#1 AzureKnight

AzureKnight

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:22 PM

Greetings!

I was reading several forums and I have found a new interview from Kishimotot.... who now technicaly shows his middel finger to hte NaruSaku fans...

http://img.tokyobase...ad.php?t=615425

Those who doesn't want to read the whole, here's the short version:

"Naruto ending up with Hinata was decided in the very early stages of the story.

Naruto being close to Sakura was a deliberate mislead, that’s why the scenes of Sakura being compared to Kushina were introduced.

He felt the story of Naruto falling in love with Hinata has to be propely explained, or it wouldn’t be fair to the readers. That’s why the Last Movie exists."

I have found this translation on several Naruto forums and all said the same.

.... So technicaly he admitted he was just using shipping for fanservice and it was intentional.... well, now we can't saying that he is a bad writter, but find a new word for him to adressing him.

Well at least there's something good in it: he was focusing to misleading readers and shippingers so much that he forgot to give more moments to his favorite pairs and need the help of an animation studio! XD

Edited by AzureKnight, 05 December 2014 - 03:24 PM.

#2 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:29 PM

Again, I'll wait till we get some verification from a source we can rely on.

It makes no sense to publish an interview on the day of the movie premiere that is so highly negative toward the manga and the author. To admit that his whole work was just a troll.... Seriously? And on the day of the premiere? Smells like anti-NS to me.

I'll wait till someone translates the whole article not just gives a summary.

edit: leaving this topic open, even though we've been discussing it in the movie thread, so we can have one place to chat about it, Kishimoto's views, and post some full article translations. Also changed the title to better reflect the content.

#3 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:48 PM

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:27 PM

So he was deliberately misleading us into thinking he was going to develop the heroine. If so, I've gotta say: That's one of the most shocking twist I've ever seen admitted by an author. :lmao:

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#5 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:30 PM

Even M Night Shyamalon would laugh at this twist.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:32 PM

SUUUUUUUURE..................... planned it before you EVER made Hinata into a character. :roll:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#7 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:34 PM

SUUUUUUUURE..................... planned it before you EVER made Hinata into a character. :roll:

If he did that then I am the king of England.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#8 ryethe

ryethe

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:37 PM

Deliberate misled? Riiiiiiiight.

#9 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:50 PM

Here's the thing though. If it's a deliberate mislead, that means a few things:

1) Naruto was lying in chapter 3. Sakura was right to treat him like sh-t.

2) Sai and Yamato didn't know what they were talking about, even though Sakura, someone who knows Naruto best, was more than ready to believe their observations.

3) Kishi more time misleading fans than actually developing his characters. That's not only an admission to being a jerk, but also a bad writer. Don't get wrong. Misleads are a good writing technique, but only when they serve an overall purpose and when there's enough cues for us to have seen that it was a mislead in the first place (i.e. actual development for Hinata). There was none here.

4) 3 out of 4 databooks were lying.

If this moronic interview turns out to be true, I'm done with this series for good. Won't even promote it via fanfic/fanart.

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 05 December 2014 - 05:51 PM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#10 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:52 PM

Tricskie, isn't this thread unnecessary? We've already discused this in 2 threads already, there is no need of create another one just for the interview, and...this person specifically always create this kinds of threads. :/

Edited by theunburnt, 05 December 2014 - 06:00 PM.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#11 Radra

Radra

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:35 PM

No longer surprised about anything Kishimoto says now.

#12 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Cosplay *.*

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:38 PM

"Naruto ending up with Hinata was decided in the very early stages of the story.

Naruto being close to Sakura was a deliberate mislead, that’s why the scenes of Sakura being compared to Kushina were introduced.

If that is really true than is Kishi the worlds biggest "son of the kitten" that has in one million years no idea what love really means...

But i say he do that only to earn very much money in the end of his Naruto Serie again..., Kishis eyes = $.$

Dattebayo :P

Watching up und down :nslove: :narusaku:

#13 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:40 PM

Tricskie, isn't this thread unnecessary? We've already discused this in 2 threads already, there is no need of create another one just for the interview, and...this person specifically always create this kinds of threads. :/

We'll see.... I was hoping we'd have more information on the interview by now. If it is as inflammatory as it comes off, then I'm fine with having a separate thread to house it, so it doesn't bog down the movie thread. 

But if nothing comes of it or if it turns out to be false, then I'll close this thread. 

#14 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:41 PM

So according to Kishi his own work was more fanfiction than the fanfiction based on his own fanfiction?

iAnby7W.gif

#15 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:43 PM

So according to Kishi his own work was more fanfiction than the fanfiction based on his own fanfiction?

Fanfiception. No wonder he get lost in his own work.

#16 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:05 PM

Oh I see, it makes total sense. He exposed NS and developed it through the whole manga just so he could mislead fans. It's wouldn't be cool to develop Nh because hey, what are movies that he didn't even write or had minimal involvement in for? Brilliant!

It's like for example making it seem like during the entire manga Naruto's dream was to become Hokage, but then it the final chapter go, lol, no, Naruto's dream was to become the best ramen chef, lol  fooled you!! The ninja thing was just his hobby, but it doesn't matter if I wasted 15 years on it, I'll just make a movie that will explain his road to becoming an chef in a totally ooc way and that will make everyking all right.  :hm:

#17 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:40 PM

even NaruHina fans should be unsatisfied with this... I mean really...he doesn't fall in love with her until during the movie or slightly before? then what was all that other crap?

#18 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:55 PM

This is how I feel every time I read something new about "Naruto: The Last BS" or some stupid new interview by incompetent Kish*tmoto.

computer-crying.gif

Then I get mad because he totally butchered his story. What he did doesn't even make sense. WE aren't the stupid ones - HE is. Even if this interview is false, he's still the one who made NaruHina happen. But in my mind, it doesn't matter what he does, because NaruSaku is STILL canon to me. SOMEHOW he defied logic and his primitive brain created incredible characters, but he wasn't able to keep up with them in order to remain true to themselves. Naruto and Sakura WOULD have been together if he weren't so pathetic.

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#19 JeremyJay22

JeremyJay22

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:00 PM

Sigh, this is pretty terrible.

#20 AzureKnight

AzureKnight

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:03 PM

Here's the thing though. If it's a deliberate mislead, that means a few things:

1) Naruto was lying in chapter 3. Sakura was right to treat him like sh-t.

2) Sai and Yamato didn't know what they were talking about, even though Sakura, someone who knows Naruto best, was more than ready to believe their observations.

3) Kishi more time misleading fans than actually developing his characters. That's not only an admission to being a jerk, but also a bad writer. Don't get wrong. Misleads are a good writing technique, but only when they serve an overall purpose and when there's enough cues for us to have seen that it was a mislead in the first place (i.e. actual development for Hinata). There was none here.

4) 3 out of 4 databooks were lying.

If this moronic interview turns out to be true, I'm done with this series for good. Won't even promote it via fanfic/fanart.

1.Nah, I don't think it was a lie. Kishimoto admitted before that he wanted to make Team Seven into a Nerima Daikon Brothers copy, so this one surely wasn't lie.

2.Actually, Yamato and Sai never made any sense. When Yamato made that "I believe you" comment he made that "analysis" about Sakura after 2 days together-ling without knowing anything about her feelings for Sasuke and the bond between the members of Team Seven, so that comment from Yamato was obliviously a fanservice shipping moment. About Sai... all of his knowledges are from books, he was living under the false believe that Naruto only wanted to save Sasuke because of Sakura, that's why Sai told Sakura into freeing Naruto from the promise.

3.That's why I love even Kubo! Didn't he made a foreshadowing that the Hollow Ichigo is Ichigo's real Zanpakuto? Yup, he did!

4.All Databooks are bad! The best example is Databook 3, where it was stated that Obito and Rin became genins at age 9 while Kakashi became chunin at age 5. Yet, in the manga they were taking the chunin exam together despite Kakashi was supposed to be a chunin already 4-5 years before Rin and Obito could leave the academy! So yes, that's why I can't believe in Databooks anymore! Also, Neji had Earth Style nature yet didn't use it to protect Naruto and Hinata? B*tch please!

Well, my theory is that this interview was supposed to be just a "revenge" againts those (truly) fanatic NS fans who were harrasing him and his assisstants since the end of the manga. Yeah, taking revenge on all NS fans was brutal, but if we see how much death threats and harrassing were sent to him and his assisstants it could be understand that Kishimoto could be angered because of those blinded idiots. I am sure he will make it clear and accept that this was just an anger-unleash because of some truly stupid and fanatic NS fans (because idiot fanatics are everywhere).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users