the way he portrayed Sakura in 693, i still cant stop laughing my ass off how much hes able to ruin a character within one chapter. 

There are 2 chapters left, maybe with a lot of rushing he could fit in some NS scenes, but for this Sakura needs to reach the battlefield next chapter and do somethig. If thats not happening, well happy opne ending-

stop it you don't know he knows it. He hasn't said anything about the ending pairing either or nh. Also he's comment on ns isn't really negative anyway he could just be referencing the promise with said that time. Your paranoid dude. Chill out

Even if that is so, what i doubt till now, its not like this is the olny movie tease NH got till now. And its getting more and more everyday. I guess tomorrow we`ll again have + 30 pages cause a new NH hint suddenly appeared.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#16390 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Calm the kitten out everyone. Let's get out and have some drinks and chill the kitten out XD Beer or tequila would do the work XD Or even Vodka.for that matter...

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#16391 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:51 PM

Calm the kitten out everyone. Let's get out and have some drinks and chill the kitten out XD Beer or tequila would do the work XD Or even Vodka.for that matter...

WUUU. I'm down!

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#16392 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:52 PM

I take it as fact since its a post of his assistent and i dont see any reason for his ASSISTENT to say such stuff if it has nothing to do in anyway with the endpairing. Why else would he go out saying Sakura is no heroine! Naruto stopped chasing after Sakura since pain arc! Just for fun or what?

Problem right now is that as it seems Kishi screws his whole work, It doenst matter how well done the story was once, if he now completly kittens on it. Let alone the way he portrayed Sakura in 693, i still cant stop laughing my ass off how much hes able to ruin a character within one chapter. 
There are 2 chapters left, maybe with a lot of rushing he could fit in some NS scenes, but for this Sakura needs to reach the battlefield next chapter and do somethig. If thats not happening, well happy opne ending-

Even if that is so, what i doubt till now, its not like this is the olny movie tease NH got till now. And its getting more and more everyday. I guess tomorrow we`ll again have + 30 pages cause a new NH hint suddenly appeared.

We don't know whether its his assistant in reality or no...

#16393 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Well, I've showed the pic to a friend of mine, who isn't into pairing at all exept herself and Madara (She's also a Sakura hater, unfortunalty). 
The only thing she said to me that they looked sad and she doesn't understand what's so important about it if the song isn't about romance. (Then she rambled about how unfair it is that Madara's head isn't on his statue anymore x))

I like your sign.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#16394 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Maybe this thread should be closed for the weekend, unless new info pops up, in which case you could tell a mod to open it again.

That would be a very great idea, and given the way things are going now, it's surely what will happen. But the problem is that we have new informations (rather they're small or not) almost every days now, so the suspension of the thread wouldn't last long and the conflicts would occur again quickly. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 25 October 2014 - 02:55 PM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#16395 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:53 PM

I suggest to close the thread until a NS hint could come out :ermm:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#16396 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

WUUU. I'm down!

You got the deal XD

#16397 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

WELCOME NEW MEMBER!

& yeah better get used to it. lol

Thanks, i know i already realized this fandom is probably (almost certainly) the most insecure of the three... so yeah i'm ready

im-ready-thumb.jpg

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#16398 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

That would be a very great idea, and given the way things are going now, it's surely what will happen. But the problem is that we have new informations (rather they're small or not) almost every days now, so the suspension of the thread wouldn't last long and the conflicts would accur again quickly. 

Yes. So no matter what, the chaos will still continue sadly. 😑

Edited by Michi, 25 October 2014 - 02:54 PM.

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#16399 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:55 PM

I suggest to close the thread until a NS hint could come out :ermm:

Would NaruSaku becoming canon by next week be a pretty good hint :hm:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#16400 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:56 PM

I suggest people think about the manga, you know plot, characters, themes, plot elements... before writing nonsense ^^

feDPriJ.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users