• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 10:51 PM

I was browsing reddit and saw these accurate posts

c6fnvhmc62i21.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

level 1
133 points·4 days ago

When you are tuschikage and get captured , get invaded by bunch of artificial beings let legendary onoki die and didn't even cared to join the main battle

I know Gaara and Naruto are the main kages but that doesn't mean to kitten the character development out of others

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
57 points·4 days ago

kittening up and ignoring side characters is like Naruto & Boruto thing

source: 

level 1
133 points·4 days ago

When you are tuschikage and get captured , get invaded by bunch of artificial beings let legendary onoki die and didn't even cared to join the main battle

I know Gaara and Naruto are the main kages but that doesn't mean to kitten the character development out of others

ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 2
57 points·4 days ago

kittening up and ignoring side characters is like Naruto & Boruto thing

#2722 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 02:40 PM

I wondered if Hinata's picture should have been there, but then I realized...she is not a ruler. She is a slave.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 27 February 2019 - 02:40 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2723 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 09:46 PM

Of course she''s not a ruler. But she is a goddess of "Spotlight stealing, only appeals to Otakus and weaboos fanservice" :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2724 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 28 February 2019 - 12:50 AM

Of course she''s not a ruler. But she is a goddess of "Spotlight stealing, only appeals to Otakus and weaboos fanservice" :zaru:

Well, we need to worship her because she the best female Anime character ever to be created.

And if we don't like her then we are the scum of the earth.

#2725 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:08 AM

This doesn't necessarily have to do anything with the anime per say, but the voice actress who does Boruto is pregnant with a 2nd baby.

So congratulations to her and her family! 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#2726 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 March 2019 - 06:10 PM

Yeah congrats to her :smile:

#2727 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 04 March 2019 - 03:37 AM

So I just watched the latest episode of Boruto and don't kill me when I say this, but I thought it was great!

Simple reason: Hanabi 

Screenshot_29.jpg

-  She continues to show why she's better than Hinata 

-  Very capable of fights & not being a damsel in distress (minus the last) 

-   Pretty intelligent and calculative 

- She's one of those rare cases of not being bound by romance (at all) 

-  She's also a very good Team leader as well. 

The complete opposite of her "beloved" older sister (which I'm kinda glad she was underutilized in the Naruto manga cause man Kishi would've probably done some forced romance for her too) 

One of the other things I wanna give the Boruto anime some props are the team structure: 

you know unlike with Naruto's generation it's not so structure of 2 Guys & 1 Girl,  it's kinda unique: 

I mean Yes: 

Team 7  (Leader: Konohamaru) - Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki 

Team 10 (Leader: Moegi) -  Shikadai, ChoCho, and Inojin 

Those are the only teams that follow the same trend, but the rest certainly don't

Team 40 (Leader: Unknown):  2 Girls & 1  Guy 

Team 25 (Leader Unknown: 2 Girls & 2 Guys 

Team 5 (Leader: Udon): Iwabe, Metal Lee, Denki  (All Guys Team) 

Team 15 (Leader: Hanabi) : Sumire, Wasabi, Namida (All Girls Team)

Anyway that's all I've got for the time being,  I may do a vid regading my thoughts on the Boruto anime as of late (depending on how my sickness goes cause ugh. the coughing and extremely warm body temperature on my end for the last 4 days have sucked). 

#2728 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 12:03 PM

Well it's fine if you enjoy it, and I' not judging, I just don't bother with it. Besides if you are saying Hanabi is not "bound by romance", you may not have seen the episode where she was drinking with Konohamaru. And if there is anything I can guarantee you in this sham of a series it is that they will change character personalities relationships, facts to the story etc. at the flip of a coin whenever and wherever it suits them. did you watch that last episode with Sasuke ATTEMPTING to be a good father? And I'm assuming after that bonding activity is done he goes off on his merry way again. So, no matter how good it seems at the moment, always prepare for SP to 180 everything they wrote because the fans "demanded it". Don't assume that they will EVER BE CONSISTENT with this story or do the characters that they RUINED justice because it is all about not being sunk down with this mess they made themselves

Edited by Phantom_999, 04 March 2019 - 01:42 PM.

#2729 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 05:11 PM

So I just watched the latest episode of Boruto and don't kill me when I say this, but I thought it was great!

Simple reason: Hanabi

That's great. It's great knowing that not all characters are completely butchered. In fact, I kind of like the whole "KonohamaruXHanabi" pairing is I am being truly honest as they seem like a more down to earth couple not standing on grandeur.

However, it still does not redeem the series as a whole and I am not assuming you do or anything. Just remarking that one should not just ignore all the bad in the series because they do a few minor things right.

It reminds me of all the proenders that are still fans of the series when the episode of Sasuke trying to be a dad to Salad. Like, all of sudden, all of Sasuke's sins of not being there for her for over 15 years, no support to Sakura or the family, pulling a sword on her, and everything else...is forgiven. What? It is truly sad how in real life if a man did that, no one would be praising him or forgiving him so easily, but they can do this for an anime character because "Ooh Sasuke is so cool."

One good deed does not absolve a man of a lifetime of crimes.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2730 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 12:20 AM

lol finally a naruhina fan attacking boruto:https://youtu.be/BsMrp2T4kwc
The ignorant part is he doesn't know why it's bad .....

Edited by totherpage95, 06 March 2019 - 02:53 AM.

#2731 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 12:47 AM

It's  good when NaruHina fans can admit that the movie that they oh so revere is an atrocity. But I feel that many of those pro-ending fans reason out more often than not that it is not the way NaruHina deserves to realize and admit their feelings for each other, rather than the fact that it contradicts some canon facts from the manga (the most prominent being the VERY FIRST CHAPTER) then has "the audacity" to say it is an intermediate sequel to the manga.

Edited by Phantom_999, 08 March 2019 - 12:34 AM.

#2732 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 06 March 2019 - 05:40 PM

That's great. It's great knowing that not all characters are completely butchered. In fact, I kind of like the whole "KonohamaruXHanabi" pairing is I am being truly honest as they seem like a more down to earth couple not standing on grandeur.

However, it still does not redeem the series as a whole and I am not assuming you do or anything. Just remarking that one should not just ignore all the bad in the series because they do a few minor things right.

It reminds me of all the proenders that are still fans of the series when the episode of Sasuke trying to be a dad to Salad. Like, all of sudden, all of Sasuke's sins of not being there for her for over 15 years, no support to Sakura or the family, pulling a sword on her, and everything else...is forgiven. What? It is truly sad how in real life if a man did that, no one would be praising him or forgiving him so easily, but they can do this for an anime character because "Ooh Sasuke is so cool."

One good deed does not absolve a man of a lifetime of crimes.

That'a pretty good point when it comes to the whole Konohamaru and Hanabi pairing. 

This makes two of us, the series isn't redeemed as a whole for me either.  Everything from the last 4 years (technically 5, but we haven't hit Nov. yet) is still pretty fresh in mind whether it's the ending, or The last in that respect. You know some scares just can't be hold, and thankfully I haven't had a lot to think about for The Last because it's the most disjointed out of all the post-naruto manga content.

The ending though oh god I still remember staying up the whole night because it was the end of an era, and boy that was something I truly regret because even to this day it continues to flash through my head.   The irony is that the ending for Naruto serves as a huge motivator for me for my own stories as to what shouldn't be done in storytelling (might make a good video to do for the future lol). 

You know my best friend talked about how Boruto is like a reverse Star Wars effect where you got people complaining about how The prequels are never going to be as good as the original trilogy, and how much Anakin Skywalker Sucks as a character compared to Luke Skywalker, (which these days those arguments have like really died down thanks to what Last Jedi did).  I mean for me Anakin was where it really started for me when it came to Star Wars because my first SW movie was Revenge of The Sith, and of course eventually Clone Wars came and my appreciation for Anakin grew even more. 

He also explained, how Naruto was a story about the underdog proving people that he wasn't worthless and he could accomplish his goal.  Boruto, on the other hand is a story about a boy stepping out his father's shadow, finding his own path. I think the real issue people have for Boruto's character is that he's only trying to get his father's attention & he's just being a brat compared to how Naruto was,  and that mindset is still stuck with those people much like how with Sakura people had issues with her because of "Sasuke-Kun". The difference here is that Boruto hasn't really brought up the whole getting his father's attention because that was already dealt with in The Boruto Movie. People though still complain that he is whiny, which isn't necessarily true,  Boruto is more annoyed at Kawaki because buying a new vase would be an easy way of fixing a problem as oppose to just fixing the broken vase itself because it's suppose to be a representation of hard work. Some people are jumping to conclusions that Kawaki taking a hit in the latest chapter means they are gonna be all buddy buddy, and that's not true. It's going to be a starting ground kind of like  when Sasuke took a hit for Naruto,  but there is still gonna be tension between them. It'll be something that gradually grows over time which is something Kodachi has been pretty consistent with some far for manga sense (his words not mine). 

He also kind of went on to point what Boruto's been doing great at compared to Naruto: 

-  Showcasing Team dynamics

- Slow growth in the characters 

- Hand to Hand combat which was heavily missing in Part 2. 

- Organization consisting of different branch members (inner circle & outer circle) 

- Consistency in terms of the story structure & flow with the characters. 

Questionable things:

-  Advancement in Technology 

Now like I said these were all things that my best friend addressed to me when it came to the series, and I can kind of see his point  on that particular end. However, what I believe would be a fair point is once the Boruto Manga reaches it's conclusion then it'll be easier to compare it to Naruto (that's what I said to him), and he actually told me there was also a big time jump in the first chapter showcasing an older boruto (so how much he's changed is something we've got to see).  

He even told me, could you imagine if Boruto was the series that came first, and then we got Naruto after it had ended? it'll be just like Star Wars.  Boruto would hear story's about Naruto The Seventh Hokage, and what he stood for during his time from folks like Kakashi, Tsunade, Konohamaru, etc.  

It's like oh man the story of Boruto's dad this is going to be very exciting:

-  The great friendship/bond Naruto and Sasuke that was being talked about by many. 

- How Naruto and Hinata first met, and how they became a couple. 

- how Sasuke and Sakura met & fell in love

- The journey Naruto had to go through to become Hokage,

Then by the time you reach the end of Naruto it's like that's it?  The great friendship/rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke?  The Great mentor Sasuke Uchiha was psychopath? Sakura was a dumb chick thirsty for Sasuke-Kun? Orochimaru turned good? Hinata was a stalker who only thought of Naruto's big strong hand right after her cousin Neji died in front of her? WHAT WHAT WHAT? THIS MAKES NO DAMN SENSE! These were the great stories the characters in Boruto had talked about & this is what they were like during that point in the world? UTTER BS!!

man I just started bursting laughing like  :lmao:that would be pretty priceless not gonna lie.

I can actually sort of believe that to an extent, but when see what happened in Naruto and going to into Boruto it just doesn't mesh well especially if you bring the pairings into account because wow it's just really sad when you try to make any sense out what happened in Naruto and applying it into Boruto. It's like looking at two stories you know are connected, but are trying to be it's own thing. This was one of the problems I really had with Legend of Korra after Book 1: Air ended because the rest of the series felt disjointed from Avatar The Last Airbender established, and don't even get me started on Book 2 holy hell that was a really tough one to set through.  I just took those seasons for what they were, and it was a fun ride, but narratively i doesn't really mesh all that well. Especailly when the end of Season 2 for Korra destroys the legacy Avatar The Last Airbender had built which ugh.. that really rubbed me the wrong way.  Now Like I said The first season of Korra you could argue fits with what The Last Airbender had, but the rest idek. 

Yeah,  I can definitely second on the whole Sasuke situation too with the one good deed not absolving his crimes he's committed in the past. 

One thing that's always gonna be clear Boruto is never gonna be what Naruto was, and that's the honest truth be it a good thing or bad thing. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 06 March 2019 - 05:43 PM.

#2733 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 11:17 PM

You're friend make a compelling viewpoint, but at the end of the day Naruto and Star Wars are not the same.

So what are we going to have Boruto's son series after this where his son is the bad guy, Konohamaru is an old monk who just turns into a grumpy old man that forsakes his entire character, and the new character is an extreme Mary Su for "just because" reasons? Is it also going to butcher and retcon more of the series because "we want to tell an agenda?"

People can make excuses all they want, but it doesn't change the facts that Kishimoto screwed up and Ikemoto is trying to playing clean up and make something from a garbage pile of just cliches and poor plot elements.

I still was never given an answer...what was so wrong about making NaruSaku canon?

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2734 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:57 AM

You're friend make a compelling viewpoint, but at the end of the day Naruto and Star Wars are not the same.

That is very true indeed. 

So what are we going to have Boruto's son series after this where his son is the bad guy, Konohamaru is an old monk who just turns into a grumpy old man that forsakes his entire character, and the new character is an extreme Mary Su for "just because" reasons? Is it also going to butcher and retcon more of the series because "we want to tell an agenda?"

Man, if that were to happen if we got like Zoruto - The Uzumaki Legacy and the premise we get is that... (not that I expect us to get a story following the child of Boruto and Sarada at all let alone the dark side lol) man that just sounds like a timebomb just ready to go off in just it's initial stage... though. it would be pretty hillarious to see for all the reasons like "Wow they are really pulling this kitten lol"   like Imagine Zoruto holding the head of Sasuke "I will finish what you started grandfather) or the girl of his dreams being like "There is good in you I can sense it" oh god talk about Sakura 699 ptsd all over again.  

People can make excuses all they want, but it doesn't change the facts that Kishimoto screwed up and Ikemoto is trying to playing clean up and make something from a garbage pile of just cliches and poor plot elements.

Kishi really did mess up a lot when it came to the original story, and it's sad that Kodachi (the writer) is doing what he can to clean up from the huge mess that occurred from before. 

I still was never given an answer...what was so wrong about making NaruSaku canon?

I know right that's the one thing about this series that still bugs me to this day like wtf? 

Not that I expect a lot out of Kishi these days, but in Samurai 8 if he has the main pairing that's exactly like NaruSaku and they become canon at the end . Then that's really gonna raise a lot of questions because then it's gonna be like um.. I could've sworn you said this exact kind of pairing was a red herring in the previous series, and yet it's totally fine with Samurai 8? 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 07 March 2019 - 01:09 PM.

#2735 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 10 March 2019 - 03:31 AM

don't know if anyone saw this yet, but a youtuber finally came out and called boruto trash xD

Edited by ultranx, 10 March 2019 - 03:32 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#2736 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 09:03 AM

Hey Naruto authorities take the comments of youtubers like the "divine word of god", so they should pay attention to what these youtubers are saying!! :zaru: That's how NH happened 

#2737 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 11 March 2019 - 02:22 AM

Hey Naruto authorities take the comments of youtubers like the "divine word of god", so they should pay attention to what these youtubers are saying!! :zaru: That's how NH happened 

pretty much what happened with this series. just a mess of a series now. maybe mangakas will learn to stay true to their story and not make the the mistakes of this series by listening to other people, especially rabid fans. listening to them and selling the story off is what caused this mess.

Edited by ultranx, 11 March 2019 - 02:25 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#2738 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 03:20 PM

You know i thought i had finally gotten over this series but then i saw a clip of sasuke saying "my kawaii peanut" from the recent anime episode and i just went into rage mode. :bash:

#2739 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:27 AM

You know i thought i had finally gotten over this series but then i saw a clip of sasuke saying "my kawaii peanut" from the recent anime episode and i just went into rage mode. :bash:

Oh god. Sasuke is so OOC...and the worst part is imagining them thinking this is awesome and how all the scumbag stuff Sasuke did is forgiven.

I think that is what pisses me off the most is just how forgiving people are of Sasuke. People hate Naruto and Sakura, but love Sasuke and Hinata.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2740 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 March 2019 - 11:30 AM

Oh god. Sasuke is so OOC...and the worst part is imagining them thinking this is awesome and how all the scumbag stuff Sasuke did is forgiven.

I think that is what pisses me off the most is just how forgiving people are of Sasuke. People hate Naruto and Sakura, but love Sasuke and Hinata.

Well remember James that Hinata has big boobs who wont talk back or argue against her man, because to people like them like you said so long ago they are beta males they dont want a girlfriend or a lover they want a sex doll that wont talk back to them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users