29539 replies to this topic

#29521 totherpage95

totherpage95

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 01:54 AM

😔 my grand uncle passed from cancer today, I didnt say much about it things were happening so quickly

#29522 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,354 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 02:23 AM

my grand uncle passed from cancer today, I didnt say much about it things were happening so quickly

My condolences to you and your family.

#29523 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,892 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 02:42 AM

my grand uncle passed from cancer today, I didnt say much about it things were happening so quickly

So sorry to hear that.

Condolences.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#29524 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 09:02 AM

Sorry for your loss.

#29525 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 20 November 2020 - 05:30 PM

That sucks :(

#29526 Luna

Luna

Dramione Shipper

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,459 posts
  • Interests:Harry Potter, Revenge, NaruSaku, Dramione, Harmony, Sakura x Itachi, Sakura x Minato, Sakura x everyone except Sasuke. Alice:Madness Returns, Nalu, Lucy Heartfilia

Posted 20 November 2020 - 11:27 PM

Wow. Its been a long time since I posted on this site. Hi everyone c:

That being said, I just want to say I fell out of love for NS tbh. That doesn't mean I wouldn't read a FF about the pairing but I'm just not into like I used to. I just like Sakura only. Still don't like NH and SS but I'm tolerant towards SS because of Sakura tbh. In terms of pairings, I would just about any FF with Sakura paired with anyone but Sasuke. I tired reading one but I couldn't make it through the story. 

Plus, I fear for Sakura now that ********** is back and writing again. Poor girl might get killed off this time. 

tumblr_obl4bxdVJu1ugi0yyo1_400.gif

#29527 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,937 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 12:11 AM

That being said, I just want to say I fell out of love for NS tbh. That doesn't mean I wouldn't read a FF about the pairing but I'm just not into like I used to. I just like Sakura only. Still don't like NH and SS but I'm tolerant towards SS because of Sakura tbh. In terms of pairings, I would just about any FF with Sakura paired with anyone but Sasuke. I tired reading one but I couldn't make it through the story. 

Plus, I fear for Sakura now that ********** is back and writing again. Poor girl might get killed off this time. 

LUNAA IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!!!!!   :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:

Edited by LuckyChi7, 21 November 2020 - 12:12 AM.

907c6d3175bbdb8d96fc99974cb3db90c88d0be4

I PROMISED YOU I'D COME BACK!!

#29528 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,574 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 12:18 AM

Don't worry she hasn't been involved enough in the plot to be worth it to kill. Also they are too busy trying to kill Naruto at the moment.

#29529 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,189 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 01:00 AM

Well speaking of which, the new chapter is out, so I'll go check the summary I suppose

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 November 2020 - 01:08 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#29530 Luna

Luna

Dramione Shipper

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,459 posts
  • Interests:Harry Potter, Revenge, NaruSaku, Dramione, Harmony, Sakura x Itachi, Sakura x Minato, Sakura x everyone except Sasuke. Alice:Madness Returns, Nalu, Lucy Heartfilia

Posted 21 November 2020 - 01:14 AM

It  has omg.  hope you and everyone is doing ok.  I know this year has been rough on  everyone so I just hope everyone is getting the help they need and staying safe. c;

I've been active on twitter most of this time and working during quarantine (got a promotion so I'm training for the position and got me busting my brain ksjksjks)

#29531 Luna

Luna

Dramione Shipper

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 01:15 AM

Don't worry she hasn't been involved enough in the plot to be worth it to kill. Also they are too busy trying to kill Naruto at the moment.

I  heard about the Naruto bit. I wish I could say  I feel bad. LOL

#29532 Konan-sama

Konan-sama

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,651 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 03:02 AM

LMAO. They would dare to kill off Naruto? That's hilarious. All I can say is damn. Not mad at all. :lmao:

😔 my grand uncle passed from cancer today, I didnt say much about it things were happening so quickly

Sorry to hear. My condolences.

#29533 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,937 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 06:29 AM

It  has omg.  hope you and everyone is doing ok.  I know this year has been rough on  everyone so I just hope everyone is getting the help they need and staying safe. c;

I've been active on twitter most of this time and working during quarantine (got a promotion so I'm training for the position and got me busting my brain ksjksjks)

I've been doing well, just staying in being safe to the best of my ability as this year has gone by. Which wow it really flew by which is crazy after everything that's happened since the first few months. 

funny thing is this pandemic has made me kind of active of Twitter even though most of it has been like Anime/Manga related with occasional video game and movie stuff lol.   Other than that, I finally got my bachelor's degree in May so I'm practically finished with College at this point in my life unless I decide to go for my Masters. I'd give it a while before that happens, but currently working on a certification program to push me towards my career as an English major. Fingers crossed for 3rd quarter of 2021 for that!) 

Also, congratulations on the pomise Luna that must be exciting yet also taxing lol.

#29534 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,574 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 03:17 PM

LMAO. They would dare to kill off Naruto? That's hilarious. All I can say is damn. Not mad at all. :lmao:

They been planning on doing it since the first chapter of Boruto. Now, as far as I know they are going through with it right now.

#29535 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,217 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 21 November 2020 - 03:24 PM

They been planning on doing it since the first chapter of Boruto. Now, as far as I know they are going through with it right now.

The big question is why did they want to kill off Naruto?

#29536 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,574 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 03:29 PM

The big question is why did they want to kill off Naruto?

Drama, to try to get people interested in the sequel.

#29537 Luna

Luna

Dramione Shipper

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 04:58 PM

I've been doing well, just staying in being safe to the best of my ability as this year has gone by. Which wow it really flew by which is crazy after everything that's happened since the first few months. 

funny thing is this pandemic has made me kind of active of Twitter even though most of it has been like Anime/Manga related with occasional video game and movie stuff lol.   Other than that, I finally got my bachelor's degree in May so I'm practically finished with College at this point in my life unless I decide to go for my Masters. I'd give it a while before that happens, but currently working on a certification program to push me towards my career as an English major. Fingers crossed for 3rd quarter of 2021 for that!) 

Also, congratulations on the pomise Luna that must be exciting yet also taxing lol.

What is your twitter?

Also congrats on your degree. That must've been such a relief to complete. I know that feeling. whew. 

#29538 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,937 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 10:34 PM

What is your twitter?

Also congrats on your degree. That must've been such a relief to complete. I know that feeling. whew. 

It's the same as my username, LuckyChi7.

The profile pic is with Haru & Ellie from Rave Master. 

Thanks,  it definitely took a lot of work, but I was so happy when I finally finished it. 

#29539 Luna

Luna

Dramione Shipper

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 12:28 AM

It's the same as my username, LuckyChi7.

The profile pic is with Haru & Ellie from Rave Master. 

Thanks,  it definitely took a lot of work, but I was so happy when I finally finished it. 

I just followed. c: @HivyBey

#29540 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,937 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 12:34 AM

I just followed. c: @HivyBey

Did the same myself  :happy: