#321 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 18 March 2016 - 02:22 PM

That's true. Still, as I will be doing that, it should flexible with the option to use mobile status change, rather than switching back and forth.

Yes. That's true but until the feature becomes available to the cell phone version, you can use this method :sweat:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#322 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 03:07 PM

Yes. That's true but until the feature becomes available to the cell phone version, you can use this method :sweat:

Will do.

#323 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 02:40 PM

I quit

Please delete or ban my account

#324 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 21 April 2016 - 10:12 PM

I quit

Please delete or ban my account

No, they can't. Read this.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#325 Young Kubrick

Young Kubrick

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Film, music, anime/manga, comics, video games, literature

Posted 08 October 2016 - 01:04 AM

Hey I'm trying to upload a profile pic but whenever I click "change photo" it doesn't let me

Also whenever I try to upload a picture to an album in my gallery it keeps saying there's been an error. Thought I'd add that because it's another issue and you know if my profile pic has to be from my gallery they go hand in hand

tumblr_o2ro4zTFoE1ukmr73o1_500.gif

#326 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 02:58 AM

Hey I'm trying to upload a profile pic but whenever I click "change photo" it doesn't let me

Also whenever I try to upload a picture to an album in my gallery it keeps saying there's been an error. Thought I'd add that because it's another issue and you know if my profile pic has to be from my gallery they go hand in hand

This has been a common problem for us. You should be able to fix this by right clicking the "change photo" and choosing to open it in a new tab.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#327 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:59 PM

Well, I'm done here. No reason to stick around anymore. Naruto's done, and I don't watch much anime anymore. If the mods find a way to ban or delete my account, please do so because I doubt I'll come back. 

#328 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 05:09 PM

Well, I'm done here. No reason to stick around anymore. Naruto's done, and I don't watch much anime anymore. If the mods find a way to ban or delete my account, please do so because I doubt I'll come back. 

This was asked just a few posts above.

No, they can't. Read this.

^^ Just stop using the account, i honestly don't see what's so important about deleting everything.

ナルサク

#329 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:30 AM

We've done it in a couple of cases, but I'm not doing it here. I am almost certain Dalton has done this one before.

#330 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:41 PM

I am looking for a thread on Fanfiction section, it's Convergence. But I can't find it. Did someone delete it?

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#331 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:59 PM

Are you looking for the fan-fic? Should be on fan-fiction website proper. 

Yes, but the fanfic has its own thread here too. I don't want to read it, but to post something there.

Edited by Popuri, 16 October 2017 - 10:00 PM.

#332 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:12 PM

Hey, it's been a really long time since I checked in here and I've really only popped in to do a little house cleaning. Which brings me to my question, if possible I'd like a mod to please lock and delete my personal posts from this particular blog thread: http://www.narusaku....showtopic=13414 I don't actually intend on coming back here and I'd super appreciate having that cleaned out for personal reasons. Again, if possible.

#333 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:07 AM

Hey, it's been a really long time since I checked in here and I've really only popped in to do a little house cleaning. Which brings me to my question, if possible I'd like a mod to please lock and delete my personal posts from this particular blog thread: http://www.narusaku....showtopic=13414 I don't actually intend on coming back here and I'd super appreciate having that cleaned out for personal reasons. Again, if possible.

Done. I do apologize and we're sadden to see you go. Hopefully you will decide to come back soon.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#334 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 25 October 2018 - 01:06 AM

Done. I do apologize and we're sadden to see you go. Hopefully you will decide to come back soon.

Thank you so much! Wow, sorry for taking like five months to say that. Who knows, life’s been busy and stressful, but I do lurk around every now and then. Unfortunately my interests just seem to have shifted away from this place, but I’m grateful that I got to be a part of this forum and met people I consider friends.

#335 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 06:55 AM

So, I'm just a little curious. I was locked out of my account for several months because of a specific kind of software issue. I couldn't request a new password, I couldn't log in on any device I owned and were it not having email contact with another user here, this issue may have never been resolved because I couldn't get into contact with anyone on the site. I can only imagine a potential new user trying to get on this site, then having this certain error turn them away time and time again, making them give up after x amount of tries. 

I was just wondering if it's possible to prevent something like that from happening again. 

#336 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 12:00 AM

A member of this site can't get acces to it, site just won't load for him is there any reason for it? It's like this for a month.

Screenshot

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 01 February 2019 - 12:00 AM.

#337 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 February 2019 - 09:22 PM

A member of this site can't get acces to it, site just won't load for him is there any reason for it? It's like this for a month.

Screenshot

Try checking the way he typed it in, he may need to use "www" or http://www,narusaku.com. Or check his internet settings.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#338 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 04:43 AM

Try checking the way he typed it in, he may need to use "www" or http://www,narusaku.com. Or check his internet settings.

Nope, still no response from site.

#339 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:51 PM

Nope, still no response from site.

Sorry for the late response. Ask the member to do these steps:

Go to Task Manager, end process for Google Chrome. Also, try to see if this site works on another browser, such as Firefox, IE or Microsoft Edge.

If not, have this person go to this website: https://www.thewindo...med-out-chrome/. This may help he or she with the issue.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#340 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 11 June 2019 - 08:05 PM

I've noticed for a while, when I share a youtube vid it shows as a hyperlink instead of a video, anybody know why? 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users