135 replies to this topic

#21 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:58 PM

IchiHime is the best Bleach couple. There's no denying it. :smug:

IchiHime is a great pairing, and can compete with IchiRuki no doubt (unlike NaruHina/SasuSaku), but IchiRucki is the best, no doubt! :D

tumblr_mlqmugTG2a1qcuwqmo1_250.jpgtumblr_mlqmugTG2a1qcuwqmo2_r1_250.jpg

tumblr_mlqmugTG2a1qcuwqmo3_250.jpgtumblr_mlqmugTG2a1qcuwqmo4_250.jpg

tumblr_mlqmugTG2a1qcuwqmo5_250.jpgtumblr_mlqmugTG2a1qcuwqmo6_250.jpg

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#22 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

IchiHime is a great pairing, and can compete with IchiRuki no doubt (unlike NaruHina/SasuSaku), but IchiRucki is the best, no doubt! :D

tumblr_mlqmugTG2a1qcuwqmo1_250.jpgtumblr_mlqmugTG2a1qcuwqmo2_r1_250.jpg

tumblr_mlqmugTG2a1qcuwqmo3_250.jpgtumblr_mlqmugTG2a1qcuwqmo4_250.jpg

tumblr_mlqmugTG2a1qcuwqmo5_250.jpgtumblr_mlqmugTG2a1qcuwqmo6_250.jpg

LOL Oh snap! He's pulling out the save!! I love how Masaki pretty much looks exactly like Orihime in the face there. :P 

Anyway, IH is DEFINITELY the best. Their interactions may not have been as great as first but that changed as the story progressed. :P Now it's a toss up. 

#23 SkiesEagle

SkiesEagle

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and reading fanfiction :P

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:11 PM

Geez, Strider. Most of your drawing are pretty awesome. I never use grayish drawing much often, but your are very skills. Great job! :)

Kweh!~
Chocobos
chocobo narusaku2

#24 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:14 PM

You know, I never considered Masaki a parallel to Rukia. As soon as I saw her, I thought of Orihime. They both look and act the exact same. :lol:

#25 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:17 PM

Hehehe, nice to know that there's a confession episode coming up. :D

Alright, sounds good then. :smile:

Alright then. Looking forward to it! Oh yeah, and if you want to, pick up Slextrem's request before me. I can wait for my request. :smile:

Hahaha, cool! I wonder if someone can make an AMV with that song. Do you know of anyone who can do AMVs?

Hehehe, that makes Orihime sound even more interesting. I'm not sure if I should keep reading your posts. I don't want to be swayed into any side just yet. XD

I wanted to ask, btw. Am I the only one who feels like SoKai and NS have some similarities? (I would argue about Riku and Sasuke, but to me, Riku is better in terms of personality and how his redemption worked).

LOL If i reveal anymore, you'd love IH to bits and move to our side. :P When you get to the confession, let me know what you think of it, though most of the episode is filler, the confession is legit as well the beginning of the episode. :D It was pretty nice all together though with very nice animation. 

Riku is soooo much cooler than Sasuke but I'd say they have a few similarities for sure. :D 

Hey Houston :D. What's up ? XD

Your drawings... are WAOW. Really, great work.

By the way, is this Soi Fon, the one after Yoruichi's pic ? Cause she's my favorite character in Bleach and the drawing is superb XD

Looking forward for new drawings and some of your writings :D

So, are you in college or what ? And how do you spend most of your time ? XD

Heya T XD! :D

Glad you like them! To answer your question, the Soi Fon pic is a standalone pic. I drew that just showing how I'd like for her hair to look in TS form considering I'm pretty blah at how it looks now. Looks loads better before IMO. And Soi Fon is badass! :D Love her!

Currently, I'm not in college. Just working but I have my bachelors in animation and I plan on going back to college really soon though! ^^ I'm mainly working part time at the moment, but I'm gonna go back to full time soon. I wanted more time to myself so I shortened my hours a little. ^^ 

I love SoraKairi too! They give me so many feels when I play the Kingdom Hearts series. That reminds me, I actually bought KH2 at Vintage Stock back in April, and I still haven't played it! LOL. I've been working so much on that birthday present, I haven't relaxed much this summer. :twitch:

I was thinking a back-to-back shot, (Tsunade's body facing the left, Sakura's body facing the right), but with both looking over their shoulder towards the front. Does that make sense? I'd like for Sakura to be pulling on her glove with Hyakugou activated, and Tsunade to be in Byakugou, (with all of the lines), and her hair flying up a bit. If you could give them some intense glares, that would be freaking sweet too. Make it like they're about to face their most hated enemy together, and they're killing him/her with their eyes before going in for the kill.  :cool:

It's a Sasori picture? I thought it was Gaara.  :ohmy:  Anyway, I'm sure you're going to nail it! It already looks epic, and you've only got his head done.

What can I say? We both have superb taste in pairings.  :cool: Orihime is the best female in the series. It's not even debatable at this point! (Just teasing, Rukia fans~ :lol:) I wish Kubo would get his stuff together and give the humans more screen-time. I can't remember the last time I saw them in the chapters.

You needs to play it! I got 100% on both the first and second Kingdom Hearts. I'm sure you'll absolutely love two! I wish there were more game with game play like it tbh! I'm sure you'll find time to play it soon. :D 

Back to back with both looking over their shoulder? Explain please. :P Kinda slow right now. LMAO! But everything else shouldn't be a problem! Sounds like a pretty epic pic all together. 

Darn! I meant Gaara! I keep calling him Sasori for some off reason. Must be the hair!!  :argh:

Indeed! Most realistic for sure, and her love for Ichigo is one of the amazing things about her. It doesn't regress her character like i've seen many people claim, and she doesn't have tunnel vision when it comes to him either. She's a compassionate girl.  :love:

I hope she gets her moment when the time comes. She may be training a bit more. Could you imagine her destroying someone with Tsubaki!?  :wibble:  

#26 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:19 PM

Geez, Strider. Most of your drawing are pretty awesome. I never use grayish drawing much often, but your are very skills. Great job! :)

Thanks Ashes! Yeah, pencil drawing is a big skill of mine but I wanna learn over the computer so I can add some "color" to my stuff. It'd be easier to shade also! 

You know, I never considered Masaki a parallel to Rukia. As soon as I saw her, I thought of Orihime. They both look and act the exact same. :lol:

Same here. She's exactly like her. Never would of thought that bright sunshine called Masaki was like her to such a degree. She even looks like her. :P 

#27 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:23 PM

You needs to play it! I got 100% on both the first and second Kingdom Hearts. I'm sure you'll absolutely love two! I wish there were more game with game play like it tbh! I'm sure you'll find time to play it soon. :D

Back to back with both looking over their shoulder? Explain please. :P Kinda slow right now. LMAO! But everything else shouldn't be a problem! Sounds like a pretty epic pic all together. 

Darn! I meant Gaara! I keep calling him Sasori for some off reason. Must be the hair!!  :argh:

Indeed! Most realistic for sure, and her love for Ichigo is one of the amazing things about her. It doesn't regress her character like i've seen many people claim, and she doesn't have tunnel vision when it comes to him either. She's a compassionate girl.  :love:

I hope she gets her moment when the time comes. She may be training a bit more. Could you imagine her destroying someone with Tsubaki!?  :wibble:  

I had a lot of fun with the first game, and I remember playing the second one a few years ago. I enjoy both, so I'm excited to play! I also want to get my hands on the DS games.

LOL! Like... <---TsunadeSakura--->, but they're looking at you when you look at the drawing. Think of it like you're the POV of the enemy they're about to smash, and they're staring at you from over their shoulders while their bodies are back-to-back. They don't have to be completely facing the left and right, but slightly turned so that they are still somewhat back-to-back. Does that make more sense? :argh:

That's okay. They do look really similar, if not for Gaara's eyeshadow and face paint. :lulz:

People actually think that Orihime's love for Ichigo regresses her? I've always seen it as something that makes her stronger. It's something that pushes her to try harder, and we see her do that all of the time. I'm reminded of the few chapters before she gets caught by Ulquiorra. She's told by Urahara to give up, but instead, she finds Rukia and trains in Soul Society. Proud of her. :love:  I also love the compassion she has for life. It sucks that it keeps her from using Tsubaki more often, but she's such a pure character. There's nothing not to like. LOL. Her humor cracks me up too. 

Edited by Slextrem, 02 June 2013 - 09:25 PM.

#28 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:26 PM

Thanks for responding to the PM so I can know for sure what I'm doing. 

There's another PM in the hopper, with more detailed answers to your questions.  :smile:

And I'm glad you're liking the Sasori pic so far!

*sigh*  Again with the Sasori instead of Gaara thing.  :argh:   What am I going to do with you?

#29 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:32 PM

I had a lot of fun with the first game, and I remember playing the second one a few years ago. I enjoy both, so I'm excited to play! I also want to get my hands on the DS games.

LOL! Like... <---TsunadeSakura--->, but they're looking at you when you look at the drawing. Think of it like you're the POV of the enemy they're about to smash, and they're staring at you from over their shoulders while their bodies are back-to-back. They don't have to be completely facing the left and right, but slightly turned so that they are still somewhat back-to-back. Does that make more sense? :argh:

That's okay. They do look really similar, if not for Gaara's eyeshadow and face paint. :lulz:

People actually think that Orihime's love for Ichigo regresses her? I've always seen it as something that makes her stronger. It's something that pushes her to try harder, and we see her do that all of the time. I'm reminded of the few chapters before she gets caught by Ulquiorra. She's told by Urahara to give up, but instead, she finds Rukia and trains in Soul Society. Proud of her. :love:  I also love the compassion she has for life. It sucks that it keeps her from using Tsubaki more often, but she's such a pure character. There's nothing not to like. LOL. Her humor cracks me up too. 

LOL Indeed! I remember when I first got the second game. It was around my birthday, and I had just gotten out of school. I literally rushed to the game store, popped in the game, and watched the opening maybe 5 times since I'm a love of FMV's by SquareEnix, and Utada had once again recorded for the game. Win/win! 

Ahhhhhhh! I know what you mean now! :D My bad.  :sweatdrop: That sounds like a pretty kickass pick, though I'm sure it'll scare the viewer considering they're looking right at them.  :lulz: Do you want Sakura to have on her shinobi attire or her original attire? I like how this sounds actually.  :thumb:

Agreed on Orihime definitely. Her humor always gets me. Such a goof. I actually like how she touches down on many things. Her love for Ichigo, her humor, her compassion for life/enemies and such, and when she's a badass, it's just so awesomely surreal. I love that she doesn't take anyone's kitten too. Ginjou, Riruka, Ulq, and Grimmjov. Shows how strong she is. And Ichigo has definitely been an inspiration for her. People say she regresses because of the fact that she's not as aggressive as they want her to be. Then they link the moment Ichigo "died" also. -_- That chapter was pretty powerful and her response was just...wow...

#30 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:33 PM

There's another PM in the hopper, with more detailed answers to your questions.  :smile:

*sigh*  Again with the Sasori instead of Gaara thing.  :argh:   What am I going to do with you?

:hehehe: It's the hair. :P I responded to it already. :D And I'll try to remember it's Gaara from here on out!  :chuckle: 

#31 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:47 PM

So Gaara looks like Ziggy Stardust... what's wrong with that?  :hehehe:

#32 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:56 PM

Ahhhhhhh! I know what you mean now! :D My bad.  :sweatdrop: That sounds like a pretty kickass pick, though I'm sure it'll scare the viewer considering they're looking right at them.  :lulz: Do you want Sakura to have on her shinobi attire or her original attire? I like how this sounds actually.  :thumb:

Hm... I think I would prefer to see her with her original clothes on, but it doesn't matter much to me. She's awesome no matter what she's wearing. Do whatever you're more comfortable with drawing. Either work for me. :happy:

#33 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:10 PM

Hm... I think I would prefer to see her with her original clothes on, but it doesn't matter much to me. She's awesome no matter what she's wearing. Do whatever you're more comfortable with drawing. Either work for me. :happy:

KK! :D I think I'll give her her original attire then. That's where her gloves look best. :hehehe: 

:D Ugh! Why does time run so slow when I look forward to the chapters. It doesn't seem like the last chapter has just come out.  :argh:

#34 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:13 PM

KK! :D I think I'll give her her original attire then. That's where her gloves look best. :hehehe: 

:D Ugh! Why does time run so slow when I look forward to the chapters. It doesn't seem like the last chapter has just come out.  :argh:

You can do like me and keep yourself busy hearing the podcasts and exploring the forum while crafting theories and such. XD

#35 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:06 PM

Dude, is there anything you're not good at? You have everything covered; sports and arts.

And KH2 huh. I remembered how happy I was when I finally killed Sephiroth.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#36 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:12 PM

You can do like me and keep yourself busy hearing the podcasts and exploring the forum while crafting theories and such. XD

LOL I may have to do that sometime soon. I still haven't finished listening to the second half of the podcast. XD 

Dude, is there anything you're not good at? You have everything covered; sports and arts.

And KH2 huh. I remembered how happy I was when I finally killed Sephiroth.

LOL Hmmmmm... I tank at dancing. LMAO! 

Ahhhhh, I was pretty damn proud when I beat him also. He was actually surprisingly easier than he was on 1. He was a beast on that one, and that one required way more strategy. I didn't even beat him on 1.  :argh:  :argh: I'm such a failure! 

#37 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:22 AM

LOL Hmmmmm... I tank at dancing. LMAO! 

Ahhhhh, I was pretty damn proud when I beat him also. He was actually surprisingly easier than he was on 1. He was a beast on that one, and that one required way more strategy. I didn't even beat him on 1.  :argh:  :argh: I'm such a failure! 

Ah that's not so bad. I can't dance to save my life either.

I'm ashamed that I didn't play the first game before. So he was harder than the second one eh? Challenge accepted.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#38 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:56 AM

LOL! Well at least we have that in common.

Yeah, you should play it then. :D I'm sure you'll like it even though the graphics aren't as good as they are on two. :D There're 3 different side bosses that are quite strong on the first one. Sephiroth is one of them. 

Edited by StriderC, 03 June 2013 - 12:56 AM.

#39 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:08 AM

LOL! Well at least we have that in common.

Yeah, you should play it then. :D I'm sure you'll like it even though the graphics aren't as good as they are on two. :D There're 3 different side bosses that are quite strong on the first one. Sephiroth is one of them.

Actually, wasn't there 4 (well, one of them gives you a magic upgrade, but yea...)?

#40 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:32 AM

Actually, wasn't there 4 (well, one of them gives you a magic upgrade, but yea...)?

Probably was. I vaguely remember them. I remember one had to do with Peter Pan. One had was outside of the coliseum? And then there was Sephiroth. I don't remember the other one. LOL Been so long since I've actually played the game. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Strider, Crestone, StriderC, Houston, Scott, drawing, life, fanart, NaruSaku, music

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users