177 replies to this topic

#41 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:42 AM

I've had plenty of debates on this forum, and I don't just come in complaining about something that vague or random. Sometimes I post just quick messages because I don't have many thoughts about the chapter to just post, but I like to remain semi active. But if these little comments are annoying you so much then I won't bother.

Edited by Freakazoid, 11 March 2010 - 01:44 AM.

#42 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:45 AM

N.S. Cover hint. biggrin.gif

It turned out to be not as bad as I thought it was. biggrin.gif If this didn't help mortar the last brick/stone on the future house of danarusakunp3.gif, then I don't know what will. happy.gif I know it helped push danarusakunp3.gif but the same time I felt like Naruto should of been careful when he said that knowing Sakura was there with him.

overall I say 8.75-9.25 out of 10 (10 only happens when danarusakunp3.gif narusaku.gif comes) biggrin.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 11 March 2010 - 01:47 AM.

#43 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Mar 11 2010, 02:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've had plenty of debates on this forum, and I don't just come in complaining about something that vague or random. Sometimes I post just quick messages because I don't have many thoughts about the chapter to just post, but I like to remain semi active. But if these little comments are annoying you so much then I won't bother.

Well I've read you're little comments for a few chapters and never said anything. But it's just over and over. But being like "WELL THEN I WONT POST" is just being incredibly childish just put effort into a post and get you're point across to other people. Because the way you're saying it makes it sound like you live with you're parents and every time you fight with them you stomp you're feet and slam you're door.

#44 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:48 AM

Ok, Prime, Freakazoid... Cool it!

Please take the talk to the PMs. I don't want trouble here, thank you.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#45 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:48 AM

Yeah sure, whatever.

#46 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Mar 10 2010, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What hint might that be? o.O

#47 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 11 2010, 02:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, Prime, Freakazoid... Cool it!

Please take the talk to the PMs. I don't want trouble here, thank you.

I don't want to fight with him and I'm not even asking for much. I just want some input is that to much to ask for? 111193.gif

Edited by Prime, 11 March 2010 - 01:55 AM.

#48 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (Prime @ Mar 10 2010, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't want to fight with him and I'm not even asking for much. I just want some input is that to much to ask for? 111193.gif

I know, but I don't want it to escalate in here. We're suppose to stay on topic.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#49 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:01 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 11 2010, 02:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know, but I don't want it to escalate in here. We're suppose to stay on topic.

But But.. You telling me to stay on topic is off topic sad.gif

Either way people whats the "hint" on the front page? If it's the NS thing I doubt the S is Sakura rofl

#50 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:02 AM

facepalm.png

It's a forum, Prime. What do you want him to do? You can't dictate what people say or how they say it.

This chapter was... A lot different than I expected. Less dramatic. And I hate to be "that person," but I didn't really see the supposed NS moment as much of a moment. Though it sure goes to show that Sakura's begun to care more for Naruto. Not a moment, but progress.

They're going to have a lot of talking to do once they get back to Konoha. I had a feeling this wasn't the last battle. I just wonder how long it will take Naruto and Sakura to come to an agreement?

#51 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:03 AM

Is it just me, but I think Naruto, is kinda determined and calm.. huh.gif
and Sakura, to cry again... shamefulcry0js.gif
Another NS moment...would be on next chapter wow.png

#52 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:08 AM

I think Naruto understands something that most reader's don't.

As long as Naruto or Sasuke live, there will never really be peace. It's like with Harry Potter and Voldemort. Except there is an outside force that threatens them.

If Naruto dies, Konoha will die too. If Sasuke dies, Naruto will have to face off with Madara and that will destroy Konoha. So it;s like a lose lose unless both Naruto and Sasuke die.

That's the third option. Neither will live and thus peace will be achieved.

I see what Naruto is saying and in a way he is right. Even if Sasuke dies, Naruto will have Madara to deal with.

I think this is where Sasuke will be redeemed. He will sacrifice himself to save Naruto from Madara. This is quite possibly the ONLY way he can be redeemed. Otherwise, they are going to kill him anyway. Unless he runs like Naruto suggested to him.

Naruto basically said to him. "If we fight, we will both die. But if you leave now and never return, I will never follow you again."
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#53 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:08 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Mar 10 2010, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It turned out to be not as bad as I thought it was. biggrin.gif If this didn't help mortar the last brick/stone on the future house of danarusakunp3.gif, then I don't know what will. happy.gif I know it helped push danarusakunp3.gif but the same time I felt like Naruto should of been careful when he said that knowing Sakura was there with him.

overall I say 8.75-9.25 out of 10 (10 only happens when danarusakunp3.gif narusaku.gif comes) biggrin.gif

I think the cover is not a N/S hint but it's between Naruto/Sasuke friendship bond, but the yaoi fans will definitely see that as their pairing becoming canon in the manga. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 11 March 2010 - 02:11 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#54 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (Froot @ Mar 11 2010, 03:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
facepalm.png

It's a forum, Prime. What do you want him to do? You can't dictate what people say or how they say it.

This chapter was... A lot different than I expected. Less dramatic. And I hate to be "that person," but I didn't really see the supposed NS moment as much of a moment. Though it sure goes to show that Sakura's begun to care more for Naruto. Not a moment, but progress.

They're going to have a lot of talking to do once they get back to Konoha. I had a feeling this wasn't the last battle. I just wonder how long it will take Naruto and Sakura to come to an agreement?

Yep it's a forum. A place where you have to type to people so they can read it and understand what you're trying to say. If you don't put in the effort for others to understand you then why even type it to begin with? It's not like real life where the homeless guy can rub his stomach and you throw him a double cheese burger.

The whole NS talking thing should be weird. We really do not have much to compare it to. But when it happens it will 4sure be the talk everyones been waiting for.

Oh and in for the edit..

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Mar 11 2010, 03:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Naruto understands something that most reader's don't.

As long as Naruto or Sasuke live, there will never really be peace. It's like with Harry Potter and Voldemort. Except there is an outside force that threatens them.

If Naruto dies, Konoha will die too. If Sasuke dies, Naruto will have to face off with Madara and that will destroy Konoha. So it;s like a lose lose unless both Naruto and Sasuke die.

That's the third option. Neither will live and thus peace will be achieved.

I see what Naruto is saying and in a way he is right. Even if Sasuke dies, Naruto will have Madara to deal with.

I think this is where Sasuke will be redeemed. He will sacrifice himself to save Naruto from Madara. This is quite possibly the ONLY way he can be redeemed. Otherwise, they are going to kill him anyway. Unless he runs like Naruto suggested to him.

Naruto basically said to him. "If we fight, we will both die. But if you leave now and never return, I will never follow you again."

I like that idea @@

Edited by Prime, 11 March 2010 - 02:12 AM.

#55 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Mar 10 2010, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

very logically put I have read other forums and even here and that is finally a good description of what is going on here

it is not a suicide pact or crap like that

naruto is telling Sasuke that if he attacks Kohana they WILL fight and neither of them will survive the battle that is all

to me it is a wonderful chapter showing the readers who care to look for it just how much Naruto has matured since the mischievous prankster in the first chapter.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#56 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Mar 11 2010, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
very logically put I have read other forums and even here and that is finally a good description of what is going on here

it is not a suicide pact or crap like that

naruto is telling Sasuke that if he attacks Kohana they WILL fight and neither of them will survive the battle that is all

to me it is a wonderful chapter showing the readers who care to look for it just how much Naruto has matured since the mischievous prankster in the first chapter.

I think that's really where the irony is it makes you feel like Naruto will be protecting Konoha from Sasuke when really it will be Madara and Naruto and Sasuke will end up fighting him. Being the last time team 7 is together because together they are the perfect team there elements are a perfect match and so are there fighting styles all while having the best medic to back them up.

#57 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:22 AM

So basically it is exactly like i said before a couple of days ago when people were freaking out about the spoilers. I said that he would say that he would fight sasuke to the death if he had to to protect konoha and that is exactly what happened lol. Over all i really liked the chapter now I just gotta hope we dont get screwed on the n/s moments that should be coming up in the next few chapters.

With this you can tell naruto has grown up and is showing the maturity of a kage. He will not idly stand by and let sasuke destroy his village, yet at the same time he can forgive him if he stops. He is truely living up to the word of peace that he is looking for. As they say to er is human but to forgive is divine
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#58 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Mar 10 2010, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've envisioned something like that for a long time... Sasuke would take a hit( laugh.gif ) from Madara or something and Naruto would be all like "WTFOHNOESSASUKEISDEADARGGGG", and this is what would be super epic: Sasuke looks up at him in his dying moments and says:
"You should see the look on your face... You like like such a...

LOSER
"
, and he'd have a 'content' look on his face and die... or some kitten. But yeah that would be really- I don't think poetic is what I want to say here but- if that happened because that is what he said on their first real mission when he sacrificed himself even though he didn't really like Naruto.

ALSO........................................................................
................................................................................
.......................................................I think... Naru/Saku... is COOL

Edited by Smiter, 11 March 2010 - 09:19 AM.
No need for such a huge line of ...s ~ Smiter

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#59 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:32 AM

Naruto has my respect once again a_thumbs.gif

#60 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:39 AM

Oh well, thanks Kishi you just ruined the Manga endign for everyone...lol If this is what happens in the end no-one will be surprised at all, and even if it doesn't happen no one will be surprised because we were told to expect one thing so we'll expect the opposite...lol

So looks like we got trolled by NJA, who twisted the chapter to make it sound like a Yoai Manga, though having the front cover with both Naruto and Sasuke and the letter N.S doesn't really reasure you it isn't? Wonder if this was something Binktopia added or Kishi put in, will have to wait for Sleepyfans translation to find out.

On the Side note, WTF?!?!?!? Rinnigan, Don't tell me Madara has the Rinnigan implanted in his left eye? Sheesh, isn't the MS strong enouigh as it is, he needs the Rinnigan as well?

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users