• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Waiting for the Dawn

Waiting for the Dawn

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 03:53 PM

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the best or right place to ask this but I'm looking for a fic that I read before but can't seem to find now. I am not sure if I have the title mistaken but I could have sworn the name was "too hot." It was a narusaku fic that I believe turned NaruSakuIno at the end.

I believe it started off as Naruto and Sakura on a mission in which he basically seduces her and marks her or something similar? Then we find out the marking is doing strange things to sakura's mind and Ino finds her and takes her home(?) and while Sakura is resting we get bits and pieces of her hearing Ino telling Naruto off for seducing her and marking her and we find out Ino had apparently been through this herself. My memory of what happens next is pretty fuzzy, hence why I was wanting to reread the story but I can't seem to find it.

If anyone knows which story I am talking about, and has a link to it I'd really appreciate it.

#2 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 08:05 PM

search for digifruit's stories, I think that's what you're looking for

Edited by tonyblu, 10 December 2015 - 08:13 PM.

#3 Waiting for the Dawn

Waiting for the Dawn

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 11:54 PM

No, I know Digifruit's stories, they are amazing one shots, and she can definitely write multi chapter stories, though I believe she has removed a few of her stories from time to time, but this story was closer to PWP until, like, 4 chapters in when it developed a pretty good plot, IMO.

As far as I am aware, Digifuit has never quite delved THAT far into lemons.

#4 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 02:01 PM

Welp, I tried. Sorry I wasn't of help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users