39 replies to this topic

#21 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:57 AM

if they do go back i wonder if Naruto's parents knew Sakura's parents cause werelly dont know a lot of her family history do we?

#22 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 06:03 PM

Yeah, we haven't really seen Sakura's parents lol...we only seen their lower bodies, and their voices, but not their faces...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#23 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Oct 23 2009, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, we haven't really seen Sakura's parents lol...we only seen their lower bodies, and their voices, but not their faces...

That was only in the anime, in the manga we've never seen them at all. We only know they are very strict and didn't do anything to train their daughter to be ninja at home like the other Konoha 11 who have had their parents shown did.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#24 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 October 2009 - 02:30 AM

There wasn't any sight of the parents' bodies at all, only the mother's voice was heard in the anime. Besides the Hyuugas, the Naras, Ino's father, Chouji's father, Kiba's mom and sister, and the Aburames, the only parent that we had seen that wasn't in the manga was Chouji's mother. Ino's mother, Lee, Tenten and Sakura's parents haven't appear in either media of the series.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#25 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Oct 23 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ciardha @ Oct 23 2009, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (Merger Knight @ Oct 21 2009, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (TheVileOne @ Oct 21 2009, 02:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really want to see Minato and Kushina as young teenagers falling in love and stuff. I'm super intrigued about Kushina and we've barely seen anything of her. I'm highly intrigued by a female fire cracker naruto that was the last of her village and seduced the man that became the greatest hokage.

I still believe Kushina is alive too biggrin.gif .

I don't want to speculate what will happen with timeskips or this or that. But I do really want to see the upbringing of the Minato Namikaze generation.

if they do go back i wonder if Naruto's parents knew Sakura's parents cause werelly dont know a lot of her family history do we?

That was only in the anime, in the manga we've never seen them at all. We only know they are very strict and didn't do anything to train their daughter to be ninja at home like the other Konoha 11 who have had their parents shown did.

There wasn't any sight of the parents' bodies at all, only the mother's voice was heard in the anime. Besides the Hyuugas, the Naras, Ino's father, Chouji's father, Kiba's mom and sister, and the Aburames, the only parent that we had seen that wasn't in the manga was Chouji's mother. Ino's mother, Lee, Tenten and Sakura's parents haven't appear in either media of the series.

Tenten i think i remember her lol. What was her power again? Throwing stuff?

i guess Sakura's famy didnt have any specail stuff

#26 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Oct 24 2009, 02:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Watch the new Shippuden, in the Gaara thing, Sakura has a flashback when she was little, and we see part of her parents lol.

#27 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Oct 24 2009, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Watch the new Shippuden, in the Gaara thing, Sakura has a flashback when she was little, and we see part of her parents lol.

is that when Naruto told her about the fox in him?

#28 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 08:06 PM

I think so...but is non cannon though.

#29 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Oct 24 2009, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think so...but is non cannon though.

Sakura's parents are just not important to the story, the other ones parents appeared mostly, because their children are a younger reflection of them skill wise, so Kishimoto probably created them to give some of his characters a better background.

Edited by Whirlpool-Maelstrom, 24 October 2009 - 09:49 PM.

#30 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 10:43 PM

Back on topic

We have 3 years left...1 year of manga, and 2 years of anime. LOL >D and 5 movies. Before they start part 3 based on the success of part 2. Yeah you all can start calling me Strangeloracle.

Edited by Strangelove, 25 October 2009 - 10:44 PM.

#31 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Oct 25 2009, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Back on topic

We have 3 years left...1 year of manga, and 2 years of anime. LOL >D and 5 movies. Before they start part 3 based on the success of part 2. Yeah you all can start calling me Strangeloracle.

so how old will they be in Part 3 oh Strangeloracle

i want them to go back and have the Acadmey years

#32 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:53 PM

Mid 20's...

#33 I heart donuts

I heart donuts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:20 AM

Whoa! You ARE an oracle, Mr Strangeloracle! Hope the prediction is true! *crosses fingers*
"I heart donuts" says: Doughnuts can be radio-active, just look at Homer Simpson. He eats donuts even though he works in a Nuclear Power Plant.
"Homer" says: So??? I'm still alive...
"I heart donuts" says: But you're a cartoon
"Homer" says: Your point is...
"I heart donuts" says: -.-

Ahhh...The power of instant-chat...

#34 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:31 AM

Stop messing around with them Strange-kun. The only one who has a hint of how long it'll take Is Kishi. And I highly doubt that he'll tell a soul. No one like spoilers (only for manga chapters). But I do agree that there will be one more year for the manga and two more for the anime (if they include fillers, because the anime is finally catching up to the manga).

#35 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 13 December 2009 - 04:51 AM

Interestingly enough Kishimoto has stopped saying the manga is ending soon and said what sounded like he would be writing Naruto for some years to come in a recent statement. And what with many of the plot points of part 1 and earlier part 2 drawing to a close, Naruto as Hokage drawing done for the fanbook and the "Child of Destiny" plotline that could be used as a foundation of a part 3, it's strengthening the feeling there will be another time skip once the plotlines with Sasuke and Madara are resolved. If the Naruto as Hokage drawing is a strong hint he won't be much older, a couple of years at most (bringing him up to 18). If the way he looked in his mental image of himself as acting out the story of the main character in "Legend of a Gutsy Ninja" is foreshadowing, we're more looking at a time skip to at least 21 (5 years, double the 2 1/2 of the time skip from part 1 to 2) I'm hoping for 21, I'd like to see Naruto and Sakura and the others of their age in their 20's.

Edited by ciardha, 13 December 2009 - 04:54 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#36 I heart donuts

I heart donuts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:32 AM

As long as Kishimoto continues Naruto, I don't mind how old they are! Just wish the anime would hurry up!
"I heart donuts" says: Doughnuts can be radio-active, just look at Homer Simpson. He eats donuts even though he works in a Nuclear Power Plant.
"Homer" says: So??? I'm still alive...
"I heart donuts" says: But you're a cartoon
"Homer" says: Your point is...
"I heart donuts" says: -.-

Ahhh...The power of instant-chat...

#37 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:21 AM

Interestingly enough Kishimoto has stopped saying the manga is ending soon and said what sounded like he would be writing Naruto for some years to come in a recent statement. And what with many of the plot points of part 1 and earlier part 2 drawing to a close, Naruto as Hokage drawing done for the fanbook and the "Child of Destiny" plotline that could be used as a foundation of a part 3, it's strengthening the feeling there will be another time skip once the plotlines with Sasuke and Madara are resolved. If the Naruto as Hokage drawing is a strong hint he won't be much older, a couple of years at most (bringing him up to 18). If the way he looked in his mental image of himself as acting out the story of the main character in "Legend of a Gutsy Ninja" is foreshadowing, we're more looking at a time skip to at least 21 (5 years, double the 2 1/2 of the time skip from part 1 to 2) I'm hoping for 21, I'd like to see Naruto and Sakura and the others of their age in their 20's.

I hope it doesn't happen, or if it happens, Kishimoto will take a long break before drawing new Naruto chapters. I know I may be in the minority here, but I wish the series reaches one conclusion soon. I don't want Kishimoto drags it out.

But if he plots a third part or a sequel, I hope Naruto and Sakura be together for then.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#38 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 06:02 PM

I seriously doubt that there will ever be a part 3 and if it happens the only thing everyone will be asking is if Hinata is marry to Naruto instead of asking if he's already Hokage that kind of baloney. But I believe we have one year left before Kishi finally ends Naruto I think the manga will end by chapter 550 or more it might end by early 2011. happy.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#39 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:08 PM

I'm sure there will be quite a bit of Naruto left, at least 100 or so more chapters. My guess is that it will end up ending somewhere between the low and mid 600's. Also for there being a Part 3, I doubt it. The manga would seriously get way too long and many would simply lose interest. I think if it did go that long, people will stop reading and stop following Naruto in general, so I don't think Kishimoto will risk losing the entire fanbase. The only thing close to a Part 3 would be a possible Epilogue chapter, to give the fans and readers closure about what happens, although even that for some reason seems unlikely to me. Eh, maybe not. Although, come to think of it, he might possibly start a spin-off a year or two after the end of Naruto, you know have new characters and such. Although again, this would be not so likely because the ideas wouldn't be there and it would hard to provide anything new, so I stick to my original idea as the most likely of rather unlikely possibilities, an epilogue. Ugh! starting to ramble! lol ><
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#40 Shinju-Sempai

Shinju-Sempai

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:59 AM

He might die before it ends. He's only 35/36, so we got a couple years. This is by far his fav manga. It won't end soon, I don't think.
When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users