202 replies to this topic

#41 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:04 PM

If a kiss happen, what I don't think so, it will be just the day before the final battle, because knowing the next day might be their last, Naruto and Sakura will put all their fellings on the table to make sure they don't have any regret, hell, I can see a scene similar to guren lagan where Kamina and Yoko had their final moment together, what makes me want to see Naruto and Sakura surrounded by fire flye argh1.png
Anyway, if its not that, than we will just have a time skip after the battle is over, and I can picture a scene similar to Jiraya, Minato and Kushina, where Kakashi goes visit adult Naruto just to meet a pregnant Sakura coming behind the door, which would be a very nice paralel. wow.png

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#42 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:10 PM

@ James-kun: Well, I think he shows Sakura as the weak one bcz she hasn't even appeared during the recent chapters and she is weaker than most characters (yes, i believe she is even weaker than naruto). Yet, she is supposed to do the right thing at the critical moment. I believe that NS will kiss at the end of the battle against sasuke, even if they are the losers...

#43 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:10 PM

@ ALEXANDER: i hope kishi will decide to give us a sweet ns kiss/pregnancy parallel, but I don't have much faith.... He is not that type of writer...

Edited by Sakura_1_, 13 May 2010 - 09:11 PM.

#44 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:42 PM

I'm not keeping my hopes high for a NaruSaku kiss, but if one were to happen I would want it to happen where towards the end of the series where Naruto is going to fight against Sasuke and Sakura not wanting to lose Naruto suddenly kisses him for no reason and then he looks stunned and Sakura tells him he better not die.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#45 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:56 PM

Awwww.... Sounds cute and romantic!! :3 whatthekitten.gif

#46 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ May 14 2010, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awwww.... Sounds cute and romantic!! :3 whatthekitten.gif

Thanks Sakura-san, then again that's just my imagination believing something like that could happen. sweatdrop.gif

"They don't want none"

#47 Kenny-kun

Kenny-kun

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:12 AM

Naruto and Sakura? Kiss? Not in a million years. You wouldn't kiss your sister would you? Heck no. Naruto even rejected her confession and was kind of repulsed when she hugged him. It will never happen. Naruto and Hinata's kiss on the other hand? Probably in about 15 chapters as you can tell they are in love with each other. wub.gif

Happy opposite day!

Edited by Kenny-kun, 15 May 2010 - 01:15 AM.

#48 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:41 AM

the pace of the story and the plot as done so far suggests to me that we may see a kiss sooner then we might think. The indication is it may happen before a fight quite possibly before the battle with Sasuke, Sakura may make her final choice and seal it with a kiss before Naruto goes after the opponent of the moment Sasuke or Madara.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#49 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (FullMetalMac @ May 15 2010, 03:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Sakura-san, then again that's just my imagination believing something like that could happen. sweatdrop.gif

Ok, I know.... My imagination can go much further...I've imagined millions ways for NS to kiss... I could write a book with them!!! XD

#50 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ May 15 2010, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, I know.... My imagination can go much further...I've imagined millions ways for NS to kiss... I could write a book with them!!! XD

Maybe you should send it to Kishimoto, so he can have some good ideas pictureem0.gif

#51 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:12 PM

XD Good idea! Or we can combine them with some hot ideas of kishi and make the next icha icha pictureem0.gif

#52 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ May 16 2010, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XD Good idea! Or we can combine them with some hot ideas of kishi and make the next icha icha pictureem0.gif

It would be a best seller! wow.png

#53 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:29 AM

Would Kishimoto actually listen to his fans? I mean I'm sure he gets enough pressure already from having to write the series, so let's give him a break and see how it plays out, I bet if we wait patiently, we'll get a great kiss. wink.gif

"They don't want none"

#54 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:10 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ May 14 2010, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the pace of the story and the plot as done so far suggests to me that we may see a kiss sooner then we might think.

I think we'll see Naruto give Sakura a forehead kiss next. It fulfills what he said to Sakura in chapter 3 and what Sakura thought of as romantic in the same chapter, plus it''s only romantic kiss we've seen in the manga- when Tsunade kissed Dan on the forehead. For narusaku because of chapter 3, it will be an intensely romantic moment.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#55 untold62

untold62

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:21 PM

next chapter wow.png

Really now...we shouldn't wait more. It would be great now that the unexpected appear and it turned out that Sakura followed Naruto to the island. We haven't seen anything of her in the last few chapters and I could see it happening...altough, it is highly improbable.

QUOTE (ciardha @ May 17 2010, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think we'll see Naruto give Sakura a forehead kiss next. It fulfills what he said to Sakura in chapter 3 and what Sakura thought of as romantic in the same chapter, plus it''s only romantic kiss we've seen in the manga- when Tsunade kissed Dan on the forehead. For narusaku because of chapter 3, it will be an intensely romantic moment.

And I agree with you biggrin.gif

Edited by untold62, 17 May 2010 - 12:22 PM.

#56 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ May 17 2010, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, yeah that would be romantic but i prefer NS kisses on the lips...! pictureem0.gif

#57 SakuraOwnsYa

SakuraOwnsYa

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:00 PM

I want to see Sakura kissing him on the forehead ;_; You know... Tsunade-Dan... and she shows how much she truly cares about him...

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 13 2010, 05:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Double post....but moving on.

I don't see how it makes Sakura weak. Just because someone is emotional does not make them weak. I find the opposite to be the true weakness. If she cannot face her emotions, then she is weak.

We all know Sakura can not beat Sasuke. She is strong, but Sasuke is stronger. It's not about her being weak so much that Sasuke is just more powerful. We all know that Naruto has to fight Sasuke. so I don't know where you see her as being weak. Unless you want Sakura to kill Sasuke and be completely emotionless with Naruto and everyone else from now on.

Care to elaborate?

Because I want to see her growth. Most of the things you said have actually somehow happened. She has already been saved a number of times: she should stand her own now. I'm getting sick of constantly seeing her getting saved, where is that strong-willed girl?

Sakura fearing Naruto will die etc. reminds me a lot of his promise to her, and don't get me wrong, that was a great scene, but I don't want to see a helpless Sakura again. Hell, even that promise, even though I liked how emotional it was, slightly annoyed me: why isn't she stronger?

I love how emotional her personality is, I don't mind seeing her cry a lot, I don't mind seeing her self-confidence problems; however, I'd also like to see that strong girl who constantly says "she'll get stronger now, because she has to!". She needs development, and tbh, I don't see that in your theory.

#58 narusakuof21

narusakuof21

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:20 PM

i agree that it is possiable for naruto to be mad at sakura for being reckless. but i also think that if sakura doesnt kiss him they wont have a chance to show how much they love each other. in many realtionship argueing is the water and dry mix for a concrete fondation of understanding.if the stuff aint mixing, nuthin is being done. sleep.gif

#59 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:21 AM

How about this???

Naruto forces himself to kiss Sakura when she was jealous of Hinata.

Edited by sakutonaru, 21 May 2010 - 11:23 AM.

#60 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:10 PM

Yar, yar!!! Sounds good!! XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users