Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:18 AM

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/

It seems we finally got a good moment. narusakuct7.gif a_hug.gif wub.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 05 June 2009 - 12:53 PM.

#2 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:26 AM

omg lol you got my hopes up, i thought chapter was released! XD damn, still gotta wait ><

#3 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 11:39 AM

ITS OUT NOW!!!

#4 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 05 June 2009 - 11:43 AM

Omg! OMG! The hug! THE HUG!! It was soooo sweet and tender. She held him so close and so dearly wub.gif
NARUSAKU FTW!! a_spaz.gif narusakuct7.gif

And that one page where the whole village was waiting for his arrival, and they all yelled "WELCOME HOME NARUTO!"

Gawd, I teared up ;_;

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU NARU-KUN! boogie.gif wow.png

*Continues reading chapter* :3

Edit - I love it how Hinata was all "....." as she watched Sakura hold/cuddle/cling to Naruto wow.png :teehee:

#5 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Jun 5 2009, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was the cherry on top :cookie:

Omg, I know :teehee:

And A HUGE MAJOR EWWWW! Danzo as the new Hokage?! DD:

Kakashi would have been a GREAT choice, and he coulda kept the Hokage seat warm until Naruto was ready to claim it...while being married to Sakura of course wink.gif

#6 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:05 PM

But the Fire Daimyo nominate Danzo as the 6th... surely the next chapter Shikaku is going to start the argument.

..but getting back to OUR moment: THE HUG!!! YES!!! a_dance.gif Naruto was in pure shock when Sakura hugged him after she clobbered him! :teehee: a_spaz.gif Everyone who saw that, including Kakashi, was like "WTF?!" laugh.gif And Hinata didn't do anything but cried and smiled. Where's your NaruHina now?!

and FINALLY, Omoi, Karui and Samui arrived. Hopefully Naruto and the others will greet them and get the news of the Kage Summit before the old senile Danzo does.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#7 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 5 2009, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
..but getting back to OUR moment: THE HUG!!! YES!!! a_dance.gif Naruto was in pure shock when Sakura hugged him after she clobbered him! :teehee: And Hinata didn't do anything but cried. Where's your NaruHina now?!

Her so-called confession seems *completely*null and void now. Man, Sakura's epic hug makes me feel sooo good and vindicated over the Hinata 'confession' chapter :33

THANK YOU KISHI FOR CONTINUING TO SUSTAIN OUR HOPE/WISH FOR NARUSAKU! narusakuct7.gif

#8 Hysteria

Hysteria

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Lots of different things

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:17 PM

That hug was so affectionate...

It was perfect. a_dance.gif

#9 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:28 PM

After that long wait i feel better now. Does it seem like the Hinata smile thing = she assumes Sakura loves Naruto and she accepts it? Or does everyone assume she is just happy because Naruto is home? Great chapter either way.

Edited by Prime, 05 June 2009 - 12:31 PM.

#10 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:31 PM

The hug was an even greater moment then I had expected smile.gif The village kids all running around Naruto was a pretty nice moment as well.

But Danzo as the sixth hokage?!???! =/ Hokage title is getting handed out like candy(a bit of an exaderation, but come on 3 people have had it since the start now) Plus most likely to be 4 atleast before Naruto ever becomes hokage. Just feels like the title keeps getting cheaper to me.

#11 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 5 2009, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The hug was an even greater moment then I had expected smile.gif The village kids all running around Naruto was a pretty nice moment as well.

But Danzo as the sixth hokage?!???! =/ Hokage title is getting handed out like candy(a bit of an exaderation, but come on 3 people have had it since the start now) Plus most likely to be 4 atleast before Naruto ever becomes hokage. Just feels like the title keeps getting cheaper to me.

Well the Hokage is always supposed to be the strongest in the village and i always thought Tsunade was kind of different from the rest. There is no way she is the strongest but her healing ability's are special. Everyone likes the idea of Kakashi becoming hokage but i do not see him as the type to be a hokage it would just seem out of character to me. I understand no one likes Danzo but something happening like this keeps the story going and gives the ability for there to be alot more development of everyone and of course that = alot more Narusaku moments.

#12 Candice

Candice

So take me home

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:55 PM

Is this the first time Naruto and Sakura hugged with them both being conscious?

#13 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (Candice @ Jun 5 2009, 04:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it is the only hug between them. biggrin.gif

#14 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:03 PM

I apologize for posting early. I was so excited that i jumped ahead of myself. biggrin.gif

I think seeing Hinata smile as the NarutoXSakura moment was seen is the transition that she accepts Sakura's love for Naruto and hopefully won't interfere with their love for each other. wink.gif

#15 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:04 PM

That was nice. biggrin.gif (Though I kinda wish we would've got to see Naruto all flustered)

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 5 2009, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Edit - I love it how Hinata was all "....." as she watched Sakura hold/cuddle/cling to Naruto wow.png :teehee:

Yeah, it looks like Kishimoto isn't going to go the route of making Hinata all sad at the thought of Naruto and Sakura together, and I think we all can't be more thankful for that.

Danzou is a snake. The Third may have made a big mistake in letting Orochimaru escape, but at least he defended the village with his life when he had to face that decision. While Danzou could be partly blamed for Konoha getting destroyed and any future damage that Sasuke might cause. The last arc and Sasuke's arrival will reveal what a coward he really is. sleep.gif

Also, I'm kind of hoping we get some new Akatsuki members. I have a hard time picturing them just being Madara, Zetsu, and Kisame. We could see at least one new member because they still have the ring that Itachi possessed, and two more if Madara gets back the rings that Konan and God Realm had. (Wouldn't be surprised if this is the matter that Madara is attending to)

#16 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:10 PM

I'm also very proud of Naruto. He's busted his arse off for so long. He deserves their recognition. If only Jiraiya were there too, the moment would be complete. shamefulcry0js.gif I was wondering when Kishi would give Naruto a chance to be as liked as Gaara is in Suna, so that his steps to becoming Hokage would become less steep.

QUOTE (Candice @ Jun 5 2009, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought this was the first time they hugged at all. There were other times when they held one another while the other was out cold, but never hugged, I don't think. The hug! Yay! It was very sweet, and I loved how surprised Naruto was. I think the rest of the other nins weren't in shock but happy for them. They were all smiling after all. Not 'wtf?' I also liked how she held his head close to hers, I know that might just be her supporting his weight because she just clocked him, but meh. And I didn't realize until after the second time I read it that Hinata had the "..." LMAO! She may have confessed, but she hasn't held him yet, even while unconscious, tongue.gif.

Danzou as the 6th Hokage... interesting, perhaps that is also part of Madara's plans. If I remember correctly, they were linked somehow in the previous arc. And the sealing statue for the Biju, I though only Pain could summon it. If Kisame takes out the 8-tails with no problems.... then... wow.... Suigetsu wouldn't be a match for him now.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#17 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:15 PM

Alright, I'm keeping my "stopping reading chapters in a weekly basis" stance, and I haven't read the last six or seven chapters, but after hearing the news, I just had to read the current one.

You know, I half-expected that, after the battle, when Naruto found out Hinata was alive, he hugged her in happiness.

Heh.

I should REALLY know better for now that expecting plenty NaruHina fanservice.

The hug was definitely perfect and it felt in-character. And again Sakura stands out in a sea of people acknowledging Naruto as Hinata remains in the background. And again Sakura is sharing pannel time with Naruto as Hinata fades out again.

I think this fanart illustrates the scene perfectly:

You Are Here by Ladygt93

Now, let's talk about the important stuff: Team Cloud has finally arrived Konohagakure. I must tell they are very funny. I almost pity Samui because she seems the level-headed of the team as her partners are a riot.

And finally Danzo puts his plans in motion. I see some people complaining about he being nominated for Rokudaime, and I don't understand it: this subplot has been going since the second arc of Part II. We knew he would eventually try becoming the next Hokage.

Anyway, how many fics where Naruto was Rokudaime Hokage have become AU after this chapter?

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#18 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Jun 5 2009, 08:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now, let's talk about the important stuff: Team Cloud has finally arrived Konohagakure. I must tell they are very funny. I almost pity Samui because she seems the level-headed of the team as her partners are a riot.

And finally Danzo puts his plans in motion. I see some people complaining about he being nominated for Rokudaime, and I don't understand it: this subplot has been going since the second arc of Part II. We knew he would eventually try becoming the next Hokage.

Anyway, how many fics where Naruto was Rokudaime Hokage have become AU after this chapter?

I agree, they're funny. Its like One Sasuke-type stuck with two Naruto+Might Guy types. And the fact that Karui thought she really did crush the village was comedic-genius.

It's yet to be fully acknowledged that Danzo is the Rokudaime, since no one has had a chance to rebut yet, and the Daimyo is easily swayed, so this could go on forever. tongue.gif Watch, the next chapter is one long debate. tongue.gif

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#19 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Jun 5 2009, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now, let's talk about the important stuff:

>.>

<.<

>.>

NaruSaku is important stuff tongue.gif

#20 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:28 PM

Anyone else dreading the Sasuke god mode arc sure to be coming?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users