40 replies to this topic

#21 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:53 PM

I loved episode 7! Finally, the episode addressed all the drama stuff that has caused tension among the current third and second years- this show needed that seriously.

I don't blame Aoi leaving the band at all; after all, college always takes priority. Kaori turns out to be a good president, but she just needs to work more on her self-confidence. I also liked how Asuka's flaw turns out to be a perfectionist- as Kumiko said:" She sets her eyes somewhere else", as she decided to stay neutral in last years fight. This gives me the impression that if she had been president she might not have tried her best to raise her club members' spirits. I'm looking forward to see a better character analysis of Asuka in the future (yeah, Asuka is still my favorite lol )

Love triangle & romance drama: Not interested in that.

But that rain scene with Kumiko and Shuuichi was beautifully animated (reminds me of Garden of Words).

Seriously, I need to see more of Reina Kousaka U_U

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#22 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:28 PM

Ok, did anyone watch the newest episode 8?

Lol, that shoujo-ai garden KyoAni has planted XD

Edited by trang95, 26 May 2015 - 08:33 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#23 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:05 AM

lol...I have no idea what to make of weeks episode, do we have on our hands a love square? I'm not sure what to make of Reina's words, afterall she paid Kumiko a compliment by telling her she had a bad personality. Plus she was definitely not dressed like someone just hanging out with a friend...who would wear heels when climbing a mountain?

I don't know who I'd rather ship, Reina/Kumiko or Kumiko/Shuichi, Kumiko has an interesting relationship with both, she's completely at ease with Shuichi to a point that she doesn't even notice he's there, and it's kida the opposide with Reina that's she's hyper aware and ends up making a fool of herself.

This is KyoAni so they could go either route.

iAnby7W.gif

#24 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:43 AM

lol...I have no idea what to make of weeks episode, do we have on our hands a love square? I'm not sure what to make of Reina's words, afterall she paid Kumiko a compliment by telling her she had a bad personality. Plus she was definitely not dressed like someone just hanging out with a friend...who would wear heels when climbing a mountain?

I don't know who I'd rather ship, Reina/Kumiko or Kumiko/Shuichi, Kumiko has an interesting relationship with both, she's completely at ease with Shuichi to a point that she doesn't even notice he's there, and it's kida the opposide with Reina that's she's hyper aware and ends up making a fool of herself.

This is KyoAni so they could go either route.

Lol, you're right. Considering this is KyoAni, which is notorious for creating shoujo-ai and shounen-ai scenes so believable sometimes, a bunch of people will jump on the yuri and yaoi train only to be disappointed later on with a hetero pairing- at least that's what I've read on several forums. I mean, I saw the first season of Free! and the yaoi shippers (mainly MakoHaru) were disappointed bitterly when their first-aid mouth-to-mouth kiss was interrupted.

When I first finished this episode, I honestly thought this entire episode was catered to the yuri fanbase. I rewatched the Reina and Kumiko mountain scene though (after having read a ton of reviews) and came to the conclusion that their little trip highlighted the rather strange but honest bond both of these two girls have. By the end of the episode, the two officially became friends in my eyes, now that Reina opened up to Kousaka.

As weird as Reina acted in this episode (she was always a rather aloof person anyways), I began to love Reina even more b/c of her bluntness and the aspiring person she is. Not to forget that I was absolutely awestruck with that flying dress of hers XD To answer your question about her idiotically wearing highheels while climbing a mountain: Reina's a masochist, and that turned Kumiko on- lol, jk. I don't know... Kumiko definitely admired that dress of hers the entire time.

Reina's and Kumiko's conversation was full of romantic lines, and that lip touch of Reina won a ton of people over XD I got yuri feels, too, tbh!

The reason why I believe though that it will still end with KumikoxShuichi is b/c Reina herself seems to be aware of the two. She observed Shuuichi staring at Kumiko, and she definitely was able to make out some form of uneasiness coming from Kumiko when the latter tightened her grip after Hazuki asked Shuuichi out. And later on Reina asked Kumiko if she was thinking about Shuuichi.

Even if this anime ended with KumikoxReina though, I'd be fine :D

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#25 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:15 PM

I'm not sure why but I get the feeling Kumiko is getting taller each episode. Also I don't understand why Shuichi is in the same school but he gets on the train at the station Hazuki gets off at, Seriously what's up with that, they are part of the same club so should be finishing together, so it's unlikely Shuichi getting off at the station his friedn gets off at and then getting back on to ride the remainder with Kumiko.

As for the episode, boy oh boy next week certainly got set up for potentially allot of drama, Kumiko's situation is going to be bad, but Reina's situation could cause some issue, if not with the sempai, the  fanclub could make her life in the club extremely difficult even more they are already.

iAnby7W.gif

#26 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:26 PM

I'm not sure why but I get the feeling Kumiko is getting taller each episode. Also I don't understand why Shuichi is in the same school but he gets on the train at the station Hazuki gets off at, Seriously what's up with that, they are part of the same club so should be finishing together, so it's unlikely Shuichi getting off at the station his friedn gets off at and then getting back on to ride the remainder with Kumiko.

As for the episode, boy oh boy next week certainly got set up for potentially allot of drama, Kumiko's situation is going to be bad, but Reina's situation could cause some issue, if not with the sempai, the  fanclub could make her life in the club extremely difficult even more they are already.

Imao XD Now that you've mentioned that about Shuuichi, that might be true XD Typical awkwardness b/w Shuuichi and Kumiko going on after this (short-lived) love triangle thing. I hope they both talk it over by the end of the show, regardless of whether or not they get together.

Hazuki I gotta say surprised me positively in this episode. She recovered quite quickly after this rejection and is trying to not let it get to her. I like that. She moved up a few ranks in the list of my favorites after this episode. Sad to hear that she didn't pass the audition though, but that is not too surprising :(

Imao, that weird Asuna moment :lmao:

Wow, Reina must have delivered an impressive performance in front of the teacher. That cliffhanger literally calls for drama and jealously in the next upcoming episodes.

As far as I know, Hibike! Euphonium will only have 12 episodes, so I'm already secretly hoping for a second season.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#27 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:49 PM

Imao XD Now that you've mentioned that about Shuuichi, that might be true XD Typical awkwardness b/w Shuuichi and Kumiko going on after this (short-lived) love triangle thing. I hope they both talk it over by the end of the show, regardless of whether or not they get together.

Hazuki I gotta say surprised me positively in this episode. She recovered quite quickly after this rejection and is trying to not let it get to her. I like that. She moved up a few ranks in the list of my favorites after this episode. Sad to hear that she didn't pass the audition though, but that is not too surprising :(

Imao, that weird Asuna moment :lmao:

Wow, Reina must have delivered an impressive performance in front of the teacher. That cliffhanger literally calls for drama and jealously in the next upcoming episodes.

As far as I know, Hibike! Euphonium will only have 12 episodes, so I'm already secretly hoping for a second season.

Well it's not that surprising that Reina took front stage, She's shown her dedication to her trumpet and not been bogged down by the other members who don't put in the time and effort as her, she got on the bad side of her Trumpet group few episodes back when she told the sensie that the amount of practice time they put in was half what she did at her middle school, plus she had private lessons. Kaori on the other hand who dispite being dedicated herself, has to deal with fangirls in her group who don't put in the effort and probably took up time she'd usually put into practice. So I doubt she got in the kind of practice Reina did dispite being two years her senior. Actually I'd like to see how many second years passed the auditions, it's a shame KyoAni went for the dramatic effects rather than show the group being selected individually.

Looks like Reina did join the High School because of the sensie, though how she would have known he would be teaching there is a mystery...she must have some other link to him or to the industry, as from what I've seen in other animes, deciding your next school needs to be decided months in advance. Maybe her parents are musicians?

I'm a bit surprised by the awkwardness between Kumiko and Shuichi as I really did not see her get jealous of Hazuki, maybe i'll have to rewatch it. I'm not sure if Hazuki has completely recovered from her rejection, as much as not letting it get to her and being motivated to move forward, she's used to rejection, with her failure at the tennis club in middle school, and dispite that she joined the band knowing she was a newb...It's not surprising she failed her audition, it would be a bigger surprise if she did make it, but she's motivated so maybe next year.

Asuka's reaction was hilarious, though I found Kumiko's reaction to Asuka's reaction just as amusing, maybe being frank is a a side effects of playing that instrument.

I would like to know how long the series is, as MAL doesn't say, it's probably 13 episodes, as the original source material was only one novel (though I do beleive two more have been released in the past couple of months.) But then again this is KyoAni and they tend to be the only anime studio that can take the original source material mix it about add new elements and still make a good product. I expect it will only be 12-14 episodes long with a potential second season that will deal with the dedicated second years and/or the influx of new talented players who will join the band to learn from the new sensie.

iAnby7W.gif

#28 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 04:31 PM

Well it's not that surprising that Reina took front stage, She's shown her dedication to her trumpet and not been bogged down by the other members who don't put in the time and effort as her, she got on the bad side of her Trumpet group few episodes back when she told the sensie that the amount of practice time they put in was half what she did at her middle school, plus she had private lessons. Kaori on the other hand who dispite being dedicated herself, has to deal with fangirls in her group who don't put in the effort and probably took up time she'd usually put into practice. So I doubt she got in the kind of practice Reina did dispite being two years her senior. Actually I'd like to see how many second years passed the auditions, it's a shame KyoAni went for the dramatic effects rather than show the group being selected individually.

Looks like Reina did join the High School because of the sensie, though how she would have known he would be teaching there is a mystery...she must have some other link to him or to the industry, as from what I've seen in other animes, deciding your next school needs to be decided months in advance. Maybe her parents are musicians?

I'm a bit surprised by the awkwardness between Kumiko and Shuichi as I really did not see her get jealous of Hazuki, maybe i'll have to rewatch it. I'm not sure if Hazuki has completely recovered from her rejection, as much as not letting it get to her and being motivated to move forward, she's used to rejection, with her failure at the tennis club in middle school, and dispite that she joined the band knowing she was a newb...It's not surprising she failed her audition, it would be a bigger surprise if she did make it, but she's motivated so maybe next year.

Asuka's reaction was hilarious, though I found Kumiko's reaction to Asuka's reaction just as amusing, maybe being frank is a a side effects of playing that instrument.

I would like to know how long the series is, as MAL doesn't say, it's probably 13 episodes, as the original source material was only one novel (though I do beleive two more have been released in the past couple of months.) But then again this is KyoAni and they tend to be the only anime studio that can take the original source material mix it about add new elements and still make a good product. I expect it will only be 12-14 episodes long with a potential second season that will deal with the dedicated second years and/or the influx of new talented players who will join the band to learn from the new sensie.

True, but I've just idiotically forgotten that band performances have their own solo parts :sweat: Now that we have some drama coming up in the trumpet section, I'm interested to see how Reina will act. Kaori's "fans" will surely get on her nerves and have a hard time accepting her. Not that Reina let's anything affect her, of course.

Kumiko showed slight signs of jealous, or at least discomfort. When Hazuki asked out Shuuichi, she was grasping Reina's hand slightly. Reina surely must have noticed the pressure in her hand. And later on, Reina asked Kumiko whether she was thinking about Shuuichi. I know this can get interpreted as something else and it easily gets overshadowed by the Shoujo-Ai moments, but to me these are signs of jealously. I'm not sure if the show will end up in any ship though.

Hazuki is trying to be happy. She seems to be ok when cheering on Kumiko and Shuuichi... I wouldn't know though why she thinks Kumiko has feelings for Shuuichi...

Yeah, there are actually two more novels. I'd love to see the other two novels getting an adaptation, too.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#29 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:16 PM

Well turns out I wasn't too far from my guesses afterall, it's a shame about Reina's fellings towards the Sensie, I had hoped it would have been of one about respect and admiration of talent and not her personal feelings. This cheapens her actions somewhat for me, her joining the school becomes less about joining because of a talented music teacher, and more about a stalker who has a crush on a older man.

While I didn't dislike the episode, I was surprised how predictable it was...and that with Reina's revelation leaves me somewhat dissapointed. I expected better.

iAnby7W.gif

#30 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:10 PM

Well turns out I wasn't too far from my guesses afterall, it's a shame about Reina's fellings towards the Sensie, I had hoped it would have been of one about respect and admiration of talent and not her personal feelings. This cheapens her actions somewhat for me, her joining the school becomes less about joining because of a talented music teacher, and more about a stalker who has a crush on a older man.

While I didn't dislike the episode, I was surprised how predictable it was...and that with Reina's revelation leaves me somewhat dissapointed. I expected better.

Ugh, didn't want the "student having a crush on the teacher trope" again... Also disappointed. I wouldn't have been so disappointed if the recent episodes didn't make me like her so much.
I'm still rooting for her of course in the next episodes.

Was ticked of by the girl who insisted on her teacher giving her Kaori-senpai another chance -.-

But I gotta say that I'm starting to like that second-year girl who also competed for the euphonium part. You can see the change she has undergone since the start.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#31 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:36 PM

Well that was a good episode, dispite it being predictable, you know the fangirl would try to persuad Reina to quit, and you knew that Reina would decline, but still feel heavy hearted over it and Kumiko would be the one to give her confidence. Yet dispite that was enjoyable to watch.

It was funny about the audition part, I closed my eyes to listen to the performance, before I quickly realised this was an anime, only to see all the charactors had their eyes closed to. It was amazing how dispite both performances being really good, you could tell Reina's performance was better, and I know nothing about classsical music. It felt cleaner crisper somehow.

Stop teasing us with Reina/Kumiko KyoAni, you made it sank the ship last week, don't go throw them a lifeline only to keep it beyond their reach. That said this episode was chock full of Yuri moments, Kaori seeking Asuka's Acknowledgement, Natsuki and Yuuko's moments. and ofcourse Reina and Kumiko's scenes.

Next week I'm guessing that Kumiko and Shuichi's relationship will be cleared up, not sure if it will happen, but their friendship will probably be cleared up , and Shuichi's will get over his mental block.

Asuka's kinda confusing me right now, I expected her to vote for the better performance no matter what, afterall she seems to care more about performance over everything else, though maybe her not voting shows she does value friendship, or it shows she doesn't care for others as long as her won performance\practice does not get hindered.

iAnby7W.gif

#32 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 12:37 AM

About the whole shipping war thing: Here's what is apparently going on in the novel:

Novel vs Anime comparison

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#33 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:09 PM

About the whole shipping war thing: Here's what is apparently going on in the novel:

Novel vs Anime comparison

Yeah KyoAni like to go their own direction, they take a different approach to their adaptations, where usually most say faithful or stay faithful for a while and then have their own  ending or just try to cram in as much content as they can in.

Kyo have their own mix added in, they know what sells, even Amagani Park had quite a few changes made to it. But they do a good job so they usually get away with it. It's like they understand the origial content and dispite not being faithful to it 100% they don't insult it as many others do when they make changes.

iAnby7W.gif

#34 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:44 PM

Yeah KyoAni like to go their own direction, they take a different approach to their adaptations, where usually most say faithful or stay faithful for a while and then have their own  ending or just try to cram in as much content as they can in.

Kyo have their own mix added in, they know what sells, even Amagani Park had quite a few changes made to it. But they do a good job so they usually get away with it. It's like they understand the origial content and dispite not being faithful to it 100% they don't insult it as many others do when they make changes.

I'm not bugged about the very intimate interactions Reina and Kumiko have (the opposite, I think it's quite beautiful). It just bugs me though to find out that in the end is just yuribait. If Hibike just goes on kind of "ignoring" or " minimalizing" Shuuichi's interactions with Kumiko, it can lead people to think that this is bad writing in case they do intend Kumiko to end up with Shuuichi later on.

KyoAni knows how to get its fans though. For the last few years, KyoAni has been quite successful with its DVD and Blu-Ray sales, in particular Free!.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#35 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 12:33 AM

I'm not bugged about the very intimate interactions Reina and Kumiko have (the opposite, I think it's quite beautiful). It just bugs me though to find out that in the end is just yuribait. If Hibike just goes on kind of "ignoring" or " minimalizing" Shuuichi's interactions with Kumiko, it can lead people to think that this is bad writing in case they do intend Kumiko to end up with Shuuichi later on.

KyoAni knows how to get its fans though. For the last few years, KyoAni has been quite successful with its DVD and Blu-Ray sales, in particular Free!.

The thing is though, since Hyouka I've been somewhat dissapointed with KyoAni's animes, they've all been good but not great, where before I would want to watch the aimes more than one time, I was OK with watching the rest just once, or in the case with Free I never watched it at all, or never finished watching the series...Even Hibiki, I enjoyed it but once it's over I'm going to forget about it, and if a second season is announced I won't be that hyped about it.

With Hibiki you get the impression they were undecided on how to create the tension or what parts to adapt, like the part about Shuichi, they mentioned how Kumiko was jealous, yet as your previous post showed they pretty much cut out the entire section about showing the viewers she was jealous. Looking at the parts that were cut out, it alsmost feels like they had two teams working on the episodes, one that wanted to be truer to the original source and the other who wanted to sell the girllove. Even that girl that hangs around around Kaori and the second year in Kumiko's group, that looked like there were issues between the two, but after a point it almost looked like their relationship did a 180 and could almost argue they were flirting with each other.

They did a decent job with creating the drama, but after finishing watching Yahari Snafu's second season just now, the tension in Hibiki doesn't come close to the almost palpable emotions you felt with that anime. Now that is an anime i'll miss, this it was fun to watch, and the animation is awesome, but honestly Every Anie KyoAni releases their standards drop just a little bit.

iAnby7W.gif

#36 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:33 PM

Well it's over, was a fun ride, a few hick-ups on the way, not KyoAni's best work, they could have done a better job dealing with the drama. I can pretty much say with certainty that there will be a second season, or atleast a movie follow-up, there is still the issue with the sister to resolve as well the relationships to sort out, I'm not sure but I think Taki-sensie had a photo of a child or maybe it was his wife or both in his music book, I can't see them introducing that in the last episode if they didn't intent to follow that up in the future.

iAnby7W.gif

#37 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:41 PM

Well it's over, was a fun ride, a few hick-ups on the way, not KyoAni's best work, they could have done a better job dealing with the drama. I can pretty much say with certainty that there will be a second season, or atleast a movie follow-up, there is still the issue with the sister to resolve as well the relationships to sort out, I'm not sure but I think Taki-sensie had a photo of a child or maybe it was his wife or both in his music book, I can't see them introducing that in the last episode if they didn't intent to follow that up in the future.

That ending and the few issues left you've mentioned literally screams for a season 2.

Well, it was a nice performance and loved Reina's solo. Didn't really expect them to win for some reason, but I was positively surprised.

If a second season occurs, I personally would like to find out more about Asuka. I'd like to know what led her to develop this indifferent personality of hers, and there's of course the "love triangle" issue that needs to be addressed.

About Taki-sensei: I think in the novel it was addressed that he was planning to propose to his girlfriend? Not too sure tbh.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#38 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:52 AM

That ending and the few issues left you've mentioned literally screams for a season 2.

Well, it was a nice performance and loved Reina's solo. Didn't really expect them to win for some reason, but I was positively surprised.

If a second season occurs, I personally would like to find out more about Asuka. I'd like to know what led her to develop this indifferent personality of hers, and there's of course the "love triangle" issue that needs to be addressed.

About Taki-sensei: I think in the novel it was addressed that he was planning to propose to his girlfriend? Not too sure tbh.

Propose? Hmmm I thought wife because the hand in the picture had a ring on and just assumed it was a wedding ring. Yeah the performance was awesome, Reina's part was good too. Wasn't surprised they won because at that point I was expecting a second season.

iAnby7W.gif

#39 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:59 AM

Propose? Hmmm I thought wife because the hand in the picture had a ring on and just assumed it was a wedding ring. Yeah the performance was awesome, Reina's part was good too. Wasn't surprised they won because at that point I was expecting a second season.

The BluRay Sales seem to be pretty good, so we can expect a second season :D

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#40 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:00 PM

The BluRay Sales seem to be pretty good, so we can expect a second season :D

Plus KyoAni has followed up most of it's recent series with a sequel or a movie. I may be reading too much into it, but at 23.40 they showed a female sitting in the crowd, and my first thought was, is that Reina or Asuka's older sister? Probably just an extra but the scene after with Asuka did make me wonder what her deal was, you'd think she would be more motivated than everyone else, instead she appeared to have something weighing her down.

Well if there is a season season, hopefully it's better than Chuuni's second season, that series did not need a second season, and no matter how hard I tried I could not be bothered with it.

iAnby7W.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anime, novel adaptation, music, slice of life, moe, KyoAni, School, wonderful backgrounds, beautiful animation, romance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users