• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:52 PM

Hey friends I need help with H&E

namely I cant copy paste or add links successfully.

the add link button wont work at all

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:00 PM

Weird, it's all working normally for me.  What browser are you using, and have you tried clearing the cache?

#3 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:34 PM

The same thing happened to me some months ago, but it just kind of ended up resolving itself and I haven't experienced any more issues since. Not very helpful, I know. :pinch:

#4 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:50 AM

using Explorer have been for ages

haven't tried clearing cache, not computer savy enough to try it on my own unfortunately :confused:

I should clarify about the link button. The window pops up, and I can paste into the link but the ok and cancel buttons aren't working

Edited by catsi563, 29 April 2014 - 01:53 AM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#5 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:12 PM

Hmm, that's weird, I've never heard of those buttons not working.  It does sound like an issue with your browser.

Try this: https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141

Can you paste your links as normal?  (using Ctrl+V)  H&E automatically turns website addresses into links.

#6 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:52 PM

Nope still cant paste via Cont V

web sites URl link popup allows me to paste the link in its field but doesn't allow pushing of the accept or cancel button

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#7 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:55 AM

It sounds like something might be messed up with your browser.  :confused:

Just to make sure, are there any fellow Explorer users reading this?  Has anyone experienced the same problem as Catsi lately?

I'll try to see if I can download and update Explorer tonight, and see if I experience the same problems as you.

#8 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:18 PM

I use Explorer and I had the same issues a while ago, along with being unable to use the quote button, but I've not had any recent problems.

#9 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:03 AM

OK, I checked it out on Explorer, and it has the same bug for me.  Weirdly, there are also other link options that are not present in any of the other browsers I have (Chrome and Firefox), so I think Explorer could actually be interfering with the link options for some reason.

The website is due for a forum software update anyway, so I'll give that a try this weekend, and hopefully that will help fix the problem.

#10 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:13 PM

Cool thanks smiter ill keep an eye on it =^_^=

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users