• This topic is locked This topic is locked
328 replies to this topic

#301 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

Wow, so I was right. Karin was an Uzumaki. Whee!

#302 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:27 PM

J-Jast...It...it's Jast...

/faints

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#303 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:33 PM

Huh? Of course its me! Who else would I be, silly?

I still lurk around here on a daily basis, so I'm usually aware of what's going on. tongue.gif

I've been chatting with Denim and working on some of my latest stuff, so I should be posting chapters again soon-ish. In case anyone was curious. With the holiday seasons at work finally being over and spring arriving, I finally have some downtime to write again.

#304 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Mar 21 2012, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Huh? Of course its me! Who else would I be, silly?

I still lurk around here on a daily basis, so I'm usually aware of what's going on. tongue.gif

I've been chatting with Denim and working on some of my latest stuff, so I should be posting chapters again soon-ish. In case anyone was curious. With the holiday seasons at work finally being over and spring arriving, I finally have some downtime to write again.

YAY

#305 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:28 PM

=O_O=

*waves*
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#306 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:51 PM

I'm glad I finally got to meet you! Whirlpool Country was the first story I read on the site :3

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#307 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Mar 22 2012, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, so I was right. Karin was an Uzumaki. Whee!

If that ain't all, you've got several other stuff right too. Well not exactly right, but almost correct enough that it's creepy.

-The fact that there was another Jinchuuriki before Naruto. (You didn't decide to do this, but it was your first outline)
-Genma being part of the ANBU squad tasked to watch over Naruto. (Lo, and behold, Genma is apparently one of Minato's former guards which now makes sense why Sarutobi chose him as part of the squad)
-I'm not sure if you remember this, but in one of HSFS's chapters, you had a scene where Kushina offered to help Minato with the advanced Hiraishin to tweak it.
-Harry4e pointed out a theory that the Uzumaki's sensing ability comes from Myobokuzan, but in your story you made the whirlpool in Uzushio as the source of that ability and it has a connection with Nature Chakra. You're probably right in that the Uzumaki's sensing ability comes from a special source, much like Jugo's ability comes from Ryuchidou. What I'm saying is you thought up of this concept way before Kishi although you differ slightly from his.

If the list at the top is any indication, it's either that Kishi's been reading your story or you're pretty much on your way to having the Minato time travel theory come true.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#308 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:19 AM

Nice to meet you too, Rainy. Or perhaps more accurate would be 'nice to read your posts'? The internets is so confuzzling.

Codus... I wish Kishi read my stuff, but I doubt he got someone to translate it for him. Still, wouldn't that be amazing? Haha, guess I really should start writing it again, even if it will be completely and utterly AU at this point. Not that it's a problem like that, just a challenge. It's really hard to ignore established canon material after a certain point. Depending on how things go, I might do a second rewrite. Wouldn't that be interesting?

Of course, I shouldn't even be thinking about rewrites, considering how much other writing I still have to do.

Heh.

#309 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:19 PM

So, I'm curious, UltearxNaruto? XD

#310 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:30 PM

*grin*

I was going to do something with them before. During my typing downtime, canon worked in my favor. So yeah, it'll happen. Probably not the way a lot of people are thinking, but there will be something between them.

#311 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

needs more WPC!!!!!

also, it might be weird to throw in a new character now but http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Honoka ;o

#312 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:03 PM

Ooh. Another likely Uzumaki. Though I'm guessing she's from filler?

#313 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:42 AM

yeah sad.gif she was a ghost too

#314 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 24 2012, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If that ain't all, you've got several other stuff right too. Well not exactly right, but almost correct enough that it's creepy.

-The fact that there was another Jinchuuriki before Naruto. (You didn't decide to do this, but it was your first outline)
-Genma being part of the ANBU squad tasked to watch over Naruto. (Lo, and behold, Genma is apparently one of Minato's former guards which now makes sense why Sarutobi chose him as part of the squad)
-I'm not sure if you remember this, but in one of HSFS's chapters, you had a scene where Kushina offered to help Minato with the advanced Hiraishin to tweak it.
-Harry4e pointed out a theory that the Uzumaki's sensing ability comes from Myobokuzan, but in your story you made the whirlpool in Uzushio as the source of that ability and it has a connection with Nature Chakra. You're probably right in that the Uzumaki's sensing ability comes from a special source, much like Jugo's ability comes from Ryuchidou. What I'm saying is you thought up of this concept way before Kishi although you differ slightly from his.

If the list at the top is any indication, it's either that Kishi's been reading your story or you're pretty much on your way to having the Minato time travel theory come true.

Was my named mention? We also have the with the Uchiha, how Mikoto and Kushina were friends and they hoped Sasuke and Naruto would grow up as friends, and the ultimately it was an Uchiha that split the mother and child from each other, Tobi in the Manga and Fugaku in WC.

Have to admit the forsight Paradox Jast had when writing WC does indeed make you wonder if Kishi did indeed read his stories.

Anyway, what's with the Naruto/Ultear? bit in the discription, was this always there or recently added? With the way the Manga has been going it's possible that might be the pairing of choice...though I hope not, I like Naruto/Erza pairing, more so since the link between the Uzumaki and red hair has been revealed in the manga.

iAnby7W.gif

#315 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:00 PM

I'm going to have to post an A/N at the end of next chapter about that since so many people have asked. To clarify, it won't be Naruto/Multi, he's a one-woman man, and will never cheat on, double time, etc...

Ultear will become closer to Naruto than anyone else for a while. I -did- already have that planned, but with recent manga events I can do a really good job of it and still remain close to canon, much closer than I anticipated being.

However the story will end with Naruto and Erza being together, so no worries on that front.

#316 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:58 AM

*sigh* no sign of WPC or HSFS in sight?? shamefulcry0js.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#317 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:05 PM

I've actually been trying to fix up and clean my outline for WPC and HSFS. The story just got so bloated after a while, I did what I planned on and then kept doing more and more and more, until it started spiraling out of control (really). The problem then became... do I want to try to finish up what I've got so far (and listen to complaints), or refresh it a bit - thin it out but with better flow and slightly faster plot progression (and get complaints again)? Because at the rate I was going that story was going to become a 400k monster and I would get burnt out again.

As my freshman effort for writing a big story... looking back I'm not surprised it's ended up this way.

#318 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:25 PM

JAST-KUN!

Thanks for updating! I've been waiting for 300000000000000000000 years!

#319 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 14 2012, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
JAST-KUN!

Thanks for updating! I've been waiting for 300000000000000000000 years!

Cloud! How did I not see this post? I don't remember getting a notice. '-.- Sorry about that. But yes, I know it had been a while since I updated last. I'm seriously working hard on getting back in-gear.

To everyone else:
As to not clutter up my fics with mega-long authors notes and whatnot, I've gone and made a blog. This way people don't have to suffer through looking at my spiels if they don't want to.

Paradox Jast @ Blogspot

#320 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:57 PM

I just have to say, I am enjoying your story Rewritten on yourfanfiction.com page.
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users