• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:06 PM

Beginning of a new fanfic. I think you can tell where this is going! I realized I need this to make me feel better about the ending. Hopefully it will make everyone else feel somewhat better too.  :D This will follow Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke as they sort out their feelings and their futures.

Summary: “Thank you, Sakura-chan” — Bloodied but victorious, Naruto looked up to see his two teammates beaming at each other. They had found love. Then it was finally the end. He smiled weakly as she tended his wounds. It was okay, he wanted it for them too. Yet he also knew the ache that had settled in his chest would never be healed. But sometimes, the end is only just the beginning.

Thank you, Sakura-chan

#2 Mikey1181

Mikey1181

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Naruto!!! Bleach, League of Legends, Xbox, Ps3, Photography,Foooooood, and Football :)

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:13 PM

Thank you so much tricksie

I was told i looked like a beaver..

iplhnjk.jpg?2

#3 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:20 PM

You got me in tears already :(

#4 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:22 PM

This is beautiful, tricksie!

My kokoro is brokoro...  :cry:

That would be the perfect ending!!! :smug:

#5 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:16 AM

Oh shiz. This is so good wow. Can't wait to read the whole fanfic, and it's continuation <33

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#6 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 01:47 AM

Damn, Tricks!  :cry: You got me in the feels! Now I gotta work hard on my own fanfic so I can hope it'll be as good as this was!

#7 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:56 AM

My kokoro >.<  :ermm:

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#8 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:my interests? well, they are ever evolving as life goes on.

Posted 26 November 2014 - 04:14 AM

This was so beautiful and painful at the same time.
rsz_photo_1_zps7fb3fb6d.jpg

do you wanna build a snowman?  
{ i would love to meet you! }

#9 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 04:23 AM

This is so good tricksie; another fantastic job. I love the title of your fic because as you said many times before, those are Naruto's last, true, and honest words to Sakura and in the manga. To be honest, just reading what you wrote here would be perfect on its own, but I am excited to see the rest and I know it will be something great.

#10 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 04:30 AM

Hope it's not too sad!! This is just a little preview. There's more to come. It will be a multi-chapter fic with Sakura and Naruto's pov. Not so much Sasuke's but more what they do in response to his choices. It will be a different imagined ending to the story, involving some of the challenges they might have faced upon their return.

#11 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 04:33 AM

This is so good tricksie; another fantastic job. I love the title of your fic because as you said many times before, those are Naruto's last, true, and honest words to Sakura and in the manga. To be honest, just reading what you wrote here would be perfect on its own, but I am excited to see the rest and I know it will be something great.

:) Thanks so much!!! Yeah, I keep going back to that phrase. I feel like it's Naruto's only true confession in the whole manga. So it's a good place to start an ending fic. Anyway, glad you like it! There's more to come!

#12 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 04:38 AM

Hope it's not too sad!! This is just a little preview. There's more to come. It will be a multi-chapter fic with Sakura and Naruto's pov. Not so much Sasuke's but more what they do in response to his choices. It will be a different imagined ending to the story, involving some of the challenges they might have faced upon their return.

:hug: I think that it will be great, especially since there's a lot for Sasuke to have to face too besides our favorite couple. I like to think that we'll see a slow but steady build-up for some NaruSaku romance, or at least I hope so!

#13 NaruSaku24

NaruSaku24

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Sports, reading, Naruto and other things.

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:50 AM

I love it! I ache too. It will always be NaruSaku>>>>>

#14 BooChans

BooChans

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Drawing and VolleyBall

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:53 AM

This is REALLY good. I'm excited for the whole thing. EEEERRRG! Now I have to wait! XD

#15 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 01:46 PM

Great stuff, Tricksie. 10000x more moving and emotional than what Kishi gave us.

#16 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 26 November 2014 - 05:48 PM

Damn that baka....

Thank you so much Tricksie. It really managed to break me up....again..

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#17 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:10 PM

tricksie... omg. you made me tear up.

this broke my heart.

my beautiful children.  :cry:

can't wait for more.

this was BREATHTAKING and heart wrenching . :love:

thank you for continuing writing these two! you capture their personalities and feelings perfectly! 

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#18 Paperman

Paperman

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:The four main shounen manga. Animation in general.

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:50 AM

Oh wow. You know that feeling you get in your chest when you read something heart wrenching. This was truly that. I really like your writing style. It leaves me wanting to read so much more. Keep up the amazing work. :)

#19 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:25 AM

Let us know when there's more, this is such a great start, I want to read this badly

I'm still working on it! Hopefully I'll have the first chapter up tomorrow. I don't like to put up much of anything before I figure out where the story's going. And I think I've got it figured out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users