135 replies to this topic

#121 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

Holy fecal matter you're amazingly talented, and your males are hot (oh crap Gaaraaaaaaaaa *fans self*).  I approve.

I realize that comes off as less than serious, but I am serious (trying not to be awkward).  I have no ability to draw, so I'm probably not the greatest judge, but you are seriously talented (some of my closest friends are professional artists, and while I probably have no right to judge I do think the quality of your work is quite high).

Haha thanks Morgaine! I'm really glad you like my works. I need to get more stuff done but I hardly have the time to so it's a slow process. Lol and you don't have to be an artist to recognize talent. :)

Just dropping by :D I also have been on a marathon of Bob's Burger's myself - although this "marathon" is taking me a loong time and I only watch 1-2 episodes a week (if time allows). It's absolutely hilarious! I love it, I was recommended it by a friend, and since it is on netflix I gave it a go  :excited: I'm also really looking forward to Walking Dead coming soon (I'm a total movies/tv junkie when I am able to watch).

:wave:

I caught the Halloween episode that came on this week. I'm at the point where I watch this show religiously. Lol Louise always cracks me up. Hell, the whole family does. What season are you on? Like you, I caught it on Netflix and gave it a look. This also happened with The Walking Dead last year. :)

Edited by StriderC, 09 October 2013 - 02:12 PM.

#122 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

THE WALKING DEADDFDDFFF!!!)

#123 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

So I was listening to Lifehouse and I realized how their song "everything" reminds me of NS.

Here's a piece of the lyrics...

"How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you."
"Cause you're all I want. You're all I need. You're everything!"

I feel like the first line fits Sakura> Naruto sooo much.

Anyway, the song is so damn awesome. One of mg favorite Lifehouse songs for sure!

#124 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

I've been progressing fairly well each week at the gym. Slowly increasing in size, weight and such
I love it. Staying motivated! Even when I'm lazy on my way there, once I'm in, I'm in! I immediately get inspired and motivated by those around me. I'm definitely gonna hit my mark and I'm gonna continue to do my best. No halfassing it at all! 200 pounds! I'll see you soon! !!

20131013_234129_zps64242ea3.jpg

#125 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

I'm gonna update every 2 weeks.

#126 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

Look at you, Mr. Muscle!! You've made so much progress! I bet the ladies at the gym look forward to your work outs too. :lulz:

Congrats, Oust! :D

#127 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

Most definitely. The progress is what keeps me going and staying healthy is definitely a plus as well! Lol I definitely notice quite a few of the ladies giving me smiles and looks. :P Its always nice chatting with the people there though
Getting pointers and exchanging workouts and such.

Also, did you like the chapter?

#128 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:40 PM

Eh... There isn't too much to discuss about it. Literally, the only thing that happened was Naruto and Sasuke landing a hit on Obito. I could see the Kyuubi x Susano hybrid from a mile away, and the K8+Sai thing was really cliche. It's too bad we didn't get much Sakura, but at the same time, I'm glad Kishi spared her from substituting one of Naruto's shadow clones. (I guess that's all that the K8+Sai amount to...)

#129 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:55 AM

I've been progressing fairly well each week at the gym. Slowly increasing in size, weight and such
I love it. Staying motivated! Even when I'm lazy on my way there, once I'm in, I'm in! I immediately get inspired and motivated by those around me. I'm definitely gonna hit my mark and I'm gonna continue to do my best. No halfassing it at all! 200 pounds! I'll see you soon! !!

20131013_234129_zps64242ea3.jpg

A buff bod, a pouty expression, and a righteous artist.  *whistle*  

#130 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

Lmao! My mom made fun of me when she saw that pout. >_< all the more reason to call me a duck. LMAO!

#131 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:22 AM

Hmm...when people mention ducks I'm reminded of 3 things:

1. The baby ducks that were stranded in my aunt's pool.
  2. A friend of mine who I call Ducky (only I'm allowed to call him that).
  3. And this (I know, I know, it's a goose...but still): 

Edited by morgaine4, 21 October 2013 - 05:23 AM.

#132 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

That's pretty damn fascinating! The deer is actually defending the goose. So many amazing things go on in the world.

Haha so you're friend has the duck nickname also? He and I are pretty damn cool. Lol

#133 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:54 AM

Lmao.  Yeah, he shared his real name with a bunch of people in out class, so I gave him a nickname.  He likes hockey, which obviously reminds me of The Mighty Ducks...soo....=D Ohhhh, the fact that you're taking charge of you health really make the Public Healther in me happy.  Yay!

Aaaaand, if you think that's cool...check this out! 

#134 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:40 AM

I'm thinking about putting up a minor cover to show you guys my vocals. Lauren has heard me sing before. Lol think I'll let you guys hear me also.

#135 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:56 AM

Do it! :D

#136 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:04 AM

Update!! Lol

Smile_zps15723164.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Strider, Crestone, StriderC, Houston, Scott, drawing, life, fanart, NaruSaku, music

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users