• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:35 PM

lol, yeah all I was thinking was, "wtf is sarge doing?"

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#22 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:49 PM

well... to give your sarge credit, its human instinct to do that on reflex. Still pretty darn funny though.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#23 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:45 AM

9Mar11 1345hrs

This past month has certainly been interesting. First off drill was something else with my unit going full force into combat exercises. Then my bank account gets f**cked up cause of $20 I owed the bank. And finally my friend and I start our own review series.

Drill for Feb was pretty crazy since we were practically in infantry mode. Out of the 3 exercises we did, only one was really something that engineers would do. The three exercises were Defend a Convoy, Unmounted Tactical Movement and the last was Route Reconnaissance. Not much happened during the Defend a Convoy which was pretty disappointing but the other two exercises made up for it. During the Tactical Movement, we proceeded as a platoon to meet with a mayor of a small town. However, we had intel stating that anti-coalition forces were in the area. My platoon leader came up with a plan to secure the outer perimeter of the town first instead of just walking down the street while using the buildings as cover. This proved to be in our advantage since the opfor had previously attacked the last two platoons in the street. We were able to outmaneuver and outflank them faster then they could react. This resulted in zero causalities for us and 1 dead and 1 wounded for the opfor. In Route Recon, I switched my role as a driver to that of a mine sweeper. Man that sucks. Not only does this thing go off with any kind of metal on your body but it's such a meticulous method that you have to have a standby sweeper just because you get tired of holding the damn thing. So here I am, with no gear, no helmet and no weapon out in the front searching for IEDs when the squad leader I was with says that his squad had spotted a sniper. Yay for me with no weapon. The a**hole then opens up and I have to kittening run back all the way to our vehicles only cause I have no weapon to fight with. That was a far run just to let you know. Although in hind sight it was a interesting experience mine sweeping.

Like I mentioned the bank closed the account that my military pay was going to and it took a while to open a new one and set that kitten up again. Now I have to wait for a new card, which will be coming in next week, before I can get at my money. Oh well. I think I can manage until then.

If you didn't see my post in Show Yourself In Motion!, then I might as well tell you. One day my friend and I while waiting for one of our assistants to hurry up with some artwork for our manga decided to watch a anime review. Because we were extremely bored we decided to do a review show of our own. And thus FutaLoli Review was born. We've only done Yosuga no Sora and K-ON! but we're looking at doing a review per week so the episodes should be booming soon. My Youtube Channel

And last but not least, I recently picked up a Otaku USA magazine and was surprised to see a review of Evangelion 2.0 written by V from Revolution of Evangelion. I enjoyed but felt that there was a little bit of information that seemed like it didn't belong. Overall it was still a good review and I suggest reading it.

That's all for now, till next time.

Edited by Zero BD, 09 March 2011 - 03:48 AM.

#24 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:00 PM

Ok, I can't stop laughing at your mine sweeping. For some reason I keep imagining your platoon leader screaming, "Run soldier, RUN!!" and... dude... FutaLoli? Can't think of better name or something...?

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#25 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:30 PM

It was more of an agreement that we reached. We were thinking of a mangaka name for our duo cause we didn't just want Aikani & Drixie. So we sat down and thought of a quality from anime/manga that really defines us. Drixie immediately came up with his fetish for futanaris and when he said his I thought, lolicon. So we combined them and started to go with FutaLoli. We're hoping, keyword hope, that the name brings more laughter then sighs.

#26 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:55 AM

Just a brief post about a triumph review and the fact that our show has been on schedule for a good month. Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users