69 replies to this topic

#41 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 03:07 PM

Well, I for one will never recognize anything as canon as long as it comes from Studio Pierrot. 

Hope Bleach won't return with SP otherwise I won't watch it. At least not in a way that shows support.

I loathe them for what they did to Naruto series. They were the cancers of all this.

Because if it wouldn't have been for them, Naruto might've not finished this badly, no matter how much the the fandom screamed...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#42 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 01:56 AM

I just want to point out that while it can be true that companies can have a hive mind culture. Not everyone agree with nH or what they did to Naruto or doing with Boruto, even in the Naruto team. They aren't doing that in Black Clover as far as I know, and they ended Bleach because the team in charge of that were sick of doing endless filler.

The problem with SP is they let some obsessive otakus make a lot of hinata filler during part one, particularly during the giant filler arc at the end, and then when they heard Hinata was popular in the west. They convinced themselves she should be the heroine and tried to force that for the rest of the anime.

#43 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 10:27 PM

From what I've heard it also might be something to do with Nana Mizuki... I was recently talking to someone on Tumblr that it's not the first anime she ruins with the same MO.

Voiced secondary character, said secondary character became main heroine after having no interference with some plot whatsoever.

They didn't remember the anime, but that reminded me that it was something that I read years ago as well regarding her.

I was the impression it was the Tokyo Ghoul anime but it's not that.

However I also can't remember its name...

There was also this rumor back then that Nana had some ties with Yakuza who took over the entertainment industry. Apparently she has been given a number of suspicious favoritism..

But oh well...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#44 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:00 PM

The anime was Toriko, when it was still running it was WSJ attempt to keep the Big Three going after bleach started to fall in popularity. They added a newscaster in the anime that wasn't in the manga that was played by her and the anime was cancelled after their rating dropped due to have an entire anime arc devoted to said character. 

After Naruto Nana Mizuki still gets big roles, however they avoid giving her roles that are too prominent or long lasting, and she often avoids playing characters that are too Hinata-ish. Most of the roles I've seen here play recently are more loud rambunctious drunks, though she still sometimes plays the polite shy lady.

#45 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 02:39 PM

The anime was Toriko, when it was still running it was WSJ attempt to keep the Big Three going after bleach started to fall in popularity. They added a newscaster in the anime that wasn't in the manga that was played by her and the anime was cancelled after their rating dropped due to have an entire anime arc devoted to said character. 

After Naruto Nana Mizuki still gets big roles, however they avoid giving her roles that are too prominent or long lasting, and she often avoids playing characters that are too Hinata-ish. Most of the roles I've seen here play recently are more loud rambunctious drunks, though she still sometimes plays the polite shy lady.

Yeah, I remember that, that reporter got 1 manga cameo like years later.

#46 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 01:23 AM

Whatever happened to Naruto's form during the Kaguya fight? The one where he had the black orbs and the stick weapons that can absorb abilities. Does he not have those abilities?
What, was it only temporary? So then why does Sasuke get to keep his Rinnegan?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#47 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 02:19 AM

Apparently this new form is a forbidden technique that will cause him to die, because he's not winning with just his regular powers So I'm guessing that umbrellas his "Ashura form" against Kaguya too. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#48 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 07:55 AM

Whatever happened to Naruto's form during the Kaguya fight? The one where he had the black orbs and the stick weapons that can absorb abilities. Does he not have those abilities?

...He got older and he has a Hokage form which is just the Cloak covering his Hokage cloak. The Orbs have been gone for a while.

If I were guess its justification. That was because he was temporarily power up by all the tailed beasts, making him a pseudo-ten tail sage, but after the war it ran out and he is back to just Kurama chakra. I heard nothing about nor I have I looked for information about it.

#49 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 02:24 PM

Yep, Naruto got Rikudo Sennin chakra for a fight with Kaguya, Sasuke got his eye, after battle eye for Uchiha stayed, but chakra was used up, so no power up for Naruto, lol

#50 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 11:19 PM

And here I was thinking Naruto's gift from the Rikudo sennin was Ashura's life energy so he could use that chakra mode when he wanted. Whereas Sasuke got the power of Indra's eyes. Oh well, not that it really matters to me anymore.

#51 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 01:22 AM

What Sasuke got was the rennigan that...I can't recall if he can turn it off or not. It what gives him the switch places ability. Naruto got a copy ability and the cloak was because he was given the last tailed beast chakra he didn't have before kurama was extracted.

#52 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 01:37 AM

the rinnegan is permanent, I remember that.

#53 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 05:30 AM

And here I was thinking Naruto's gift from the Rikudo sennin was Ashura's life energy so he could use that chakra mode when he wanted. Whereas Sasuke got the power of Indra's eyes. Oh well, not that it really matters to me anymore.

Yeah it was like this, but why did Ashura's energy died out is not stated, lol.

#54 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 06:16 AM

Yeah it was like this, but why did Ashura's energy died out is not stated, lol.

...From what I recall. Naruto apparently used it all up. Giving Kakashi a new eye, keeping Gai alive, and the last bit reviving Obito (look at when he revives obito I think he even says this is the last time he can do this or something like that).

#55 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 02:27 PM

...From what I recall. Naruto apparently used it all up. Giving Kakashi a new eye, keeping Gai alive, and the last bit reviving Obito (look at when he revives obito I think he even says this is the last time he can do this or something like that).

Yes it was mentioned, but Sasuke's eye didn't get to be "used up" and returning back to even usual rinnegan.

#56 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 06 December 2020 - 02:08 AM

Done this stream discussing the chapter and kishimoto taking over the writing fro boruto. I am joined by Chatte, Luckychi7, 4life and Retrospective Greg

https://youtu.be/uh6WRqKl9pM

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 06 December 2020 - 06:34 PM.

#57 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 10:33 AM

..I see a search result on youtube not a video. Try linking the video.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 December 2020 - 10:39 AM.

#58 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 10:39 AM

Yes it was mentioned, but Sasuke's eye didn't get to be "used up" and returning back to even usual rinnegan.

I am just gonna go out and say it plot convenience/contrivance. Sasuke rinngan and switch power don't effect the story much and just allow them a new way for Sasuke to fight. Example that been used a lot so far he throws his sword and switches places with it for a surprise attacks.

Naruto's barely explained restorative duplication power was so vague and yet so power they had to be used up quickly and then never seen again.

#59 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 05:06 PM

I am just gonna go out and say it plot convenience/contrivance. Sasuke rinngan and switch power don't effect the story much and just allow them a new way for Sasuke to fight. Example that been used a lot so far he throws his sword and switches places with it for a surprise attacks.

Naruto's barely explained restorative duplication power was so vague and yet so power they had to be used up quickly and then never seen again.

What does it matter if in retrospective both of them had a short-time boost to a god-power mode at 99% of manga being completted. But before final fight Naruto lost his power, and Sasuke didn't?

I mean, for obvious reasons it is just convinience for plot as everything is, but without sequel in mind, why did that happend is beyong logic.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 06 December 2020 - 05:07 PM.

#60 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 06 December 2020 - 06:35 PM

..I see a search result on youtube not a video. Try linking the video.

Dang I thought I fixed that, well I modified it now

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 07 December 2020 - 07:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users