4976 replies to this topic

#61 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:04 AM

If Boruto is supposed to be Sasuke's new student, I expect him to train Boruto into the ground, kick him and tell him to dodge multiple times. Oh wait...

and bolt will transform into a giant fox and the only way to stop him is for sasuke to destroy the moon.  :hehehe:

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#62 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:41 AM

http://sparda3g.tumb...lt-movie-teaser

#63 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:16 PM

Sarada's eyes are too big to resemble Karin there. Like Radra says she looks like a little Sasuke wearing red with a weird hairstyle.

#64 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:44 PM

Sarada's eyes are too big to resemble Karin there. Like Radra says she looks like a little Sasuke wearing red with a weird hairstyle.

Pretty much. Women are tools.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 14 April 2015 - 12:44 PM.

#65 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:47 PM

Sarada's eyes are too big to resemble Karin there. Like Radra says she looks like a little Sasuke wearing red with deidara's hairstyle.

:pimp:

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#66 TheBestUsernameEver

TheBestUsernameEver

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:16 PM

Has anyone else seen this meme going around?
futao
Kishimoto: ah yes! I love Naruto and Sasukes children! Boruto, Sarada, *looks at smudged writing in hand* Himalayas

#67 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:32 PM

futao
Kishimoto: ah yes! I love Naruto and Sasukes children! Boruto, Sarada, *looks at smudged writing in hand* Himalayas

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#68 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:54 PM

That's a meme? Lmao.

#69 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:06 PM

futao

OMG.

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:  :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#70 UsuratonkachiRevolution

UsuratonkachiRevolution

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Working on GFX/Graphics, reading manga, watching anime, reading fanfics especially NaruSaku ones and playing video games.

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:19 AM

B2VdvCf.png

I found the actual version of the picture. XD /It'sJustAnEditIMadeWhenIWasBored

Tbh I like Narudo and Sasuke's designs, but their hair is what bothers me. Sasuke lost his duckbutt hair, (I actually liked it!) Narudo has short hair, and Burrito has something going on with his front hair. Also Burrito looks way too much like his father, where is Hinaduh in this, oh wait, she's knitting nevermind. I do like the poster for the movie tho. I still won't watch it either way.

#71 TheBestUsernameEver

TheBestUsernameEver

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:09 AM

In 700 her eyes are pretty much like Sasuke's, not big like Sakura's.

No they aren't. They're cat-like just like Sakura's.

Sarada has Sakura's eye-shape, facial structure and forehead.

And that SP pic makes it even more obvious. Take away those glasses and change Sarada's hair-style and Sarada could be Skura's black-eyed twin. I've seen so many comparisons between Sarada's manga panel and Karin's and for the life of me I cannot see the simiarities. Hmm..maybe Because they aren't there?

You're seeing Karin because you want to see Karin, when she really isn't there.  Aside from those glasses there is nothing Karin about that girl.

Glasses are not inherited. Eye-shape and facial structure are.

Sarada is basically a female Sasuke with Sakura's face and clothes in that pic.

Not at you: But I think its really wrong of the SK fandom to constantly steal an SS child for their own. I remember we were all quite upset at the mere possibility of Kishi making a third NH kid and naming him Shinachiku. 

There's a trailer already?  :wot:

And lmao at SP. They changed her looks the same way they made Sasuke look more like himself than Madara 2.0. xD

Sasuke looks awful. Doesn't the guy age? He looks younger than he did in the manga. And my poor Naruto the way SP animates his eyes makes him look like a mad-man and just forever hating that Obito-haircut. 

Edited by TheBestUsernameEver, 15 April 2015 - 05:25 AM.

#72 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:12 AM

If you ask me, mother don't mean anything in here. Well, just the main characters. That's the truth.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 15 April 2015 - 05:13 AM.

#73 TheBestUsernameEver

TheBestUsernameEver

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:15 AM

If you ask me, mother don't mean anything in here. Well, just the main characters.

Not just mothers teachers, mentors,teammates etc etc don't mean anything when it comes to the SNS bromance. Trust Kishimoto to continue it even with Naruto and Sasuke's kids.

#74 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:19 AM

Not just mothers teachers, mentors,teammates etc etc don't mean anything when it comes to the SNS bromance. Trust Kishimoto to continue it even with Naruto and Sasuke's kids.

Pretty much...I find mothers in DBZ more use than Naruto. That's saying too much.

#75 TheBestUsernameEver

TheBestUsernameEver

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 07:04 AM

Are you referring to the movie or the actual manga? Salad has Sasuke's eye shape, not Sakura's.

Both. And in both of them Sarada has eyes far larger to be like Sasuke's. Sasuke as an Uchiha has narrower, almost almond-like eyes. Sarada like Sakura has much larger eyes.  There is a marked difference between Sasuke's eyes and Sakura's eyes. But colour Sakura's eyes black and you will get Sarada's eyes.

A lot of people have the same face shape in this manga - it's a generic trait.

Sakura and Karin don't have the same face though. Karin has a much more pointed chin. The cheeks are less fuller and her eyes don't take that much of space on her face.
Just check out their first Shippuden appearences and you'll see.

Aside from her forehead (meh, not really, but whatever).

Refusing to see what is. The girl even has Mebuki's hairstyle without the front-bangs.

You say you see no similarities between mother and daughter but when I point them out you dismiss them.

and her catchphrase, she has nothing from Sakura. It's all Sasuke.

Aside from the above similarities I wrote about before, Sarada is Sasuke's daughter. She can't be a Sakura clone. She is going to look like Sasuke since he's her father and an Uchiha at that.

And going from this- Shikadai is a Shikamaru clone with Temari's eyes. Bolt has nothing from Hinata but softer features and a colour scheme, Inojin is all Sai with Ino's hair etc etc. You see the pattern?

And the verbal tic-forgot about it- again something that marks her as Sakura's kid. 

The fact is that Sasuke and SAKURA's child has virtually no traits from Sakura,

Again not true. 

Uchiha somehow ended up with glasses? Those glasses are the only thing connecting her to Karin. I'm still baffled how SS's kid ended up with something like glasses. It's weird and honestly a huge mockery.

Sarada's not the first Uchiha with glasses. Obito had them too. And assuming that Sarada is the first Uchiha to have glasses how does that link her to Karin when Karin is not mentioned in the epilogue, has been absent for more than 20+ chapters and is relatively an unimportant minor character? 
And if Sarada's glasses link her to Karin do they also link her to Kabuto, that assistant girl that helped Shikamaru, and the other X no. of characters that wear glasses.

Bolded:Due to poor eyesite perhaps? Part three exists just for answering these questions. The series is not yet over don't forget that. While Naruto's journey to become Hokage is complete his journey as a father has yet to unfold.

It's weird and honestly a huge mockery

You're right.  But the way I see it its a mockery of the SK fandom.

SK: We wish for a Sasuke kid with glasses.
Kishi: Let's introduce a Sasuke kid with glasses.
SK: Oh that Sasuke kid with glasses.ooh.
Kishi: *sly look to sk* You guys happy?
SK: Omg yes an SK kid!
Kishi: WRONG morons because i'm the troll of the century. The Mother is Sakura!!! AHAHAHA.

That idiot.

LOL oh Naruto...I think he looked worse in the manga too. XD His design is terrible.. who would have thought Naruto turned out to look like this. Talk about ungraceful aging  :lmao: Oh well. Not too bothered by Naruto's sudden ugliness.  :zaru:

I will forever hate SP for treating everyone the way they do and I really really wanted to see Naruto look magnificent in Hokage robes and really is that too much too ask that a professional animation studio animates the Protagonist of the anime having achieved his most precious dream right?

I didn't think so either.Goddammit SP.

Edited by TheBestUsernameEver, 15 April 2015 - 07:27 AM.

#76 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:15 AM

Obito use google not glasses to protect his eye from dirt.
He even use eye drop.

#77 TheBestUsernameEver

TheBestUsernameEver

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:24 AM

Obito use google not glasses to protect his eye from dirt.
He even use eye drop.

Yeah I thought so. That's why I later said that assuming that even if Sarada is the first Uchiha to use glasses. But thanks for clarifying.

Edited by TheBestUsernameEver, 15 April 2015 - 08:55 AM.

#78 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:04 AM

Salad may be Sakura's daughter but besides the clothes she is almost a complete female version of Sasuke with nothing from her mom, kind of like how Burrito is in relation to his father

It's part of Kishi's plan to make hetero SNS

#79 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:09 AM

Bolded:Due to poor eyesite perhaps? Part three exists just for answering these questions. The series is not yet over don't forget that. While Naruto's journey to become Hokage is complete his journey as a father has yet to unfold.

"Naruto's journey was over the moment he saved Sasuke"

Kishi's words

The so called part 3 will be the Burrito series, and I want no part of it

#80 pumyte

pumyte

PumyteH

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:14 AM

guys what the utter hell is this:

tumblr_nmpq8rkhiv1qc664eo1_540.jpg

Naruto looks so ugly, ugh. Bolt looks like a mess, just like his father. Salad looks cute at least but damn does she resemble Karin :/ 

I really hope that rumor about Orchimaru attacking the village is not true... although Salad looks like she's at the same place the chunin exam took place, and Sasuke has to come back (lmao) some how, so.... :/ 

The art quallity is good to me. EVEN Borat looks okay because his hair isn't fully visible

pixel_shinachiku_uzumaki_by_pumyteh-dbs3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users