#81 Grizzly1

Grizzly1

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 5 2009, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Speaking of the villagers, has anyone fail to notice of "WHERE's Sakura's parents?!" I'm still disappointed that we saw most of the parents of the Rookie 9 throughout the whole manga, except Sakura's parents. I want them in the manga so they can see the close relationship of their daughter has with Naruto.

maybe they are anbu... like the one standing next to shikamaru's dad on page 8

#82 Lord Roy

Lord Roy

Seiyuu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Anime

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:39 PM

aww, that's nice.

Oh old men, so easy to sway.

#83 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (Grizzly1 @ Jun 5 2009, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not a bad idea. It would be pretty cool if Sakura's parents were ANBU. I just hope they're not as uselessly killed as they usually are.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#84 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (Grizzly1 @ Jun 5 2009, 08:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, Kishi seems to take a little pride in the fact that Sakura is just a normal girl(well....ya know, backround wise).

#85 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Jun 5 2009, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL, great pic, have you also participated in hugs like the one at the end of "Step Brothers"? Probably, right?

I also agree, the emotion is different, and her hand is pressed against his head. There are all kinds of hugs, doesn't mean there's less meaning or emotion.

It's possible that when Sasuke comes to Konoha that him and Sakura will have some sort of small conversation and it would confirm either she does or does not care for him. I doubt she does anyways but it's always nice to be confirmed then again there may not be a conversation or any words said between them. But i don't see that being just a friendly hug. And Sakura's parents being Anbu would be a cool twist =)

Edited by Prime, 05 June 2009 - 04:42 PM.

#86 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 5 2009, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh!!! Looky what I found biggrin.gif

http://ladygt93.devi...k-you-124878962

danarusakunp3.gif

cool.gif

Looks like we found our banner! biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#87 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 5 2009, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, Kishi seems to take a little pride in the fact that Sakura is just a normal girl(well....ya know, backround wise).

yeah that what I have noticed too. I doubt her parents are Anbu but just low level ninja. I also think her parents own a bakery if memory severe me right she was delivering bread in a filler episode.

#88 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 5 2009, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah that what I have noticed too. I doubt her parents are Anbu but just low level ninja. I also think her parents own a bakery if memory severe me right she was delivering bread in a filler episode.

Never know. Maybe the story is linked to something much larger that we have no clue about. I'm sure if it was just something incredibly normal it would have been revealed a long time ago like everyone else.

#89 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (Grizzly1 @ Jun 5 2009, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmmm the context of that post may have been misunderstood...my fault...i did not not expect him to be shocked, it was a different point all together but moot as of now.... Yay hugs!

maybe i can clear it up, as a bro myself(urbandictionary #1 definition) this is how one of the many bro hugs i have participated in are acted out:

Well, every person is entitled to his or her opinion, but mine is that for Sakura who has never allowed herself to hold Naruto so tenderly and closely before like this, this is definitely not a 'bro hug'.

#90 Grizzly1

Grizzly1

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (Prime @ Jun 5 2009, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's possible that when Sasuke comes to Konoha that him and Sakura will have some sort of small conversation and it would confirm either she does or does not care for him. I doubt she does anyways but it's always nice to be confirmed then again there may not be a conversation or any words said between them. But i don't see that being just a friendly hug. And Sakura's parents being Anbu would be a cool twist =)

not doubting the meaning behind the hug buddy, the next few panels with everyone naruto knows watching the hug take place was the biggest fanservice to narusaku since the "you really love him" ark.

just wanted an EMBRACE...but this quarterhug will do

#91 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 5 2009, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

= Not Canon

#92 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:53 PM

I enjoyed this chapter.

And I never new a freaking hug could be analyzed so much. When you break it down, IT WAS A HUG.

Sheesh. lol

#93 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Jun 5 2009, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I enjoyed this chapter.

And I never new a freaking hug could be analyzed so much. When you break it down, IT WAS A HUG.

Sheesh. lol

People see what they see. NaruHina fans are stating that he wasn't hugging her and we going back and forth saying it is... yadda yadda. I don't know about other Shounen relationships does this...

Didn't I remember Kenshin and Kaoru hugged each other on Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X?

And I believed Goku hugged Chi-Chi somewhere in DBZ during the Buu Saga?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#94 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 5 2009, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
= Not Canon

I know it not canon but it could be possibility that they do own one I mean. Ino parents own a follower shop. They need some way to make extra cash I doubt being a Ninja brings in that much money.

#95 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Jun 5 2009, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I enjoyed this chapter.

Sheesh. lol

Well yes. Anything at base level is what it is at base level. It's what's underneath that is interesting. So that's probably why it gets such response and analysis. Otherwise the series itself would be boring. At base level their relationship is abusive, she hits him, so than why do we like them? It's what's behind the 'love taps' that counts, plus it's at times use for comedic value we understand what's underneath that

BAH! ... there now you got me analyzing what you've just said, and it was but it was only two sentences. tongue.gif facepalm.png sweatdrop.gif

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#96 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:03 PM

I still love that the kids cleared a path for Sakura to Naruto, seems small, but if you've watched enough classic movies... cool.gif You know how great a moment it was.

#97 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 5 2009, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still love that the kids cleared a path for Sakura to Naruto, seems small, but if you've watched enough classic movies... cool.gif You know how great a moment it was.

I wacth enough classical movies to see that a big moment.

#98 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 5 2009, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or... cue cheezy late 80's/ early 90's rock ballad. 111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif

But yes it was a great moment.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#99 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Jun 5 2009, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or... cue cheezy late 80's/ early 90's rock ballad. 111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif

But yes it was a great moment.

111189.gif

Edit: I am know a Chuunin.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 05 June 2009 - 05:09 PM.

#100 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 5 2009, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh!!! Looky what I found biggrin.gif

http://ladygt93.devi...k-you-124878962

danarusakunp3.gif

cool.gif

Wow, that coloured version sure went up quickly wow.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users