3 replies to this topic

#1 gaia warrior

gaia warrior

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 02:56 AM

I've taken up the hobby of writting a good while back, and now I want to write a narusaku fanfic. He're some idea's I want to go through with before I publish or work on anything.
-Idea 1: The story starts when naruto finally released from a Cloud P.O.W. camp when the war between them and Konoha ends, and he returns back to find things diffrent; like the village in process of being reconstructed, some friends are severly injured or dead (give me idea's on characters that should killed), some are still alive and in higher poistions among konoha(also give me idea's), he also comes to find out that sakura ended up having his kid(deciding whether it should be one boy with exact characteristics to naruto except sakura's skin and hair; or two boys and and one girl with pink har, the whisker marks, and sakura's skin.); but one of the main goals for naruto is adjusting back to his life and getting his dream to being hokage moving again. so what do you think?

#2 Tobi_Uchiha

Tobi_Uchiha

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 03:47 AM

Sound good your fanfic.....but I´m writing a fanfic similar than that. Excpet that Sakura gets pregnant of Naruto and doesn´t even know about. Everybody in Konoha will think Naruto Died in the battle while we fought the AL , but what they don´t know is that Naruto is still alive somewhere outside Konoha and he has amnesia.

I suggest you that Sakura would have a boy looking exactly as Naruto XD and if you want you can add to his family a girl and a boy. I'd love to see two mini Narutos and one pink haired little girl or baby wink.gif

#3 Certifiably Insane for NaruSaku

Certifiably Insane for NaruSaku

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 04:42 AM

I like it. I want to read it and if you need a beta-reader, I'll be more than happy to help. I like the idea of two boys and a girl as well, but if this is their first child, then just the boy.

#4 gaia warrior

gaia warrior

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 04:18 PM

I'll begin to work on it, you'll have the first chapter for beta-read next week. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users