Close
Photo

If Sakura still loves Sasuke why is she not worthy of respect?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
182 replies to this topic

#181 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:29 AM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Mar 26 2012, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you know, I never thought of it like that.. omfg.gif that makes sense tho, considering how often Sakura feels bad about her mistakes when it comes to Naruto.

awww..I think I just fall in love with this pairing even more!! danarusakunp3.gif love.gif

Thats makes it all the better: Sakura says she isnt worthy, Naruto says he still loves her nonetheless, SO DAMN FUZZZY!!!!!! argh1.png

Edited by Dragunov, 27 March 2012 - 05:30 AM.

#182 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:57 AM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Mar 27 2012, 02:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@PachucoDesigns
Sorry if you did not get my point but her actions are clear. Is like I always say actions speak louder than words...
296 or 297, the ramen feeding scene, his req for a date and her answer was yes but cut out by Shika and tema, Sakura screaming Naruto's name in moment of despiar, the tender hug and her screaming his name at the moment he was about to kill him self with Sasuke says a lot. so yes there has been advance with Sakura with Naruto I cannot say the same for him because he is so dense...
The problem with Sakura is that even that it shows she may have strong feelings for Naruto, her crush for Sasuke as always been in her in the way and with Naruto making her think about Sasuke it make it even harder and even worse when he keep restoring her fate.

You see Sasuke has never been with Sakura the way Sakura has been with Naruto
and Naruto has never been with Hinata the way Sakura has been with him.
So yes there has been advance the problem is that Kishi make Sakura and Naruto focus too much on Sasuke especially Naruto.
For example he make Sakura think about him after he try to kill her, Naruto Hiperbolating over Sasuke, kneeling down at the Raikage for Sasuke, asking himself if Sasuke is thinking about him and Sakura having silly reason for not hitting Sasuke after he almost kill her and gating her self almost kill again.

The only reason that there is a NH because Hinata always thinking about Naruto what is not that bad..
SasuNaru because Kishi makes Naruto look funny (p*ssy) with his behavior when it comes to Sasuke
SasuSaku look how bad it make Sakura look.
With NaruSaku can you say the same when the two of them acknowledge each other and deeply care about the other party, can you say the same about SasuNaru, NH and SS?

You're right, Joseph. Actions do speak louder than words, I completely agree. But there's something that you have to understand here. Humans have very critical flaws in their ability to reason. One of which is the psychology of belief, and there are multiple factors to it. A few of which are:

Informational Influence:
People's beliefs and decisions are strongly affected by the opinions of those around them, even if a person's initial opinion is one of justified disagreement.

Example:
Even if you had equal opinions of Hinata and Sakura, your decision as to which pairing is the most desirable is likely to be influenced by the first camp of fans with whom you have contact. Regardless of hearing their reasoning, their unanimous opinion alone is compelling enough to sway your own.

The Primacy Effect:
A person's decision is largely affected by the order in which information is received. Even if the same information is given, a negative opinion is most often formed if negative information is given first, and a positive opinion is most often formed if positive information is given first.

Example:
Before you know anything about who Sakura is, the first observations you make of her, and the first commentary you hear about her, are going to affect your opinion of her. Now, of course, this is a subjective matter. So, whether or not this information is positive or negative is up to you. But depending on what you hear first, you will form a solid and resistent basis of opinion of her before you hear anything else.

Insufficient Justification:
One's belief is highly susceptible to, and reinforced by, the influence of expressed enthusiasm from both oneself and others who share the sentiment.

Example:
A Sakura or NaruSaku fan's endeared or excited reaction to events in their favor actually work to further convince them of their belief. You can actually convince yourself with your own enthusiasm.

Confirmation Bias:
One's tendency to cease investigation of an idea after identifying a pattern that seems to be accurate for prediction, even if it isn't. Therefore, no further examination means consistent inaccuracy. Further, a person's opinion tends to remain the same even if their method of assessment has been proven false.

Example:
When a Sakura or NaruSaku fan sees something that appears to reinforce the idea that the pairing is canon, they will judge all happenings similar to it in the same way. Ergo, "a warm smile must always mean love." Or, "the change or dropping of an honorific must mean a difference of opinion on a person's character." If, somehow, an authoritative source was uncovered to show that honorifics are formal and reflect no opinion of status or character, most fans would still remain convinced of their previous conclusion.

Misinformation Effect:
The wording of a question or statement has a tendency to dramatically effect a person's subsequent belief, especially when that person has an insufficient ability to determine the answer for themselves in the first place.

Example:
Simply by changing the question "When did Sakura begin to warm up to Naruto" to "When did Sakura begin to love Naruto," the increased intensity of a single phrase makes all the difference. This is called a leading question, and it has a tendency to instill bias even when there was no bias to begin with. The word "love" rather than the phrase "warm up" will color a person's memory about the events they saw, and they will make a decision based on that new bias. And not only does it have a tendency to alter a person's assessment of past events, it also has a tendency to create consummate memories. That is, memories of relevant things that didn't actually happen. "Was she blushing?" "Did she giggle or smile?"

These are not opinions. They are tested and proven facts, and you can research them on your own if you wish. There are many more than just these, but I think they should drive the point home relatively well.

That being said, how does agreeing to a date necessarily mean love when she previously offered a date if Naruto would simply listen to her concerns about Sasuke in the first series? How do her screams of despair for Naruto in any way indicate romantic love rather than platonic caring? How does Naruto's rejection of her confession automatically mean that he is in denial, rather than understanding her confession had an ulterior motive? How can we say that her confession is genuine even though she was able to calmly plan it and use it to sway Naruto's persistence in searching for Sasuke? How can we assume that Naruto's efforts to seek out Sasuke were mostly, let alone completely, for Sakura's sake even after pouring out his heart over Sasuke as his "first real connection?"

Edited by PachucoDesigns, 27 March 2012 - 08:06 AM.

On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#183 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Mar 27 2012, 03:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're right, Joseph. Actions do speak louder than words, I completely agree. But there's something that you have to understand here. Humans have very critical flaws in their ability to reason. One of which is the psychology of belief, and there are multiple factors to it. A few of which are:

Informational Influence:
People's beliefs and decisions are strongly affected by the opinions of those around them, even if a person's initial opinion is one of justified disagreement.

Example:
Even if you had equal opinions of Hinata and Sakura, your decision as to which pairing is the most desirable is likely to be influenced by the first camp of fans with whom you have contact. Regardless of hearing their reasoning, their unanimous opinion alone is compelling enough to sway your own.

The Primacy Effect:
A person's decision is largely affected by the order in which information is received. Even if the same information is given, a negative opinion is most often formed if negative information is given first, and a positive opinion is most often formed if positive information is given first.

Example:
Before you know anything about who Sakura is, the first observations you make of her, and the first commentary you hear about her, are going to affect your opinion of her. Now, of course, this is a subjective matter. So, whether or not this information is positive or negative is up to you. But depending on what you hear first, you will form a solid and resistent basis of opinion of her before you hear anything else.

Insufficient Justification:
One's belief is highly susceptible to, and reinforced by, the influence of expressed enthusiasm from both oneself and others who share the sentiment.

Example:
A Sakura or NaruSaku fan's endeared or excited reaction to events in their favor actually work to further convince them of their belief. You can actually convince yourself with your own enthusiasm.

Confirmation Bias:
One's tendency to cease investigation of an idea after identifying a pattern that seems to be accurate for prediction, even if it isn't. Therefore, no further examination means consistent inaccuracy. Further, a person's opinion tends to remain the same even if their method of assessment has been proven false.

Example:
When a Sakura or NaruSaku fan sees something that appears to reinforce the idea that the pairing is canon, they will judge all happenings similar to it in the same way. Ergo, "a warm smile must always mean love." Or, "the change or dropping of an honorific must mean a difference of opinion on a person's character." If, somehow, an authoritative source was uncovered to show that honorifics are formal and reflect no opinion of status or character, most fans would still remain convinced of their previous conclusion.

Misinformation Effect:
The wording of a question or statement has a tendency to dramatically effect a person's subsequent belief, especially when that person has an insufficient ability to determine the answer for themselves in the first place.

Example:
Simply by changing the question "When did Sakura begin to warm up to Naruto" to "When did Sakura begin to love Naruto," the increased intensity of a single phrase makes all the difference. This is called a leading question, and it has a tendency to instill bias even when there was no bias to begin with. The word "love" rather than the phrase "warm up" will color a person's memory about the events they saw, and they will make a decision based on that new bias. And not only does it have a tendency to alter a person's assessment of past events, it also has a tendency to create consummate memories. That is, memories of relevant things that didn't actually happen. "Was she blushing?" "Did she giggle or smile?"

These are not opinions. They are tested and proven facts, and you can research them on your own if you wish. There are many more than just these, but I think they should drive the point home relatively well.

That being said, how does agreeing to a date necessarily mean love when she previously offered a date if Naruto would simply listen to her concerns about Sasuke in the first series? How do her screams of despair for Naruto in any way indicate romantic love rather than platonic caring? How does Naruto's rejection of her confession automatically mean that he is in denial, rather than understanding her confession had an ulterior motive? How can we say that her confession is genuine even though she was able to calmly plan it and use it to sway Naruto's persistence in searching for Sasuke? How can we assume that Naruto's efforts to seek out Sasuke were mostly, let alone completely, for Sakura's sake even after pouring out his heart over Sasuke as his "first real connection?"

I will say that Sakura tell Naruto the reason why she feel that way about him, but the Sakura love Naruto part is something I rarely use, at this point I doubt she really knows who she loves I can even say that she insist on Sasuke because he is her first crush and the person she really open up to plus the creator finds it easier and less complicated to leave it that way, but did Kishi ever expline the readers why she thinks she loves him? NO
So in my opinion she like Sasuke because she likes him but her feeling for Naruto are much more stronger.
That's why I say actions do speak louder than words...

A for your information the first day I see the trailer of Naruto only with the preview and episode 3 plus the name of the anime it made me like NaruSaku back in 2003. I start forums may 2011 so it was never about others opinions it was the way I see the Anime.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users