Close
Photo

So do you think that sakura was serious or not? *current manga spoilers*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

Poll: Sakura truly in love with naruto...yes or no? (99 member(s) have cast votes)

So do you think sakura was serious or not when she exclaimed her love for naruto?

1. Yes, I think she definitely does. (61 votes [61.62%])

Percentage of vote: 61.62%

2. Yes, but not for sure. (23 votes [23.23%])

Percentage of vote: 23.23%

3. Maybe, don't really know. (7 votes [7.07%])

Percentage of vote: 7.07%

4. No (8 votes [8.08%])

Percentage of vote: 8.08%

Vote

#21 I heart donuts

I heart donuts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:06 AM

Yup! Agreed! smile.gif
"I heart donuts" says: Doughnuts can be radio-active, just look at Homer Simpson. He eats donuts even though he works in a Nuclear Power Plant.
"Homer" says: So??? I'm still alive...
"I heart donuts" says: But you're a cartoon
"Homer" says: Your point is...
"I heart donuts" says: -.-

Ahhh...The power of instant-chat...

#22 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Dec 9 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Help me out, what reason would Sakura have to confess to Naruto if it was a lie?

I can understand why rabid anti-Sakura fanatics would believe it is a lie, because it is completely consistent with their image of her. (She is an evil b*tch. Why would she lie to Naruto about a love confession? To manipulate his emotions. Why would she want to do that? Because she is an evil b*tch. facepalm.png )

But why would more reasonable people believe that, after the last chapter? We know now why she confessed in at such an awkward time (last chance before Naruto hates her for trying to kill Sasuke), and why Naruto wouldn't believe it (two year old image of Team 7 locked in his mind). There would be no reason for Sakura to travel all that way for a lie, and an important reason (for her) if her confession was true.

Yup that's how it is. The rabid anti Sakura fans only see Sakura as the biggest most evil villain in the entire manga Madara or even Sasuke have nothing on her. That's why its easy for them to pin point out and say she's lying and she just want Naruto to stop chasing Sasuke she's using his feelings and she's a manipulative b**** yata yata blabla. Sai didn't told Naruto that Sakura was lying neither does Kakashi and Yamato which I'm sure that two former ANBU can read human expressions and they can tell whether a person is lying or telling the truth and they didn't said a thing about Sakura lying or not. They say whatever they like just for the simple logic that they hate Sakura and I have seen people who hates Sakura like she existed in real life or like she was Hitler incarnate.

*Cough....VJ87G youtube user.....cough* dry.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 31 December 2009 - 08:34 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#23 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 11:37 PM

vj87g is a big sakura hater ı know him..

sakura wasnt lying about loving naruto they re underestimating her or they want to believe it

Edited by Myth, 31 December 2009 - 11:46 PM.

İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#24 Devil Keyz

Devil Keyz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 01:00 AM

why do people waste time on bashing someone so much?.. its a goddamn manga character for one, and for second they don't even own naruto. if kishi wants naruto to be with sakura then he will, he gunna be makin' his pockets swollen regardless.

#25 Sai

Sai

Nakama

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in the bonds people share. I am also interested in art and my friends Naruto-kun and Sakura-san.

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:47 AM

There isn't a reason to hate Sakura-san. She may be hard to get used to at first, but she has the best intentions.

And she had the best intentions for Naruto-kun. I don't know what she was thinking, but I've seen how close Naruto-kun and Sakura-san are, and I know that Sakura-san would never do something to hurt Naruto-kun, not consciously, at least, and I believe that she had him in mind when she made her decision to kill Sasuke-kun. People that hate Sakura-san don't care to look at things for what they really are and don't really see why she is doing what she is doing but rather prefer to judge what she is doing. It is a narrow-minded way of thinking, and I used to think like that, but I don't anymore and wish they wouldn't, either.

But this situation is easy to twist around to make it seem like Sakura-san is lying. It is very specific, and only those who don't have the mental capacity to consider what she is doing are calling her a liar. Those are the ones we should be wary of.

Nakama

#26 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (Sai @ Dec 31 2009, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There isn't a reason to hate Sakura-san. She may be hard to get used to at first, but she has the best intentions.

And she had the best intentions for Naruto-kun. I don't know what she was thinking, but I've seen how close Naruto-kun and Sakura-san are, and I know that Sakura-san would never do something to hurt Naruto-kun, not consciously, at least, and I believe that she had him in mind when she made her decision to kill Sasuke-kun. People that hate Sakura-san don't care to look at things for what they really are and don't really see why she is doing what she is doing but rather prefer to judge what she is doing. It is a narrow-minded way of thinking, and I used to think like that, but I don't anymore and wish they wouldn't, either.

But this situation is easy to twist around to make it seem like Sakura-san is lying. It is very specific, and only those who don't have the mental capacity to consider what she is doing are calling her a liar. Those are the ones we should be wary of.

I agree with you Sai-kun most of the Sakura haters are obviously rabid Naru/Hina fans and anything they see that Sakura is doing in it for the good of Naruto or for his protection they turn it around and made her looked like she's wrong and she's evil blabla. And suddenly they bring Hinata from out of nowhere saying that her confession was way better than Sakura's confession (which they shouldn't even be comparing confessions in the first place considering they are both different and the circumstances were completely different they both confessed at the wrong time at the wrong place) and that she really loves Naruto and that she deserves him blabla all of that when it truth Hinata has NOTHING to do with the main story plot or with Sakura's confession she's just a secondary character even Kishi himself doesn't understand why they are giving her so much credit.

We all know the reasons they hate and bash Sakura is:

1. They are jealous of her.

2. Sakura is the heroine of the manga NOT Hinata.

3. Sakura is the girl that Naruto loves NOT Hinata (obviously the N/H fans completely deny this like there's no tomorrow)

4. Sakura is stronger than Hinata (proof of this its the third data book)

5. She spends more time with Naruto than Hinata.

6. They hate her attitude when she hits Naruto when Hinata will never do such a thing to him.

About the last one they hate Sakura when she hits Naruto, yet N/H fans themselves write doujinshis and FC banners with their fav character Hinata hitting Naruto like she was Sakura or the tsundere of the series. So they hate Sakura when she hits Naruto but when they reverse roles with Hinata and she's the one who hits Naruto she's cute, funny and she's a tsundere. Does anyone hear the word "hypocrisy"? sleep.gif

I just laugh at how they contradict themselves laugh.gif even when they change Naru/Saku moments from the manga like the 450 hug. They were saying it was "a sibling hug" rolleyes.gif yet they made a fan art of the hug changing Sakura with Hinata and they started saying that hug was romantic. Okay I don't get it is it romantic when if its Hinata the one hugging Naruto but if its Sakura the one hugging him its a sibling hug??? huh.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 01 January 2010 - 06:03 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#27 Sai

Sai

Nakama

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in the bonds people share. I am also interested in art and my friends Naruto-kun and Sakura-san.

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:01 PM

I suppose these fans of Hinata-san are angry with the way things are going and wish to change it. I do not understand why, as Hinata-san is shy and wouldn't want this much attention anyways. Do you suppose perhaps that they are confusing her for a completely different person? Because they like the person they wish Hinata-san was, not the person that she is.

And in my experience, Naruto-kun deserved it whenever he was hit. He is my friend, but he can be a complete idiot at times, and often gets himself in trouble. If Sakura-san was not around to keep Naruto-kun in place, I fear what kinds of situations he would get himself into. In retrospect, I realize how much more trouble Naruto-kun would have gotten into. Look at what happened when Sakura-san wasn't around - Naruto-kun went and got himself beaten up. No doubt Sakura-san could have prevented that.

Hinata-san is a kind person, but I do not think she would be able to keep Naruto-kun in his place the way Sakura-san can what with her mild personality.

If they dislike Sakura-san so much, then why do they try to replace her with Hinata-san? This is also confusing. It shows me that I have much more studying to do. Excuse me.

Nakama

#28 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (Sai @ Jan 1 2010, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suppose these fans of Hinata-san are angry with the way things are going and wish to change it. I do not understand why, as Hinata-san is shy and wouldn't want this much attention anyways. Do you suppose perhaps that they are confusing her for a completely different person? Because they like the person they wish Hinata-san was, not the person that she is.

And in my experience, Naruto-kun deserved it whenever he was hit. He is my friend, but he can be a complete idiot at times, and often gets himself in trouble. If Sakura-san was not around to keep Naruto-kun in place, I fear what kinds of situations he would get himself into. In retrospect, I realize how much more trouble Naruto-kun would have gotten into. Look at what happened when Sakura-san wasn't around - Naruto-kun went and got himself beaten up. No doubt Sakura-san could have prevented that.

Hinata-san is a kind person, but I do not think she would be able to keep Naruto-kun in his place the way Sakura-san can what with her mild personality.

If they dislike Sakura-san so much, then why do they try to replace her with Hinata-san? This is also confusing. It shows me that I have much more studying to do. Excuse me.

Ha! Sai-kun you just read my mind biggrin.gif I have seen videos of them changing Hinata's personality with Sakura's. It's because they know that Hinata doesn't have character and someone with her personality doesn't fit in with someone loud like Naruto. So instead they change her personality with the girl who fits in with him and can put Naruto in his place when he says something stupid or perverted (which she's the girl they all hate so much rolleyes.gif). All of this proves how desperate N/H fans have become after 437 when they started seeing that Naruto hasn't even thought about Hinata or even her confession for the matter. They know that the path Kishi is taking in the course of his manga isn't heading to the N/H way and the only thing they can do is deny everything and lie to themselves. They continue to put in their debates past events like the chunin exams, the fillers (which they don't count) and obviously 437 reasons which aren't enough to prove a pairing to become canon material. sleep.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 01 January 2010 - 07:55 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#29 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:21 PM

Yea, I'm pretty sure we won't be disappointed, and despite the fact that its Japanese culture I think that there will eventually be a kiss. Course the thing I'm really looking forward to right now is Naruto epically protecting Sakura. Been lookin forward to that for a while.

#30 Sai

Sai

Nakama

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 08:35 PM

I suppose I can see where they are coming from. Their life long wish finally comes true, and Hinata-san confesses to Naruto-kun, but nothing comes out of it (thus far) and Naruto-kun continues to love Sakura-san, so they reason that Sakura-san is evil and that Hinata-san deserves Naruto-kun more. (Though I don't see why she does, as anybody would have protected him, including myself. In that regard, I suppose I deserve Naruto-kun more than Sakura-san.)

It is called "fanart" for a reason; The fans' attempts make their dreams come into fruition will not succeed, and they may not get what they want, so they settle for the next best thing and bash Sakura-san along the way. I think there is a word for this. Haters?

Nakama

#31 I heart donuts

I heart donuts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:26 PM

Yup! But you gotta hand it to them. They're still not losing faith.
"I heart donuts" says: Doughnuts can be radio-active, just look at Homer Simpson. He eats donuts even though he works in a Nuclear Power Plant.
"Homer" says: So??? I'm still alive...
"I heart donuts" says: But you're a cartoon
"Homer" says: Your point is...
"I heart donuts" says: -.-

Ahhh...The power of instant-chat...

#32 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 05:08 AM

lol yeah...i mean i understand where they coming through. At the very beginning of the series...NaruSaku was well nonexistent. The real rivalry was Ino/Sasu vs Sasu/Saku...N/H fans had an open road...that until the end of part 1, where Kishi put on a Detour and said not so fast, before you know it NaruSaku gained some momentum, and at the beginning of part 2...Kishi gave us the open road with some bumps along the way...now i think NH fans might meet a Dead End at their road.

Oh and by the way, the SasuSaku truck...already crashed, or demolished by the SasuKarin tank, even though im not a fan of them either...since i always considered Sasuke to be well...idk...an eunuch.

Edited by Strangelove, 02 January 2010 - 05:13 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#33 forfayfen

forfayfen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 05:38 AM

Do I think Sakura cares about Naruto? Yes. Do I think she loves him? No. Well, not yet. I don't remember when a sixteen year old knew about love.
naruto-sakura-shippuuden-psp-wal-1.jpg

#34 Sai

Sai

Nakama

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 05:53 AM

I'm not much of one to talk about love, but all the signs are there. It may be true that Sakura-san doesn't know much about love either, but the signs are all there with Naruto-kun, and I think that it is love.

That's what my books say, at least. Please do not hit me.

Nakama

#35 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 06:57 AM

QUOTE (Sai @ Jan 1 2010, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not much of one to talk about love, but all the signs are there. It may be true that Sakura-san doesn't know much about love either, but the signs are all there with Naruto-kun, and I think that it is love.

That's what my books say, at least. Please do not hit me.

Love is complicated with or without a book, Sai. smile.gif Trust me, I've had trouble with it myself. But love seems to be shown in different levels with Naruto and Sakura from what I've seen. Considering that things with them were REALLY complicated at first since Sakura thought she knew Naruto, while Naruto acted like a REALLLL dork around her sometimes. But they are quite similar to one another, and they've grown now that Sakura's also busted out of her shell and is now more herself.

Bryon

#36 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 31 2009, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup that's how it is. The rabid anti Sakura fans only see Sakura as the biggest most evil villain in the entire manga Madara or even Sasuke have nothing on her. That's why its easy for them to pin point out and say she's lying and she just want Naruto to stop chasing Sasuke she's using his feelings and she's a manipulative b**** yata yata blabla. Sai didn't told Naruto that Sakura was lying neither does Kakashi and Yamato which I'm sure that two former ANBU can read human expressions and they can tell whether a person is lying or telling the truth and they didn't said a thing about Sakura lying or not. They say whatever they like just for the simple logic that they hate Sakura and I have seen people who hates Sakura like she existed in real life or like she was Hitler incarnate.

*Cough....VJ87G youtube user.....cough* dry.gif

well from what i remember when reading that chapter....kakashi and yamato were suprised but they also kinda made intentions of them interpretting that sakura was lying. i think one of them said that he had no idea why sakura just did that. idk, i'll have to reread the chapter but there was definitely some unknown/distraught emotions there. but then again, it could have easily been a misinterpretations or ofcourse wrong translation.

#37 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:57 PM

For Sakura to love Naruto, she has to have a big revelation, it won't just happen in the middle of nowhere. The only thing she got was Sai giving her a wake up call.

Edited by Strangelove, 02 January 2010 - 03:58 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#38 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Jan 2 2010, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For Sakura to love Naruto, she has to have a big revelation, it won't just happen in the middle of nowhere. The only thing she got was Sai giving her a wake up call.

i remember kishi stating that shikamaru, naruto, and sakura would have to grow up. but that doesn't mean sakura needs to have someone important in her life to have her grow up. i think this is the moment where sakura is going to grow up.

#39 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 1 2010, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ha! Sai-kun you just read my mind biggrin.gif I have seen videos of them changing Hinata's personality with Sakura's. It's because they know that Hinata doesn't have character and someone with her personality doesn't fit in with someone loud like Naruto. So instead they change her personality with the girl who fits in with him and can put Naruto in his place when he says something stupid or perverted (which she's the girl they all hate so much rolleyes.gif). All of this proves how desperate N/H fans have become after 437 when they started seeing that Naruto hasn't even thought about Hinata or even her confession for the matter. They know that the path Kishi is taking in the course of his manga isn't heading to the N/H way and the only thing they can do is deny everything and lie to themselves. They continue to put in their debates past events like the chunin exams, the fillers (which they don't count) and obviously 437 reasons which aren't enough to prove a pairing to become canon material. sleep.gif

Not to mention the recent interview. Kishi remarked Sakura is detestable. dry.gif they all love that.
Anyways, in relating to the thread, I think Sakura is serious.smile.gif I still don't know why people judged Sakura so badly. Espec:(

Edited by pinkheartsyellowstars, 02 January 2010 - 05:56 PM.

#40 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Jan 2 2010, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not to mention the recent interview. Kishi remarked Sakura is detestable.

No, that was Kishimoto commenting on the letters he'd received from rabid naruhina fans, that's what they were saying. He was shocked they'd see Sakura so negatively, he said he wrote Sakura as "a honest and surprisingly determined girl" and thought he was writing her as quite heroic. He's rather irritated at those fans and his response to the criticism is he's going to make Sakura even more heroic! laugh.gif

So because of the Sakura bashing by rabid naruhina fans it sounds like we are going to see even more badass action from Sakura. laugh.gif

And it's probably part of why he's basically totally dissed the Hyuuga clan's history in the whole Uchiha vs Senju story. The Hyuuga clan isn't even mentioned, and probably won't ever be. He's basically said the Hyuuga clan story about the Uchiha coming out of their clan is a complete bunch of bull. Don't be surprised if Hinata is only a minor background character from now on too.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users