1107 replies to this topic

#41 roshumba

roshumba

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:25 PM

From the kitchen steps a red-haired boy. Not quite child and not quite man; still stuck in the awkward phase in between. He looked at the waiting customer and smiled slightly at who he saw. His mother was off helping some other customers. Well, work waits for nobody. He fastened the hair-net on and walked to his waiting customer.

"Mitarashi-sensei, what can I get for you?"

#42 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

Call to Arms. Flames of WAR blaze once again

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (StarlightAngel @ May 6 2006, 07:13 PM)
QUOTE (Shouri no Hana @ May 6 2006, 02:41 PM)
"Akari not Akira..yesh...I live rear that infamous ramen shop, although there seems to be a crowd there." She turned her head and looked at the comotion taking place there.

"Here we are...the place is small I know but we were only a family of three." she showed Angel in "The collection is in the basement along with everything else."

Akari turned on the lights allowing Angel to stare at the small collection of weapons

OT: I'm allowing you to discribe the collection in your character's point of view.

He looked along the swords never answering her back, he looked at each design, there were colorfull, dark red swirls, to dragons and skys, each was beautifull, he never touched any of them.
He came across a simple sword though and he picked it up. He would start with one that looked like a begginers, it was a sheef of plain wood with a simple blade as long as a Tonto. He looked at Akari

"I like this one"

Akari grinned, well I don't know the stories behind all of them, just that my grandfather loved making them. You'll make better use of it then I ever would. Umm.." Akari turned around a opened a cabniet filled with scrolls varying in sizes. One could tell that the small ones were filled with the basics while other had more advaced techniques. Akari pulled out a few small ones and handed them to Angel.

"Here are a few scrolls, and don't worry about returning them I have more in a storage closet back there" she pointed to a door in the back.

#43 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:32 PM

"Thank you so much" *he bowed* "I'll make it up to you!"

#44 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:35 PM

"No problem" Akari waved it off, "um lets go out onto the streets and see if we can find Tsutsu-sensei or Pite-san ne?"

#45 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:44 PM

"Man, those noodles were great! Hmm...I wonder if you those tardy Genin of mine are at the meeting spot yet? I guess I should probably start heading back over there...but first...one more bowl of ramen please, Teuchi-san!"

(OOC - I've got to go now, so just imagine that Hikaru is taking a long, extended breakfast break tongue.gif )

#46 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

THE PANDACAPOLYPSE SHALL BE SWIFT AND FUZZY

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:47 PM

Hatake began to nod off as he had been waiting for an hour.

'[i]Im gonna.... im gonna... ZZZZzzzzzZZZZ' Hatake thought, before he began to sleep, riiight beofre hitting the ground.

#47 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:48 PM

He nodded to Akira-chan as he carried his sword in his hands, due to not having anythign to hold it with
"alright" it wasnt like he had anything better to due besides training

#48 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:54 PM

"I also offer something to hold that in, but my family had them custom made." Akari grinned slightly as she lead the way out, they walked past the ramen stall and noticed that one of the jounin senseis were still there, she shrugged it off.

"Do you have any idea where those two may be?"

#49 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 12:13 AM

"Teachers maybe...I dont know that many people at all" He told her back
"maybe there discussing there teams so far.. I dont see our sensei, maybe hes out sleeping or something.."
He noticed it was getting into the evening now as he looked at the sky
"Akari, Im going to have to leave you here, Im heading to train" He smiled at her "thanks alot for the weapon, Im sure it will become usefull"
He walked away thinking that he would first buy new clothing as soon as he was able to finish a few missions

#50 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 07 May 2006 - 01:21 AM

Souzen was once again scout-eh ehem, I mean looking around figuring out where Ichiraku Ramen Shop is ( huh.gif this is turning out to be a small adventure called "The Search for Ichiraku Ramen Shop" sleep.gif )

#51 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 01:27 AM

Akari waved Angel off, the first day was't the best seeing that one never showed up and the other disappeared half way through. She sighed and walked into the Ichiraku Ramen Shop. She sat down as far as she could from the jounin senseis sitting there and ordered a bowl.

"So I've made one new friend since the war...I guess passing must have been the best thing for me."

#52 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 01:42 AM

He re-read thescrools she gave him, they were a start, just told him about the basics of the basics of the basics of the basics....and once you mastered the basics of the basics of the basics of the basics, you move up to the basics of the basics of the basics.... Katas, positioning, the scrool had a person drawn on it, how the sword should be positioned, it pointed to improtaint parts of the body like how the fet and kness should be positioned, another drawing for how it should be when he striked, there were three scrolls, Up to down motion, left to right motion, blocking, and the basics of the basics of the ect... on how the sword should be cleaned and polished, there was even a bit of history on it...
"...theres alot of things to memorize...it would be easier with a teacher....o well cant complain now" he said smiling as he got up and copied the moves

#53 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 01:50 AM

Akari yawned and paid for her one bowl meal.

"I could head over to the fourth area and see if the others had shown up yet" she muttered as she got up and checked her watch "Almost 10 pm, bah, screw it I'm calling it a day." she mumbled and walked home.

Along the way he bumped into a confused looking man (OT: Shadow you can use this now) and fell to the ground.

#54 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 07 May 2006 - 02:25 AM

"Oi, I'm late! Again! Those two bowls of ramen sure did hit the spot, but now I've got to get back out to the meeting spot before my new Genins show up!" I exclaimed, jumping up from my seat.

"Time to jet!" I cried as I ran out of the shop, waving at Teuchi-san on my way out.

"Thanks for the ramen Teuchi-san! Just add those two bowls to my tab!"

#55 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 04:04 AM

He closed the door and turned on the lights to his apartment. A dresser, a Kitchen, a Bathroom, a closet and a living room. He looked up at the Clock that read 11:00 PM already as he set his things away from Plain sight.

After that he opened the closet and lied down on the futon inside it, he figured after a while it was the best place to sleep for a apartment with no bedroom. He took off his shirt and found it ripped in a few places, He started to sew it together
"just a bit longer...a mission or two and I will get something better" He muttered to himself. When he finished he set it aside, looking around the room memorizing every single thing as it was...not that there were many things to begin with. He turned off the light, then closed the closet and went to sleep wondering what the hell he was gonna eat the next day.

#56 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 04:11 AM

(Okay, because it seems she might hang aroung for a while, I submitted a 'part-time' character profile to Hokuten for Sakana-san which should have showed up in the Intro thread by now. Um, you might want to check it out to know how to relate to her, depending on who you are (stranger or a familiar person))

As she pulled her Yatai around to a new location, Sakana-san sees the same 'noodle salesman' (Souzen) she'd been talking to in the Ichiraku. "You! Young man! I want a word with you -- you were quite rude when you just left without any explanation! I was in the middle of talking with you, and it's quite rude to leave when someone is talking with you! Why, in my day, boys like you knew not to ignore thier elders when they were talking to you! You really need to explain yourself, young man, and apologize to me! Why, I must say, even at his worst, my husband never acted like that! Well, there was that one time, back when we were still dating, when he nearly lost me because he ran off on me. We were the same age, then, though, and he had a real good explanation, you see. He was the son of the Waterfall ambassador, and it wasn't exactly appropriate for him to date a ninja of another country, you understand, but he and I were dating, anyway. Well, he saw his mother when we were at the restaurant, you understand, and so..." (And she goes on and on, interspersing demands that Souzen apologize with odd anecdotes that may or may not be related...)

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#57 Guest_shirafuji_*

Guest_shirafuji_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2006 - 04:50 AM

(the thread is getting a little disorganised already.)

#58 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 07 May 2006 - 11:33 AM

-Futaba smiled warmly, after secretly following his students throughout the day, as he made his way back to his single room apartment. Upon entering his homestead, he quickly jotted down short message on a scroll. Completed he bit his thumb, swiping it across his hand, and doing a set of seals-

Kuchiyose no jutsu!

“Yo! Whacha need boss?” a small voice said at his feet.

“Zassou, I need you to take these scrolls to my students. Oh try not to be seen....” he said, his eyebrow raising slightly.

-the cat sized lizard snorted while grabbing the scrolls with his tail and took off into the night-

“Hehe, now its time for some Icha Icha and off to bed I go.”

#59 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 01:21 PM

Akari groaned as she got up, she noticed that the man she had run into was already gone.

"Some maners he has" she growled and got up "I'm going to bed"

she walked into her home and went to bed, setting her weapons aside she noticed a small scroll sitting on her desk.

"Meh, I'll read that later. Bed now."

#60 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 07 May 2006 - 03:29 PM

(true, we all need to interact more, not just a couple of people talking to the same person)
"Oh my." He shook his head, "I said I was out of Ramen, so I went to the Grocery and bought some more."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users