8 replies to this topic

#1 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:25 PM

Lately all I have been investing my time is Narusaku. Every couple of minuets I read te debate thread. I constantly go in YouTube to watch moments and videos. I try to find manga pages that are Narusaku related.

Like I literally just woke up, I'm still in bed with one eye open and I am making this thread. It's insane Narusaku has taken over my life. It feels like a bad thing but it's a good thing ( opposite of drugs lol)

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:34 PM

You're not the only one I really love NS if you want to watch a good NS video on YT I suggest you watch "NS the build up version 2" by Slextrem sorry can't provide a link. sweatdrop.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 27 2011, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're not the only one I really love NS if you want to watch a good NS video on YT I suggest you watch "NS the build up version 2" by Slextrem sorry can't provide a link. sweatdrop.gif

Yup. 3200 posts in one and a half years says everything. tongue.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#4 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:54 PM

Yeah, it's true... It's really killing me inside and just like my name I'm going crazy with fear of Kishi "killing" NS. I try to even read a different pairing in fanfics but I can't because Sakura goes best with Naruto and NS is so deep inside me that I can't even read a harem fic without Sakura in it (the majority are filled with Sakura bashing and fanon Hinata).
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#5 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:16 PM

You're not the only one, but I read fanfictions instead. Tried other ones, but they didn't have the impact NS fics have for me. sweatdrop.gif

#6 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:12 PM

well I'm cool at moment.
just more realistic. Type: anything can happen;
I still believe it will ultimately be Narusaku. But if not, I will be sure it was a matter of pleasing the public. Then Naruto will no longer have the meaning it has for me. Other manga / anime will come ....

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog
My Twitter: @themanara

#7 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:39 PM

I started getting more into NaruSaku at the beginning of Shippuden, but I was a fan of it since the very beginning of Naruto. So yeah, I've recently been doing more for this pairing then anything, but I'm not worried about it, cause it's gonna happen

Edited by MangaReader, 27 May 2011 - 06:39 PM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#8 Mary

Mary

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:44 PM

I was like that a few years ago, when i first got into Naruto, the first pairing that stuck to my head was NaruSaku, and I was up most nights reading fanfics about them or googling images, it was really insane and unhealthy. But I eventually outgrew it (like I usually do) and now I'm fine.... but there are some times when my obsession for the two comes back in full force, and that's usually around the time a good NaruSaku moment presents itself in the manga.

#9 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:22 PM

Man I'm glad most of us are on the same boat. Im passionate about everything I do, so this is just second nature, but the worst part is I have no say lol.
Manara your a bigger person then I am, I cant let go of stuff like this, and I definietly cant be like oh whatever another anime will come lol, props to you.

Like someone said its almost is unhealthy and killing me inside but whatever.

And I watched the build up video part 1 i think, it was really well done thanks for the advice thou, I kinda wish someone made an anime version.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users