Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:38 AM

"Naruto's journey was over the moment he saved Sasuke"

Kishi's words

The so called part 3 will be the Burrito series, and I want no part of it

More like answering the designs and end up for moral on father-child.

#82 TheBestUsernameEver

TheBestUsernameEver

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:30 PM

Salad may be SFirst thakura's daughter but besides the clothes she is almost a complete female version of Sasuke with nothing from her mom, kind of like how Burrito is in relation to his father

It's part of Kishi's plan to make hetero SNS

First there's no maybe about it. Sarada is Sakura's daughter. A refusal to see that does not make anyone anything but biased against the truth. If you still refuse to see the similarities The fact that Sarada calls Sakura 'Mama' should be more thn enough.

I literally just pointed out that she really does look like her mother in exact words. Of course she's going to look more like Sasuke. I pointed out the pattern wherein almost all the kids look more like only one of their parents. Sarada still got more than most.Especially since her father is an Uchiha.

Kishimoto's going to try to satisfy all the neglected fanbases but we're not the intended audience. Kishimoto gonna replicate SNS and NS nature of interactions. Sarada's Shannaro and her red dress alone make her so much like Sakura that it'll be enough to at least pull Sakura's fan for one single look at least.

"Naruto's journey was over the moment he saved Sasuke"

Kishi's words

The so called part 3 will be the Burrito series, and I want no part of it

But you are not the target audience. Your refusal to see pat three won't make a difference. Kishimoto and SP have already disposed us off. We really don't matter that much.

When I said Naruto's journey as a father I meant from Bolt's point of view. Meaning Bolt will come to understand his father's circumstances better.

Kishimoto also said that he wanted Naruto toexperience fathergood since he himself became a father. He modeled Naruto's kids after his own. An elder son and a younger daughter.Naruto's struggles have often been taken by Kishimoto's real life experiences.-said so by himself.

Moreover this time we'll see Naruto's struggles through Bolt's eyes. So yes this marks Naruto's journey's end BUT from his point of view. Him as the protagonist. Just look at the title of. Naruto Gaiden- Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring Month.

Edited by TheBestUsernameEver, 15 April 2015 - 12:51 PM.

#83 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:38 PM

First there's no maybe about it. Sarada is Sakura's daughter. A refusal to see that does not make anyone anything but biased against the truth. If you still refuse to see the similarities The fact that Sarada calls Sakura 'Mama' should be more thn enough.

I literally just pointed out that she really does look like her mother in exact words. Of course she's going to look more like Sasuke. I pointed out the pattern wherein almost all the kids look more like only one of theiparents. Sarada still got more than most.Especially since her rather is an Uchiha.

Kishimoto's going to try to satisfy all the neglected fanbases but we're not the intended audience. Mushing gonna replicate SNS and NS nature of interactions. Sarada's Shannaro and her red dress alone make her so much like Sakura that it'll be enough to at least pull Sakura's fan for one single look at least.

I appreciate what you said!
I totally agree...

Yelling out SK Will only make us look delusional

#84 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:06 PM

in the end it's all subjective on how you think characters look like.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#85 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:07 PM

I appreciate what you said!
I totally agree...

Yelling out SK Will only make us look delusional

Like yelling out everything was planned, everything was good writing, and it's a good story?

#86 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:12 PM

Like yelling out everything was planned, everything was good writing, and it's a good story?

I am not saying that...

I am telling you to accept that SS has somehow happened :twitch:

#87 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:18 PM

I am not saying that...

I am telling you to accept that SS has somehow happened :twitch:

Right. But people who believes SK is equivalent to what I just said.

#88 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:20 PM

Right. But people who believes SK is equivalent to what I just said.

:hm:

#89 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:21 PM

Ok. They're better than what I just say.

#90 TheBestUsernameEver

TheBestUsernameEver

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:33 PM

in the end it's all subjective on how you think characters look like.

Its not subjective if its objectively reasoned.If you can't logically reason against those objective points even with a subjective context or background it makes you look biased or unreasonable.

@ns3g4life I'm really sorry but I can't ever seem to understand your posts. Can you please elaborate if its not too much trouble?

#91 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:35 PM

Just forget about it.

#92 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:41 PM

Sarada's eyes are too big to resemble Karin there. Like Radra says she looks like a little Sasuke wearing red with a weird hairstyle.

In chapter 482, the flashback scene we see a younger Karin and her eyes are bigger there but KSalads eyes are freakishly large, specially for someone with specs, you tend to squint more even when wearing glasses.

I have no idea whose eyes she inherited them from, Sakura's eyes were not that big when she was that age, nor Karin or Sasuke, SP have somehow manges to make her eyes look more scary than the Hyuuga's no eyes.

Also is it me or is Burrito wearing pink?

iAnby7W.gif

#93 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:45 PM

In chapter 482, the flashback scene we see a younger Karin and her eyes are bigger there but KSalads eyes are freakishly large, specially for someone with specs, you tend to squint more even when wearing glasses.

I have no idea whose eyes she inherited them from, Sakura's eyes were not that big when she was that age, nor Karin or Sasuke, SP have somehow manges to make her eyes look more scary than the Hyuuga's no eyes.

This is studio Pierrot. If they were "innocent", they probably jabbing at Kishi for the pairing endgame, regardless their worship for Hinata. But I'm only saying a what if. Either way, that sketch from Kishi tells you that Salad is all Sasuke and no Sakura. That's very clear. Same for Bolt/Naruto if anything. I have easier time to figure out the offspring in Mortal Kombat than this crap.

#94 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:58 PM

Yeah I thought so. That's why I later said that assuming that even if Sarada is the first Uchiha to use glasses. But thanks for clarifying.

It still not necessary to give salad glasses.
Just like, why burito doesn't have byakugan? He will learn anything from his father side, because he can't use a techinuqe that require byakugan. Unless he rip off Hinata byakugan.

#95 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:01 PM

Ok. They're better than what I just say.

better :hm:
????

#96 TheBestUsernameEver

TheBestUsernameEver

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:03 PM

Yes Kishimoto recently made a few comments regarding Bolt and Sarada. One of them was that Bolt's colour would be pink. (Like Naruto's is orange)

According to NH its because orange and purple make pink.

It still not necessary to give salad glasses.
Just like, why burito doesn't have byakugan? He will learn anything from his father side, because he can't use a techinuqe that require byakugan. Unless he rip off Hinata byakugan.

Part three exists just for answering questions like these. Junko recently made a statement that the reason for the glasses will be revealed in the movie.(But I don't think she's read the script so don't put too much weight on it).

I think (personally) Kishimoto didn't give the kids Byakugan because expressing emotions through them becomes difficult.

Moreover Byakugan has never been that important of a skill. The series never suffered due to the lack of attention to it. So I don't think it'll be that big of a problem. BUUUT again this is Kishimoto-king of asspull powerups. So it'll be no surprise if Bolt somehow sprouted the Byakugan as a plot tumour.

Edited by TheBestUsernameEver, 15 April 2015 - 02:14 PM.

#97 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:03 PM

Its not subjective if its objectively reasoned.If you can't logically reason against those objective points even with a subjective context or background it makes you look biased or unreasonable.

@ns3g4life I'm really sorry but I can't ever seem to understand your posts. Can you please elaborate if its not too much trouble?

it is subjective because not everyone see's it the same way you do, and you don't see it the same way some other people do. honestly, it doesn't even matter what the child looks like. what's not subjective is sakura being the biological mother of sarada. that is fact.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#98 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:08 PM

better :hm:
????

I'll shut up now.

#99 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:10 PM

I'll shut up now.

^_^

so,

Who are voicing these kids?

#100 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:44 PM

Yes Kishimoto recently made a few comments regarding Bolt and Sarada. One of them was that Bolt's colour would be pink. (Like Naruto's is orange)

According to NH its because orange and purple make pink.

Um...what? I thought White and Red together made pink, Orange and Purple would make a dark colour like brown, as both colours are quite part and would absorb the light more making a a darker shade...I could be wrong though, I'm not master at colour.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users