#81 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 27 2013, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Always thought like that sometimes i think i only read the manga because of the pairing, the story lose quality since we got the edo tensei stuff and Madara being revived which doesnt make any sense to me, that was the point that the overall quality of the story went downhill, after that we got only asspull after asspull.

Yup if I want the better story about rivalry that I will read Alive: the final evolution manga.

#82 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

I'm not only reading this manga for the pairings. When it comes down to it, this random 'plot twisting' romance stuff Kishi is throwing in is ruining the enjoyment at times. I even cringe at Sakura's confession, it should have happened another way and another time, but I guess Kishi wants to make all this romance stuff angsty.

There's one thing Kishi is good at, creating so much freaking angst. There are 2 characters that are the embodiment of angst already. It's like a 9 year olds idea of what good conflict should look like. What ever happened to part 1 Kishi...

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#83 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Mar 27 2013, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Codus N
Like I mention before this gives points to NH but not Hinata has the Heroine, Kishi was very clear in that color spread with his Manga Heroine and Heroes.

Oh yeah??

CP's are meant to be fanservice. Same with this Vol. cover.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#84 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Mar 26 2013, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not only reading this manga for the pairings. When it comes down to it, this random 'plot twisting' romance stuff Kishi is throwing in is ruining the enjoyment at times. I even cringe at Sakura's confession, it should have happened another way and another time, but I guess Kishi wants to make all this romance stuff angsty.

There's one thing Kishi is good at, creating so much freaking angst. There are 2 characters that are the embodiment of angst already. It's like a 9 year olds idea of what good conflict should look like. What ever happened to part 1 Kishi...

But this is something that happens everytime on mangas, Rose and Edward.
Keep pairing fandom at hand and i do think he's aware that the quality of the story went downhill since he said he would do his best to make the story exciting.
If his best is to meddle with pairing stuff then he's a trash writer.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 March 2013 - 05:14 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#85 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 27 2013, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yeah??

Well since halve part two kishi rarely make Cp unlike oda who always make it.

#86 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

My main problem is that people made it seem like we ended the battle already, when that's not true at all. People often forget the pattern of this war arc and to me, it does make sense. Each volume has covered his interactions with others. Not all volumes are like that but the one Naruto interact is where it counts. That said I stand by it that last volume deals with friendship and so far, I'm right on the money. We got like 3 chapters for this volume, so once we get back to the battle, be prepare.

#87 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

It would be simpler to not extend to the story even more and just tie up what he already has. It feels like he's just creating more and more questions each chapter. And he's only hurting himself when it comes down to it. It's like he's procrastinating and playing with other things and he's already decided he'll do what he meant to do at the very last minute (NS). I hate last minute stuff, it reminds me of manga's that get axed for no reason. (Double Arts!) If he does that to himself, then... just why.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#88 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Mar 26 2013, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My main problem is that people made it seem like we ended the battle already, when that's not true at all. People often forget the pattern of this war arc and to me, it does make sense. Each volume has covered his interactions with others. Not all volumes are like that but the one Naruto interact is where it counts. That said I stand by it that last volume deals with friendship and so far, I'm right on the money. We got like 3 chapters for this volume, so once we get back to the battle, be prepare.

Look the problem is not the pattern but kishimoto split the current mangas into two arc, the part where Sasuke is talking with the kages is the prelude for the next arc and the part that Naruto is on the battlefield is the ending of the War Arc.
He split into two to just make people want to know when this fight will end and make the story "exciting" 616 was exciting despite being a trash chapter because everyone wanted to know if kishimoto would make NaruHina serious.
No one cares about the coloured frindship of Madara and Hashirama the people wants to know how the battle will end and he stalled it dunno why maybe when we came back Sakura will be at Naruto's side with asspull no jutsu.

Now about quality i only see quality on Naruto and Sakura relationship their bond and relationship is quite unique and how it was driven.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 March 2013 - 05:20 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#89 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Mar 27 2013, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would be simpler to not extend to the story even more and just tie up what he already has. It feels like he's just creating more and more questions each chapter. And he's only hurting himself when it comes down to it. It's like he's procrastinating and playing with other things and he's already decided he'll do what he meant to do at the very last minute (NS). I hate last minute stuff, it reminds me of manga's that get axed for no reason. (Double Arts!) If he does that to himself, then... just why.

Because their level of interaction indicate more than a friend. Naruto love sakura and that's a big deal in shonnen manga who is a main character and titular character where the villain motive is love and romantic.

#90 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (rocci @ Mar 26 2013, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because their level of interaction indicate more than a friend. Naruto love sakura and that's a big deal in shonnen manga who is a main character and titular character where the villain motive is love and romantic.

It reminds me of RockLee anime that ended today we all had an indicative that the story would end with Lee/Tenten but it ended with Lee/Saku.
Just because she was his love interest and this coming from pierrot's studio.
Naruto ended single and Hinata ended up with Neji.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 March 2013 - 05:30 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#91 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

Ugh!! I thought we had escaped from the colored Naruhina stuff by Sasuke taking the 616 color pages.

Guess not.

Here goes Kishi again show casing the freaken hand holding.

I want Narusaku to have a cover with physical contact. I'm not doubting this pairing but it's not canon. Nothing is canon.

QUOTE (sakutonaru @ Mar 26 2013, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not threatened at all. Look at chapter 616.

And then 617, which shot Naruhina back in our faces. Not that it was a huge moment for them at all, it just added fuel to the fire..

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#92 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Mar 27 2013, 02:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ramen
I agree with your point of view but you did make a mistake that later you explained what you really mean.
I'm tempted to jump ship. I'm still not doubting that NaruSaku will happen. But now, I will hate it if NaruxSaku will happen anymore.
Like I said I see where you explained yourself and I agree with you point of view, but the OP was a mess.
silly discussion when this topic should not even be any of our concern.

I don't know what is a mess here. I didn't contradict anything. I still don't like the way how NaruxSaku is happening even though I like the shipping itself (or how the shipping was at the start of shippuuden) We can believe something is happening, yet not like how it's happening in the same time can't we?

So would you please care to explain what is the mistake?

And if this discussion is silly and none of your concern, why post in this thread in the first place? Just out of curiosity smile.gif

QUOTE (rocci @ Mar 27 2013, 02:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This manga has been degrade since immortal arc. And I read this manga because of pairing and battle. Because only that two is worth to read.

Yeah you may as well be right. Miss the part 1 days....

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 26 March 2013 - 05:39 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#93 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Mar 26 2013, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know what is a mess here. I didn't contradict anything. I still don't like the way how NaruxSaku is happening even though I like the shipping itself (or how the shipping was at the start of shippuuden) We can believe something is happening, yet not like how it's happening in the same time can't we?

So would you please care to explain what is the mistake?

And if this discussion is silly and none of your concern, why post in this thread in the first place? Just out of curiosity smile.gif

I never said you contradict yourself, I also said that later you explian yourself in a better way after you replayed Kira since I also don't want NS to happen just because they are the hero and the heroine or because Naruto is the hero and he have to get what he wants, and lastly I wasn't referring to you about any silliness, I said it's becoming annoying that I try hard to ignore NH talk but lately some NS fans only talk about Sakura basher, bash Hinata/NH and what the NH side is saying.

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 26 2013, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yeah??

I believe you do since you're the only one constantly talking about heroine role. fu.png

About caring about the Manga or NS more, well I care about the Manga and Naruto the character, I wish Naruto should be more like Goku from DB, where he was the center of attention and not Hinata, Shikamaru, Itachi, Madara, Sasuke, the Uchihas, etc.

I need the Manga to be more about Naruto and his origin and lest about Other character, give them their background and move on to Naruto.

@rocci
I'm from Panama Central America.

Edited by Don-kun, 26 March 2013 - 05:47 PM.

#94 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

Ok I have calmed down.

QUOTE (sakutonaru @ Mar 26 2013, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Again, that cover is just an advertising like RtN.

Its not advertising when it actually did happen in the manga. :/

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#95 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Mar 27 2013, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe you do since you're the only one constantly talking about heroine role. fu.png

About caring about the Manga or NS more, well I care about the Manga and Naruto the character, I wish Naruto should be more like Goku from DB, where he was the center of attention and not Hinata, Shikamaru, Itachi, Madara, Sasuke, the Uchihas, etc.

I need the Manga to be more about Naruto and his origin and lest about Other character, give them their background and move on to Naruto.

@rocci
I'm from Panama Central America.

Thank's and no this manga should be rename sasuke. At least goku alwàys way stronger than vegeta.
This kishi style and that damage naruto and sakura

#96 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

facepalm.png

seriously, ppl. How does that cover and her recent panels with Naruto prove that it has something to do with romance? For me it's a sign of companionship/nakama factor that's all... And that's how Kishi finished her character development. She's standing next to Naruto like equals, she doesn't need him anymore to feel confident/strong etc. She said she's going to give up on him after war's end.

Edited by Forlan, 26 March 2013 - 05:49 PM.

#97 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Mar 26 2013, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I sure did. But it does happen, well, yeah, what. Not saying it will, but just pointing out that it could have been much, much worse.

No one read my post. sad.gif

I did! C'mon who would miss it? I read it and yeah, I agree all the way.And yeah I know what your talking about, the

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 26 March 2013 - 06:01 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#98 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Mar 27 2013, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, I was talking more about how we have become so desperate about Sakura's role that we need pure fanservice to keep our spirits up.

That said, I partly agree with you on the rest. What I want in a story is how the story develops its characters. I don't want a story that's too focused on a few people.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#99 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

What the kitten is Kishimoto DOING???

#100 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

*drops by*

Ahh..the usual panic..no worries...this always happens... facepalm.png

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users