Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:58 PM

#2 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 08:58 AM

See, the one thing I don;t get about this is...is if alot of people hate this series now. why do they buy these games?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 09:10 AM

Well I bought the 3 latest Storm games myself when they came out, but after everything that has happend to the series this game can go kitten itself.

#4 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 01:21 PM

See, the one thing I don;t get about this is...is if alot of people hate this series now. why do they buy these games?

Some people bought the previous games and want to complete their collection. I won't be though because I only liked the first storm 2 before they changed the mechanics. I ended up getting the other storm games on steam like a lot of people it seems because of the price and I bought them before the end.

Edited by totherpage95, 03 December 2015 - 01:24 PM.

#5 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 01:21 PM

Because some people are morons and don't realize that they are adding to the problem

>When The Last came out

"OH MY GOD WTF IS THIS SP AND KISHIMONEY SOLD OUT I WILL NEVER GIVE THEM MONEY EVER AGAIN!!!!"

>When Boruto is released

"Oh my god did you see the new Naruto movie? It was awesome it didn't have any pairings kitten in it

Me: "wait you actually went to go see it?"

"Yeah the animation was amazing"

Me: "did you by any chance see The Last when it was released in theaters?"

"Lol yeah I saw it like 2 times, I wanted to see how laughably bad it is, the I ha dto see it again for the lolz"

Me: "You're a kittening idiot"

#6 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 01:29 PM

Because there are people who like it.
Because naruto is a popular series thus make this game sell.

#7 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 03:44 PM

The games are fun as a fighting series. The boss fights are a big factor too in why people buy these games. I buy these games for the bosses

#8 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 03 December 2015 - 06:31 PM

One way I can see myself playing this game is only through the online vs mode since you can basically play with any character you want, and Plus considering that playing the story is just an option you can simply ignore it. 

Now here me out, I did get Revolution, but once the ending came I was like ugh... no you're going back to where I got you. The only storm games I have is 2 and 3 since the ending mode for Storm 3 was actually well crafted. 

Here is how Storm 3 ended for those who haven't seen it:

To be honest I don't think I'm going to get Storm 4 even though I would just play The Online VS mode. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#9 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 03 December 2015 - 06:44 PM

They're the same ppl who still pay for Naruto and EA's Star Wars Battlefront. They think they are being treated well while in reality they are getting less than they had before.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#10 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 09:58 PM

One way I can see myself playing this game is only through the online vs mode since you can basically play with any character you want, and Plus considering that playing the story is just an option you can simply ignore it. 

Now here me out, I did get Revolution, but once the ending came I was like ugh... no you're going back to where I got you. The only storm games I have is 2 and 3 since the ending mode for Storm 3 was actually well crafted. 

To be honest I don't think I'm going to get Storm 4 even though I would just play The Online VS mode. 

Chi, you took the words out of my mouth. Storm 3 had the ending the series deserved, but didn't get. Especially since it could lead to something bigger down the road than just "Oh, hey, guys, listen, we need to bring in a deity because I don't know how to have the final boss be defeated" bullcrap we did get with the story. I know I'd only buy Storm 3 personally.

#11 narusaku_fan

narusaku_fan

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:I love movies of all kinds.
    I love NaruSaku
    I go to gym 4 times a week
    I love Chinese martial arts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:13 AM

Was that Sakura talking at the end of the video? 

#12 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:15 AM

Was that Sakura talking at the end of the video? 

Kushina.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#13 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:30 AM

I heard this is the last game that company make, after this the company will try to find another anime and make it a game like this [sorry bad english]. I hope its gonna be Bleach or Fairy Tail.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#14 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 01:08 AM

What I don't understand is ns fans who start hardcore shipping nh and ss less than a year after the ending

#15 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 02:45 AM

I heard this is the last game that company make, after this the company will try to find another anime and make it a game like this [sorry bad english]. I hope its gonna be Bleach or Fairy Tail.

Really? Wow that's good.
Naruto is really lucky to have cc2 as developer of the game.

Do you have the source?

Edited by rocci, 04 December 2015 - 02:45 AM.

#16 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 04:16 AM

Really? Wow that's good.
Naruto is really lucky to have cc2 as developer of the game.

Do you have the source?

Its long ago, at IGN website, it says [if i remember correctly] since the manga is done, this will be the last naruto game they make and once they done they will make another game base popular anime/manga in japan. I can't find it since its bit old news.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#17 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:40 AM

The games are fun as a fighting series. The boss fights are a big factor too in why people buy these games. I buy these games for the bosses

..................No, they are not. I actually bought one of these games a while back ago and all I had to do was hit one button to pull off several combos. BlazBlue is much better and much more satisfying.

Because there are people who like it.
Because naruto is a popular series thus make this game sell.

"Because people are morons"

Then you wonder why the ending is never changed or Kishimoto thinks we love NH so much because people buy these games like morons saying "Hey, we may be mad at the ending, but we will still buy your crap."

No wonder we get mediocre stories and garbage for video games now....because people don't know to just not buy when it does come out. Meanwhile great games like Psychonauts gets passed up because it isn't hardcore enough.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#18 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 04 December 2015 - 06:13 AM

..................No, they are not. I actually bought one of these games a while back ago and all I had to do was hit one button to pull off several combos. BlazBlue is much better and much more satisfying.

"Because people are morons"

Then you wonder why the ending is never changed or Kishimoto thinks we love NH so much because people buy these games like morons saying "Hey, we may be mad at the ending, but we will still buy your crap."

No wonder we get mediocre stories and garbage for video games now....because people don't know to just not buy when it does come out. Meanwhile great games like Psychonauts gets passed up because it isn't hardcore enough.

wow how backwards can they get

#19 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:42 AM

For a while I got somewhat interested because it seemed like they were pretending Kaguya didn't exist.

And then they unveiled her like she's the best thing ever, and any hope I might have had that the game's story would at least be better than the manga's vanished instantly.

Edited by CloudMountainJuror, 04 December 2015 - 08:42 AM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#20 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 09:29 AM

i liked storm 2 as well. out of all the storm games it was the best one imo; the boss battles were amazing and the game mechanics was more enjoyable because the subtitution jutsu was all about timing. it had more combos available and also had some broken characters that was fun to use online XD. anyhow the sequels got repetitive and boring fast as the story mode lacked the boss battles to make it more interesting and didn't really make significant change other than adding large roster and ultimate jutsus.

after seeing storm 4 im impressed. don't get me wrong, i hate the ending more than anything else in the world, but i gotta admit storm 4 looks really damn good so far. they added tag team now which allows you to switch with another character from your team which im most happy about. im also excited to see juubito, juudara and 8gates guy in this game. these are the only reasons why the game is good not because of NH/ss the last or any of that kitten. im still going to wait it out if im buying it or not.

1wocs1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users