• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#41 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:41 AM

Probably was. I vaguely remember them. I remember one had to do with Peter Pan. One had was outside of the coliseum? And then there was Sephiroth. I don't remember the other one. LOL Been so long since I've actually played the game.

Peter Pan: Phantom
Agrabah: Kurt Zisa (or something like that... tons of blades XD)
And in the coliseum: Saphiroth and the Ice Titan

I hope I remembered them correctly.

#42 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:47 AM

Dude, is there anything you're not good at? You have everything covered; sports and arts.

Well, not everything. Between you and me, he tanks at basic coordination. This guy is tripping all over himself day and night.

Right, Oust? :lol:

Edited by Slextrem, 03 June 2013 - 01:47 AM.

#43 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:01 AM

Peter Pan: Phantom
Agrabah: Kurt Zisa (or something like that... tons of blades XD)
And in the coliseum: Saphiroth and the Ice Titan

I hope I remembered them correctly.

Ahhh, that sounds about right! I only beat the Phantom...

Well, not everything. Between you and me, he tanks at basic coordination. This guy is tripping all over himself day and night.

LMAO! Yesssss, I'm a HUGE klutz, but she's also a klutz.  :chuckle: I'm just a bigger klutz than she is. XD 

#44 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:05 AM

LMAO! Yesssss, I'm a HUGE klutz, but she's also a klutz.  :chuckle: I'm just a bigger klutz than she is. XD 

That... is totally true. LOL. Early today, I was standing absolutely still, lost my balance, and almost knocked my face into the counter. :argh:

#45 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:17 AM

That... is totally true. LOL. Early today, I was standing absolutely still, lost my balance, and almost knocked my face into the counter. :argh:

Well, my klutz moment doesn't top that one. :P I actually tripped over my couch today. <_< 

#46 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:19 AM

I only beat the Phantom...

You defeated the most tedious and difficult one. (at least in my opinion) XD

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 03 June 2013 - 02:20 AM.

#47 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:21 AM

Well, my klutz moment doesn't top that one. :P I actually tripped over my couch today. <_< 

I didn't know we were competing. LOL. How do you trip over a couch? :err:

#48 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:21 AM

You defeated the most tedious and difficult one. (at least in my opinion) XD

You don't think Sephiroth was the most difficult? <_< I thought he was. LOL He was pretty much unstoppable to me. Hated his attack that hacked away my HP.  :argh:  :argh:

#49 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:22 AM

I didn't know we were competing. LOL. How do you trip over a couch? :err:

No clue... I got a bit dizzy while walking and somehow I tripped over the couch and landed on the floor. T_T 

#50 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:25 AM

You don't think Sephiroth was the most difficult? <_< I thought he was. LOL He was pretty much unstoppable to me. Hated his attack that hacked away my HP.  :argh:  :argh:

Well, in terms of difficulty, good old Sephi was an OP bastard. Then again, I was at lv99 and had the Ultima weapon at that time. Maybe that's why I didn't find it so tedious (difficult, yes, but not tedious).

Phantom is another story though *coughcoughdeathsentencecoughcough*. At that time I always forgot to use stopra XD

#51 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:28 AM

No clue... I got a bit dizzy while walking and somehow I tripped over the couch and landed on the floor. T_T 

Ouchies. I hope you didn't hurt yourself!

#52 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:00 AM

Well, in terms of difficulty, good old Sephi was an OP bastard. Then again, I was at lv99 and had the Ultima weapon at that time. Maybe that's why I didn't find it so tedious (difficult, yes, but not tedious).

Phantom is another story though *coughcoughdeathsentencecoughcough*. At that time I always forgot to use stopra XD

I didn't get the Ultima Weapon. I remember doing something wrong. I got Save The Queen I believe. :( You lucky bastard you. LOL I got the Ultima Weapon on 2 though. 

Ouchies. I hope you didn't hurt yourself!

Nah, it didn't hurt at all. LOL It was embarrassing though. :P 

#53 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:56 AM

Oh you guys know each other IRL?

So basic coordination huh. So you must suck at drumming too! Wait that's advanced coordination. So you basically suck at walking. Its ok, all those awesome stuff you can do does not involve walking. Sports involves running so you're ok.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#54 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:57 PM

Nah, we know a lot about one another though. We've been buds for years. :D

LMAO! I can walk... Just sometimes my balance just goes out the window, and I'm unable to save myself when I'm losing that balance. XD But yeah, I'm lucky I'm not much of a klutz when it comes to sports. 

#55 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:21 PM

I didn't get the Ultima Weapon. I remember doing something wrong. I got Save The Queen I believe. :( You lucky bastard you. LOL I got the Ultima Weapon on 2 though.

You did something wrong? How odd. I don't remember that you could do something wrong in synthesis. As far as I remember, you had to synthetize all the items and then you could synthesize the Ultima Weapon.

I think the only thing you could screw up in Kingdom Hearts 1 was missing a red trinity I believe (I think it was one in Oogie Boogie manor because if you didn't get it before defeating him, you would not be able to access it again.

#56 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:35 PM

That probably was what I missed because I remember actually seeing the Ultima Weapon on the synthesis list and being unable to actually get it. I was sad then. LOL Because I saw the stat increases and wanted them. XD 

I hope in the next Kingdom Hearts, Kairi and Riku are playable with their own story. I actually really liked Riku's look on two but I saw that he got his hair lobbed off on the story after. -_- He looked like a badass with the longer hair IMO. 

#57 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

Heya T XD! :D

Glad you like them! To answer your question, the Soi Fon pic is a standalone pic. I drew that just showing how I'd like for her hair to look in TS form considering I'm pretty blah at how it looks now. Looks loads better before IMO. And Soi Fon is badass! :D Love her!

Currently, I'm not in college. Just working but I have my bachelors in animation and I plan on going back to college really soon though! ^^ I'm mainly working part time at the moment, but I'm gonna go back to full time soon. I wanted more time to myself so I shortened my hours a little. ^^ 

Your Soi Fon pic is awesome. * Saving it in my Soi Fon folder *. Though, I like her hair. I like how her hair is short with two braids. It's more fitted to her face... Her style is cool XD

Good luck when going back to college. Masters in animation, right ? It's a nice field to work in XD

Edited by T XD, 03 June 2013 - 06:39 PM.

#58 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

Your Soi Fon pic is awesome. * Saving it in my Soi Fon folder *. Though, I like her hair. I like how her hair is short with two braids. It's more fitted to her face... Her style is cool XD

Good luck when going back to college. Masters in animation, right ? It's a nice field to work in XD

LOL Thanks! Glad you like it, and yes, Soi is darn amazing! :D She and Yoruichi are two of my favorite females.

Nah, I'm not going back for animation. I don't want that to be my primary career choice to be honest. At least not right now. ^^ 

#59 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:38 PM

LOL Thanks! Glad you like it, and yes, Soi is darn amazing! :D She and Yoruichi are two of my favorite females.

Nah, I'm not going back for animation. I don't want that to be my primary career choice to be honest. At least not right now. ^^ 

Same here. They're two of my favorite top five characters XD. Soi Fon is Nb.1, and Yoruichi Nb.4.

#60 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:37 AM

Same here. They're two of my favorite top five characters XD. Soi Fon is Nb.1, and Yoruichi Nb.4.

Awesome. She's definitely in my Top 3. 

1. Orihime

2. Soi Fon

3. Yoruichi

4. Matsumoto

5. Tatsuki

Anyway, had the day off today and I spent it with my nephew. He stood up for about ten seconds today! Super excited to see him walk. We had fun. Took him to the park, and let him crawl around a bit. I eventually joined him. LMAO! XD The little guy was pretty happy today. Didn't cry once, and he was smiling all over the place. His teeth at the top look like they're coming in also. He's growing up so fast!  :wibble: I'll post a pic of him here next time. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Strider, Crestone, StriderC, Houston, Scott, drawing, life, fanart, NaruSaku, music

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users