Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:38 PM

Source : https://fineillsignu...ne-gun-user-and

tumblr_nuqcwalqm81u9aqcno1_400.gif

Maybe this is from the Jump Festa that Konohacrimson mention about??

He embrace that abomination with big smile.

I told you ... this guy can't never be trusted , to be honest i'm amazed to those who still willing this give this guy a chance and read his sci-fi manga. The more i think about it the more and more i'm starting to believe that his SCI-FI manga ... is actually boruto itself , i mean look at the advance tech that keep popping in the boruto manga .... minigun , light/chakra saber , spiderman glove .....

Edit : I also heard some rumor ... of course i believe it's a 95% lies , that there's gonna be a mech like gundam in boruto , but it use chakra as it's power source :lmao: i mean looking at the technology the author keep bringing new stuff almost each chapter , it might be true after all!

I swear when I saw that gif and saw how the guy moved towards him, I thought he or she would punch him in the face.

He/she came with such a determination.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1662 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:39 PM

I told you ... this guy can't never be trusted , to be honest i'm amazed to those who still willing this give this guy a chance and read his sci-fi manga. The more i think about it the more and more i'm starting to believe that his SCI-FI manga ... is actually boruto itself , i mean look at the advance tech that keep popping in the boruto manga .... minigun , light/chakra saber , spiderman glove .....

Edit : I also heard some rumor ... of course i believe it's a 95% lies , that there's gonna be a mech like gundam in boruto , but it use chakra as it's power source :lmao: i mean looking at the technology the author keep bringing new stuff almost each chapter , it might be true after all!

Well he can't go about looking miserable about it otherwise it damages the boruto brand and SP and shonen jump would not like that.

They might as well turn it into a super sentai series, I can already belive that large summonings are gonna be replaced by mechs at some point.

#1663 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:48 PM

Well he can't go about looking miserable about it otherwise it damages the boruto brand and SP and shonen jump would not like that.

They might as well turn it into a super sentai series, I can already belive that large summonings are gonna be replaced by mechs at some point.

When the Boruto mascot hugged him he was probably thinking" can't wait to get the f*** out of here lol". 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1664 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:04 PM

When the Boruto mascot hugged him he was probably thinking" can't wait to get the f*** out of here lol".

"Just smile a wave just smile and hug and then I can get the heck out of here!"

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 05 January 2018 - 03:05 PM.

#1665 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:20 PM

Lol poor guy has to have a facade like nothing's bothering him. So Kishi how does it feel to killed your life's work for the sake of money?

Kishimoto: I REGRET EVERYTHING!

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1666 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:14 PM

Lol poor guy has to have a facade like nothing's bothering him. So Kishi how does it feel to killed your life's work for the sake of money?

Kishimoto: I REGRET EVERYTHING!

*SP and his former editors loom over him like demonic shadows, causing Kishi break into nervous sweat*

Kishimoto: I mean, I am wholly satisfied with the ending I created.  No pressures from higher-ups to change my plans or force a pairing between the worst characters I ever created with the two main characters I worked 15 long-years to develop. None at--oh, who am I kidding?  My manga is a sham!  And I had to live in a cardboard box for the last three years because my wife kicked me out of the house since I indirectly implied I/Naruto would rather be with a girl like Hinata than her, all to cover the asses of my creepy editors who use my main character as a proxy so that they can fantasize over being with a submissive, 15 year-old girl with more boobs than personality! (points over at SP and Shueisha editors, who are looking increasing sheepish and alarmed)

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#1667 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 05 January 2018 - 06:52 PM

kishi_logic_by_celebrei-d75yvpk.gif

Just a reminder of the true essence of Kishimoto  :zaru: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#1668 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:21 PM

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#1669 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:43 PM

*SP and his former editors loom over him like demonic shadows, causing Kishi break into nervous sweat*

Kishimoto: I mean, I am wholly satisfied with the ending I created.  No pressures from higher-ups to change my plans or force a pairing between the worst characters I ever created with the two main characters I worked 15 long-years to develop. None at--oh, who am I kidding?  My manga is a sham!  And I had to live in a cardboard box for the last three years because my wife kicked me out of the house since I indirectly implied I/Naruto would rather be with a girl like Hinata than her, all to cover the asses of my creepy editors who use my main character as a proxy so that they can fantasize over being with a submissive, 15 year-old girl with more boobs than personality! (points over at SP and Shueisha editors, who are looking increasing sheepish and alarmed)

Dude seriously. I would love to hear Kishimoto say all of this. I don't know whether I will cry or laugh. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1670 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:34 AM

With Boruto because there are no standards, anything is possible.

#1671 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:06 AM

Okay...........whatever. no skin off my nose :no:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1672 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:35 AM

So the rumors happens to be true. That gif cracked me up. Now waiting on the full interview. Let’s see if the interviewers bring up the NS fiasco agai . What will be his wander this time around. *laughs*

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1673 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:24 AM

With Boruto because there are no standards, anything is possible.

So let's add Gundam to the list that bolt/naruto ripped off first lightsabers now this if it happens.

#1674 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:21 PM

So the rumors happens to be true. That gif cracked me up. Now waiting on the full interview. Let’s see if the interviewers bring up the NS fiasco agai . What will be his wander this time around. *laughs*

He'll probably talk BS again saying why NH was his pairing of choice bla bla bla. :zaru:

Edited by Gravenimage, 07 January 2018 - 05:26 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1675 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:31 PM

It's also probable that Kishimoto couldn't do anything, but just smile and hug the guy that is coming towards him.

Weren't we all in a similar situation where we didn't like something and we had to fake a smile and do a nice gesture ? :P

#1676 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:43 PM

It's also probable that Kishimoto couldn't do anything, but just smile and hug the guy that is coming towards him.

Weren't we all in a similar situation where we didn't like something and we had to fake a smile and do a nice gesture ? :P

Well that is why i will never expect him to create a great manga , while he still under sp/sj thumb.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#1677 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 07 January 2018 - 12:57 AM

Ugh, it really burns me how fans of Hinata think of her as "strong" for raising two children without Naruto around. Y'know, despite the fact that she does no actual parenting, does absolutely nothing to address the neglect that Naruto is perpetuating with his family and makes excuses for him,  and will burst into tears when her own son lays out the facts that disrupts her delusion that their family is not as picturesque as she wants to believe. 

#1678 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:19 AM

Ugh, it really burns me how fans of Hinata think of her as "strong" for raising two children without Naruto around. Y'know, despite the fact that she does no actual parenting, does absolutely nothing to address the neglect that Naruto is perpetuating with his family and makes excuses for him,  and will burst into tears when her own son lays out the facts that disrupts her delusion that their family is not as picturesque as she wants to believe. 

Cool. At least they finally accept that Naruto isn't there for his dear wife. 

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#1679 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:36 AM

Completely off topic, But that is how meaningless this series is to me.

WHO IS EXCITED FOR THE NEW CARDCAPTOR SAKURA ANIME INSTEAD!!!!!!!??????? :woot:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1680 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:53 AM

Completely off topic, But that is how meaningless this series is to me.

WHO IS EXCITED FOR THE NEW CARDCAPTOR SAKURA ANIME INSTEAD!!!!!!!??????? :woot:

I'm looking forward to it along with Hoshin Engi and Fate/Extra:Last Encore.  I just got off a marathon of Devilman Crybaby, so I am appropriately hyped for all the anime goodies coming out this month!  :excited:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users