55 replies to this topic

#21 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:55 PM

Oh, that was right after she cut it. I thought you meant he noticed that it's been getting longer.

I think during her everyday life Sakura gets haircuts every so often but ever since the war she's been focused on other things so she's been letting it grow out.

We cant say it for sure because Kishi's drawing style changed considerely, even Naruto is totally different from the one who started the shippuuden.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#22 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

Hmm, maybe she will just keep it shorter, I mean recent chapters along with the angles we viewed her did make it look longer, I mean like the panel with Tsunade saying you did well, and the recent one with her panel showing her grunt when pulling out the tailed beasts.

Scenes like those, because of the angle can give a sense that her hair is longer, but its not going to be pre FOD long. Well as revealed in her flashbacks, she cut her hair a second time at some point while training with tsunade.

For the future, not really sure. Maybe some moderate length between the start of part 2 short and pre FOD length. But hey if anything, we are suspecting Sakuras going to be okay with her looks, all im saying is should a forehead event come up, that would be a shocker for sakura.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#23 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:08 PM

What relevence does this have to NaruSaku? Just wondering since it is in the NS thread. Alright I'll bite. I like Sakura's hair both long and short, but the question is what does Kishi want? If he wants to portray her as more motherly and feminine by the end of the series, then likely he'll have her grow it out, because let's be honest; long hair is a symbol of femininity. DO NOT DENY IT :twitch:

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 November 2013 - 05:09 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#24 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,354 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

What relevence does this have to NaruSaku? Just wondering since it is in the NS thread. Alright I'll bite. I like Sakura's hair both long and short, but the question is what does Kishi want? If he wants to portray her as more motherly and feminine by the end of the series, then likely he'll have her grow it out, because let's be honest; long hair is a symbol of femininity. DO NOT DENY IT :twitch:

Well if I remember Naruto seems found of her hair in a chapter, plus I keep hearing the Hair keeps covering her forhead which many say will lead to a big NaruSaku moment.

#25 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

Well if I remember Naruto seems found of her hair in a chapter, plus I keep hearing the Hair keeps covering her forhead which many say will lead to a big NaruSaku moment.

That does make sense, I mean did naruto have time to notice the seal in all the fighting? However that revelation comes up, it would be a shocker to sakura to see that it was naruto who complimented her.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

Oh, that was right after she cut it. I thought you meant he noticed that it's been getting longer.
I think during her everyday life Sakura gets haircuts every so often but ever since the war she's been focused on other things so she's been letting it grow out.

Yeah, that seems to be the case. We'll see soon enough. Maybe she's letting grow to make Minato parallel her more. Lol.

#27 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

Hmm what do you guys think of the possibility of her hair growing at a faster rate because she activated the seal? I can't remember if it lowers a persons life span or if the user ages quicker but if it is the latter then I guess her hair could also grow faster due to the ageing from using the seal.

Oh gawd......it's the Naruto Universe's form of Super Saiyen 3......

"My gawd the hair"

-Boomstick.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:34 AM

Her hair or her hair style, I wonder? :wink: Well I don't Naruto for one cares. :D

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#29 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

Sakura has long hair when she was training under Tsunade right??

as shown in a flashback during Sasori fight.. and it was pretty long actually.. and that was within 2 years?

Right now its better for her to sport a short spunky hair, it brings out her youthfulness and it does carry a heavy meaning towards her being a shinobi. But i wouldn't mind her growing it out when she gets to be a mom :lulz:

When she cut her hair in the Chunin exam, it was really a big moment of character growth for her. However, I think what's even more of a sign of character growth is how she kept it short from there on out. Speculating here, but I think that she realized that the long hair was only to impress someone else. Keeping her hair short, it's a sign that she is comfortable with who she is and how she looks.

True... it was such a big moment for her character. it was actually the first scene i ever watched from Naruto and i was instantly hooked. that part where little Sakura kept on saying

"i heard Sasuke likes girls with long hair.." and they were focusing on her newly cut hair on the ground.. that was so heartbreaking.

You know, it's funny how Naruto is the only one noticed her hair out of the boys. Go figure.

oh you.... :chuckle:

but for some reason after I saw that scene of Naruto asking what happened to her hair after she cut it..

it just made me think that it was Naruto who started the rumor about the "Sasuke likes girls with long hair".

dunno.. i was even a SasuSaku fan back then.. the idea just popped up in my mind. 

Hmm what do you guys think of the possibility of her hair growing at a faster rate because she activated the seal? I can't remember if it lowers a persons life span or if the user ages quicker but if it is the latter then I guess her hair could also grow faster due to the ageing from using the seal.

hoho before she got the seal i was imagining this as well.. since y'know cell regeneration stuffs made Tsunade younger. hair growth can also be take part maybe?

#30 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

That's really the only way I can see Sakura's hair growing long by the end of the series, if Kishi shows a time skip epilogue with her either pregnant or having had a child and he wants to show her in a softer, more matronly light.

#31 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:33 AM

That's really the only way I can see Sakura's hair growing long by the end of the series, if Kishi shows a time skip epilogue with her either pregnant or having had a child and he wants to show her in a softer, more matronly light.

You're in luck! There's fanart of that!

your_mom_and_dad_loves_you_by_lajuicyfle

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#32 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

Personally I like her long hair especially in part one, but if it short I hope it's like in part one too.

#33 Isian

Isian

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:49 AM

I imagine in the future she and naruto will be compared to Kushina an Minato,keeping her hair in a similar fashion.

#34 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:54 AM

i kind of miss sakura's long hair actually....but..then again...well maybe i can get the chance to see that after the war ended..idk. :sweatdrop:

2ivn2tv.jpg

#35 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:reading books and manga, watching anime, writing my own fictional story based on anime, and study :)

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:33 AM

i personally like her hair long but i think her hair now is alright...i think short hair can give a little emphasis on her forehead :)

#36 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:55 PM

I like both short and long hair on her, and both suits her well.

I think she'll keep her hair short till comes the end of the manga or in an epilogue, after time skip, she'll have a long hair. I think also that Naruto's hair is going to be close to Minato's hair.

#37 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:28 PM

I like both short and long hair on her, and both suits her well.

I think she'll keep her hair short till comes the end of the manga or in an epilogue, after time skip, she'll have a long hair. I think also that Naruto's hair is going to be close to Minato's hair.

I think Naruto's hair will likely look very similar to how he envisioned himself when he was reading Jiraiya's novel. I don't know why, but I just don't care for Naruto being made to look exactly like his father, when I see Naruto with that hair style it just looks like Minato without the whiskers, and I don't like it. :sweatdrop:

#38 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:02 PM

I think Naruto's hair will likely look very similar to how he envisioned himself when he was reading Jiraiya's novel. I don't know why, but I just don't care for Naruto being made to look exactly like his father, when I see Naruto with that hair style it just looks like Minato without the whiskers, and I don't like it. :sweatdrop:

Not exactly like Minato's hair, but close to it. Maybe a different hair look is also better like a bit longer, but no spikes.

By the way, how was his hair when he envisioned himself when he was reading Jiraiya's novel ?

Edited by T XD, 03 January 2014 - 05:02 PM.

#39 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

Not exactly like Minato's hair, but close to it. Maybe a different hair look is also better like a bit longer, but no spikes.

By the way, how was his hair when he envisioned himself when he was reading Jiraiya's novel ?

Click

It's longer in the front and on the top, rather than longer on the sides like Minato's.

#40 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:23 PM

That's a very good look for him. I like this one better XD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sakura

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users