21 replies to this topic

#1 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:03 AM

Recently we've been reunited with our medium villians of the Akatsuki in the form of zombies along with a mysterious coffin. With the end of shippuden drawing closer (or not) there is a question that Kishi has also refused to answer.

Who's the main bad guy?

Is Madara? The leader of the Akatsuki and enemy of the Shinobi world.

Is it Sasuke the betrayer who's only desire is to crush Naruto into ground and kill without mercy?

Or is it Kabuto lurking since the beginning of the manga, before even Orochimaru, who has now emerged with a card against Madara in order to form an alliance?

You can bash this if you like but I'm just surprised we haven't made a topic for this yet. So I did! biggrin.gif Let's go folks who do you think is the bad guy and why!

Edited by Insurrection, 17 April 2010 - 12:05 AM.

#2 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:13 AM

I call something behind the behinds...I think something is going to happen when Madara summons the Juubi...and he won't like it.

But so far, the main villain is Madara...if that is his real name, Tobi >:O

Edited by Strangelove, 17 April 2010 - 01:13 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:29 AM

I believe in last year's interview Kishi said that Madara being the main villain of the story it still not confirm meaning that to this very day it is still not confirm. So we can't say that he's the main villain of the manga we will have to continue waiting in future chapters.

Edited by Gravenimage, 17 April 2010 - 01:32 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 04:52 AM

My vote... is cast for Madara or Kabuto. I know it's not Sasuke because... I don't know, it's just a feeling.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#5 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 18 April 2010 - 04:55 PM

Me.

#6 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 05:01 PM

Edon! wot.gif

#7 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 18 April 2010 - 05:37 PM

I think Madara, since he has been the catalyst for all the events in the recent times. However Kabotmaru might be the next big villain. It feels just like the "Naruto's Next Villain" hehe
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#8 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:45 PM

I don't know, i like the idea of Sasuke beating Madara and taking over as the final vill making a potential part 3.

#9 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:51 PM

The main MAIN antagonist is Naruto himself. Naruto fighting mostly his own barriers and limitation.

Ever since the beginning of the series Naruto had to struggle against everything that went against him. He was unpopular, he was shunned, and he was hated. He had to overcome that and he did.

Despite many who said that he should give up, he kept going.

Madara and Sasuke had a lot of trauma to his life, but what it comes down to is Naruto's own choices and moral decisions. He could easily kick Sasuke ass and kill him, but Naruto loves him like his own brother and just like Itachi, he couldn't kill his own brother.

He had to get over personal obstacles rather than physical ones.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#10 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:01 PM

Madera fears Kabuto for some reason. so maybe be Kabuto. Well in Part 1 I thought Orochimaru was the main villian then in Part 2 I thought Pain was the main villian now it's between Madera and Kabuto

#11 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 11:39 PM

I figure Madara but didn't Kishimoto say that Madara might not be his last enemy? Or is he refering to Kabuto? I'm not too sure.

Like James said too. Naruto is his own antagonist too.

Sasuke... I wouldn't say is Naruto's "enemy" like Kakashi said, Naruto and Sasuke are destined to be "Rivals."

#12 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:49 AM

The main bad guy really is kind of Sasuke , he was Naruto's friend and ending up leaving and putting Naruto in the position that he must choose the village or his friend , but Sasuke will most likely be redeemed and the bad guy will be considered Madara it just seems like Sasuke has so much more power against Naruto then Madara does.

#13 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:17 PM

Maybe Sasuke kills both Madera and Kabuto for more power. Then the Akatsuki deadarmy except his brother. 111189.gif Then he finally knows how to use Oochimaru's power and brings back his clan by sacricficing all of Konoha. Just a stupid guess. Don't take it too serious. It proubly won't happen.

Madera would be the one to turn on Sasuke and Kabuto or Kabuto turn on Madera and Sasuke.

Naruto and Bee can even die and Madera can't control the ten tail as he thought he could and the Ten Tail could be the main villian. I know no one wants to see Naruto die and all this training ain't for nothing.

Those are my gusses. Either Sasuke, Madera, Kabuto or The Ten Tail itself. Something else no one wants to hear is that Naruto could be the villian and Sasuke the hereo. yeah these guesses are far off to be real. Sorry! I know I'm gonna get bashed pretty hard.

#14 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:41 AM

Well we just got a new one though
Evil Naruto xD

#15 NaruGirl

NaruGirl

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 05:06 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Apr 26 2010, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well we just got a new one though
Evil Naruto xD

True, true! laugh.gif
NaruSaku isn't just something, it's 100% the best.:3

#16 JG111580

JG111580

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:29 AM

I have thought of Madara as the main villian for quite come time, and the most recent chapters provide some pretty compelling evidence of this.

Madara = Responisble of the deaths of Naruto's parents -> Lead to Naruto being the 9 Tails host and the villiage shunning him
= Involved in Uchiha massacre -> Lead to Sauske's thirst for revenge and falling to the "dark side"
= Leader of Akatsuki -> Lead to capture of Gara, death of Lady Chiyo, death of Asuma, and the death of Jiraiya

Something also occured to me recently (and I'm not sure if there has already been some discussion of this). What became of Hanzo? It was said that Pain defeated him, and yes he did destroy all of Hanzo's forces. I thought that Hanzo had died too until I purchased volume 48 and saw that the final jutsu Hanzo used in his fight with Nagato was some sort of space/time teleportation technique. The only 4 shinobi in the story that have space/time abilities are Madara, the 4th, Kakashi, and Hanzo. Could there be a connection?

I do have one theory.

Hanzo is not Madara... different hair color, eye color, apparent age, etc. However, if Hanzo survived his battle with Nagato, he would have probably started searching for a weapon that would allow him to defeat the Rinnegan. What better than a mostly dead Sharingan user... Obito. Konoha is so protective of it's secrets that this would have been a rare opportunity. Hanzo could have basically rebuilt him to do his bidding, using various jutsu to maintain control. Using the Sharingan, Obito could have copied almost any jutsu, including one that manipulates space and time. That same ability could have then allowed Obito to perfect the jutsu. Hanzo may also have possessed information on the Uchiha clan, possibly passed on to him by Danzo. However, Hanzo may have underestimated the Sharingan's ability to overcome genjutsu, and Obito could have turned on him and destroyed him. Then, instead of destroying Pain as Hanzo had wished, he might have recruited him as the first member of the Akatsuki. With knowledge of the Sage of the 6 Paths, Madara, and a scrambled brain, Obito may have come to want to wipe out Konoha (the villiage that "abandoned" him), the Uchiha (the clan that never embraced him), Rin, (the girl that never loved him) and Minato (the teacher that didn't protect him). He may have left Kakashi alive to suffer the grief of Obito, Minato , and Rin's deaths. One small piece of evidence was Madara referring the 4th as Minato. At the very least, this Madara, is someone that has some intament knowledge of Konoha.

Jiraya fought Hanzo and probably witnessed the space/time ninjutsu. While he was unable to discover how it worked, he may have discussed it with Minato. Minato, being the genius that he was, used the knowledge of seals given to him by Kushina to develop his own space/time ninjutsu. Kakashi witnessed the 4th's jutsu with the Sharingan and was then able to develop his own.

Anyway...........Really tired...yawn........hope this all makes sense. smile.gif

#17 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:40 AM

Well, Madara is currently the ultimate bad guy that's for certain, but all of that argh1.png crackpot GENIUS!!!

Edited by Insurrection, 13 July 2010 - 07:18 AM.

#18 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:00 AM

QUOTE (JG111580 @ Jul 13 2010, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have thought of Madara as the main villian for quite come time, and the most recent chapters provide some pretty compelling evidence of this.

Madara = Responisble of the deaths of Naruto's parents -> Lead to Naruto being the 9 Tails host and the villiage shunning him
= Involved in Uchiha massacre -> Lead to Sauske's thirst for revenge and falling to the "dark side"
= Leader of Akatsuki -> Lead to capture of Gara, death of Lady Chiyo, death of Asuma, and the death of Jiraiya

Something also occured to me recently (and I'm not sure if there has already been some discussion of this). What became of Hanzo? It was said that Pain defeated him, and yes he did destroy all of Hanzo's forces. I thought that Hanzo had died too until I purchased volume 48 and saw that the final jutsu Hanzo used in his fight with Nagato was some sort of space/time teleportation technique. The only 4 shinobi in the story that have space/time abilities are Madara, the 4th, Kakashi, and Hanzo. Could there be a connection?

I do have one theory.

Hanzo is not Madara... different hair color, eye color, apparent age, etc. However, if Hanzo survived his battle with Nagato, he would have probably started searching for a weapon that would allow him to defeat the Rinnegan. What better than a mostly dead Sharingan user... Obito. Konoha is so protective of it's secrets that this would have been a rare opportunity. Hanzo could have basically rebuilt him to do his bidding, using various jutsu to maintain control. Using the Sharingan, Obito could have copied almost any jutsu, including one that manipulates space and time. That same ability could have then allowed Obito to perfect the jutsu. Hanzo may also have possessed information on the Uchiha clan, possibly passed on to him by Danzo. However, Hanzo may have underestimated the Sharingan's ability to overcome genjutsu, and Obito could have turned on him and destroyed him. Then, instead of destroying Pain as Hanzo had wished, he might have recruited him as the first member of the Akatsuki. With knowledge of the Sage of the 6 Paths, Madara, and a scrambled brain, Obito may have come to want to wipe out Konoha (the villiage that "abandoned" him), the Uchiha (the clan that never embraced him), Rin, (the girl that never loved him) and Minato (the teacher that didn't protect him). He may have left Kakashi alive to suffer the grief of Obito, Minato , and Rin's deaths. One small piece of evidence was Madara referring the 4th as Minato. At the very least, this Madara, is someone that has some intament knowledge of Konoha.

Jiraya fought Hanzo and probably witnessed the space/time ninjutsu. While he was unable to discover how it worked, he may have discussed it with Minato. Minato, being the genius that he was, used the knowledge of seals given to him by Kushina to develop his own space/time ninjutsu. Kakashi witnessed the 4th's jutsu with the Sharingan and was then able to develop his own.

Anyway...........Really tired...yawn........hope this all makes sense. smile.gif

HOLY..... this has got to be one of the best and craziest theories out there. ermm.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#19 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:57 AM

Crazy, yet interesting...

but many seem to forget about one thing that always bringing back poor Obito into the crazy mess (even with the Obito/Tobi theory that was so damn silly...)

The boy is dead via huge boulder! You may say Edo Tensei/medical-nin can revive him, but that's just a cop-out way to bring back a good character turn bad guy like a Western comic book character. Obito's character was plot development for Kakashi in his Gaiden chapters. And I don't know how people want him back where the poor boy's right eye is basically useless. Once its crushed like that... bye-bye eye jutsu.

Now Hanzo on the other hand... shocking to say he isn't down for the count... but we'll never know if Kishimoto brought him back to cause trouble for Naruto and co.

Anyways, back on topic:

Madara is the final villan. (Though I do predict Kabuto becoming M.I.A right after the war.)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#20 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:03 AM

Hanzou...:O never really gave it much thought considering that we didn't get to see a corpse or anything, no real proof of the Salamander's death. And that's another thing, Salamander vs Toad xD

I have a feeling that Naruto isn't going to end this year xD

Edited by Strangelove, 15 July 2010 - 03:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users