krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 07:49 AM

HAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!!! rawr.gif
a_dance.gif

ohmyjeez guiz, nice work! :thumbs: And thank j00z for addin' ur submission's w/out bein' tapped out! X]
but it's gravy all the same! 83

QUOTE (Vyse @ Jan 4 2008, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it Dotz' turn, or does the turn fall on Yoko? Or can I steal Dotz' turn this round? I know what I wanna draw for the next page, but I won't start anything as long as I don't know if I break any Krisk-rules or whatever!

HIIIII VYYYYYYYSE! wow.png

Whaaa?? XD UR turn? Krisk-rules REFUSE! rawr.gif
tongue.gif you can sign up if ya want! XD cuz ur basically cuttin' in-line in the cafetaria line, and we ALL WANT OUR NARUSAKU-PIE! D:<

83 i'll sign ya up though, ;D

And ...uh.. i think it's like a few days after Nikki's deadline.. but I'm not sure if she knew, sooooo~

DOTZ, YOU ARE NOW TAPPED! wow.png (~>01/09/08)

#22 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 07:52 AM

You know, krisk. I was about to refuse to post here until you came back. >.>

*nervous about her turn* D8

#23 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:05 PM

Aw... I wanted to draw Kiba opening his xmas gift from Naruto only to find a smexy nightgown or something... Oh well! When my turn comes, I'm sure I can spawn something!

#24 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:25 PM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Jan 7 2008, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know, krisk. I was about to refuse to post here until you came back. >.>

*nervous about her turn* D8

>.>.....
<.<..... 8D;;;

I SHALL PENANCE!!!!!!!!!! rawr.gif
D: dont be! :] *can't wait for yoko-chan'z turn* x3

QUOTE (Vyse @ Jan 7 2008, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aw... I wanted to draw Kiba opening his xmas gift from Naruto only to find a smexy nightgown or something... Oh well! When my turn comes, I'm sure I can spawn something!

XD HAAAAHAHAA, hehe, interestin and lulz-whee idea, lycey, but it's nikki's turn, XD you could've collab-ed w/ her and given her your script....BUT TOO LATE U ALREADY SAID IT! x]

Added Notice: And concerning when it goes Round again, we'll just start a whole new story! But, it won't start w/ the 1st person in line-- but the start of the next comic round will go to the 2nd person in line and so on. :thumbs:

#25 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

Cavelady from 2005 or something

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • Interests:William Riker and his beard

Posted 08 January 2008 - 06:24 AM

I THOUGHT IT WAS ABANDONED! :shamefulcry0js:

*rolls around while weeps in joy*

No seriously, I thought people abandoned this baby like it was dead... in a total morbid kind of way, like you know... rotting, dead, flies everywhere, white foamy substances coming out of its mouth, the lifeless corpse that urges you to poke it with a stick just to see if it really is dead, which infact it is, but you know... this thread could be in a coma. If that ever happens to this thread (dying I mean) I blame rabies... and global warming... and the people who FORGET to give narusaku pie. Le cough, you people know who you are *stares at the underground mole people*

But seriously, Krisk... BE A WO-MAN AND WATCH THIS THREAD LIKE THE LEADER WO-MAN THAT YOU REALLY ARE! love.gif Because, you started this. So be updated and tap like you never tapped before... or tap dance... they're simliar right? I don't know really because I just want narusaku pie so anything will suffice.

Um...um...er...uh....uh.....duuuh......

oh yeah!

WELCOME VYSE TO THE CREW OF THE N.S.C.R.R!!! Yay love.gif less work for me.

I'm sane...really, I just had coffee... coffee makes me talk more than I usually do... I'm gonna shut up and disappear now. Ta-ta!

#26 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (Pocky-chan @ Jan 8 2008, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I THOUGHT IT WAS ABANDONED! :shamefulcry0js:

*rolls around while weeps in joy*

No seriously, I thought people abandoned this baby like it was dead... in a total morbid kind of way, like you know... rotting, dead, flies everywhere, white foamy substances coming out of its mouth, the lifeless corpse that urges you to poke it with a stick just to see if it really is dead, which infact it is, but you know... this thread could be in a coma. If that ever happens to this thread (dying I mean) I blame rabies... and global warming... and the people who FORGET to give narusaku pie. Le cough, you people know who you are *stares at the underground mole people*

But seriously, Krisk... BE A WO-MAN AND WATCH THIS THREAD LIKE THE LEADER WO-MAN THAT YOU REALLY ARE! love.gif Because, you started this. So be updated and tap like you never tapped before... or tap dance... they're simliar right? I don't know really because I just want narusaku pie so anything will suffice.

Um...um...er...uh....uh.....duuuh......

oh yeah!

WELCOME VYSE TO THE CREW OF THE N.S.C.R.R!!! Yay love.gif less work for me.

I'm sane...really, I just had coffee... coffee makes me talk more than I usually do... I'm gonna shut up and disappear now. Ta-ta!

*IS a WHOO-MAN! rawr.gif *

...pie? wow.png XDDDDDD

~~
seems, unfortunately that we needa move on, but Dotz if you're reading this you can take my turn if ya want! :] Cuz you maybe had other things to deal with and such, which is completely understandable! 8D
~~

NOW.... WE MUST LET THE NARUSAKU PIE FLOWWWW...IN SPARTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! rawr.gif

YOKO, YOU ARE NOW TAPPED on the booty XD! wow.png (~> 01/12/08)

#27 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 04:51 AM

Okay. uh. warning for sort-of badly-drawn nudity. xD I hate my mind sometimes.

Anyway, here it is.

And a page for after it. it's not four panels, but.. it kind of works. D: I like this page better. XD;

Okay. I posted. I was going to ask for more time, but eh. D:

*runs away* D8

#28 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:08 PM

mellow.gif ................. huh.gif ................ O___________O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow.png YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~!!!!!
yoko-chaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! th_glomp.gif

DOO DOO DOO DOO!! X]
VERY VERY NICE! laugh.gif
hahaha naruto's flippin fantasy... i couldn't have imagined a better reactionz! a_spaz.gif

*added* x3
OH, YOKO-CHAN'S MIND IS A PERV GOLDEN!! XD
heheheeh X]

VYSE, YOU ARE NOW TAPPED ON THE BEARD! wow.png (~>01/13/08)

#29 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. &gt;:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:36 PM

- randomly forgot how to draw.-

#30 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:14 PM

^ UH...cool? XD

#31 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:37 PM

I'd like to join in this. However, you can skip my turns if their on weekdays. I can't get my pages in until the weekends. >:o

LOVE IS WAR,

#32 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (Deidara Lover @ Jan 11 2008, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd like to join in this. However, you can skip my turns if their on weekdays. I can't get my pages in until the weekends. >:o

HAAAAAAAY NEENJEENO-CHAAAAAAA~! wow.png
XD
lololol. well ya know you don't havta turn in something amazing and stuffs X3 anythin's fine! HECK! Even draw it at school and scan that sucker up! a_dance.gif

it only hasta be a few panels. X]
whatever ur heart desires een it too! th_glomp.gif

BUT I'LL WRITE CHA UP ANYWHOO! :]

#33 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 12:47 AM

omg this is so cool! i wanna join in plz!!

#34 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 12 January 2008 - 01:44 AM

Ooooh... It's my turn? Yosh, I know eccactly what I want to draw...

And Yoko... It turned out brilliantly! I don't see why you were so hesitant.. Good job! *thumbs up*

Edit: Oh God.. I'm dead tired now, but here's my page! Sorry for the crappy quality both with the scan and the drawings, but I had to force myself to actually draw anything, and ended up just doodling the entire thing. Sorry! I'll try harder next time!

What did Naruto really give her to get her all starry eyed?

#35 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (Fox-And-Flower @ Jan 11 2008, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
omg this is so cool! i wanna join in plz!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~! a_dance.gif
welcome to teh RR-COMIX-NARUSAKU-THING-THAT-PEOPLE-ARE-TALKIN-BOUT! wow.png
i shall sign j00z up and if ya have any questions you can win a Million Dollars! just post 'em or PM me and i'll help ya to a powerlevel of 9000...and 1! :]

QUOTE (Vyse @ Jan 11 2008, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ooooh... It's my turn? Yosh, I know eccactly what I want to draw...

And Yoko... It turned out brilliantly! I don't see why you were so hesitant.. Good job! *thumbs up*

Edit: Oh God.. I'm dead tired now, but here's my page! Sorry for the crappy quality both with the scan and the drawings, but I had to force myself to actually draw anything, and ended up just doodling the entire thing. Sorry! I'll try harder next time!

What did Naruto really give her to get her all starry eyed?

...LOLOLOLOLOL. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
dood, I GIVE YOU THE INTERNETS AND SPARTA for that whole sakura-goin-Supah-Say-In! X]
i'm all inspiration-ized to draw her goin' RAWWWWWWWWR -end world- XD

gee! and ya don't havta force yourself X] if ya can't draw your ideas on paper, then you can just WRITE it out if ya want! :] we all can read rite? ... arg.gif ..rite!? D: XD

LOOOOOOOVED. EET. specially all the teeny weeny arrows! laugh.gif
... though, it's kinda hard to understand. X3; i had to squint up real close-like...
is it like... this whole scene was that... Hinata cloned-jutsu-ed herself as Sakura and at the end we're taken to the REAL Sakura? D:
hehe, but grand flabbin' job! :thumbs:

DEIDARA LOVER, YOU ARE NOW TAPPED! wow.png (~>01/15/08)

#36 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 03:11 PM

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 8D

My tuuuurn! =D

*goes off to draw*

LOVE IS WAR,

#37 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (krisk @ Jan 13 2008, 08:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOOOOOOOVED. EET. specially all the teeny weeny arrows! laugh.gif
... though, it's kinda hard to understand. X3; i had to squint up real close-like...
is it like... this whole scene was that... Hinata cloned-jutsu-ed herself as Sakura and at the end we're taken to the REAL Sakura? D:
hehe, but grand flabbin' job! :thumbs:

Ah.. sorry 'bout that!
I'll explain what my page is... well.. about. First, I wanted to draw a scene where Naruto had somehow mixed up his gift for Sakura with the one he bought for Kiba (the collar is for Akamaru! No yaoi!). But since Yoko stole my inspiration, I had to get it back... which I did. So I kept the idea of the wrong gift, but blamed it on Hinata. Hinata used Kawarimi no Jutsu to substitute Naruto's real gift with a prank-gift so Sakura would get mad at him!! (evil little ****)!! But Naruto stole the gift back since she was laughing all evil crazy woman-like, and finally got Sakura to open the gift he had really bought for her... You undershizzle now? Oh, and the tiny arrow in the fourth panel pointing to whatever Sakura is saying says "Ice Cold", and the missing text in the sixth panel says "Shy Powah". Sorry bout the crappy scan!

#38 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:56 PM

OOOOO

xDDD

Okii. I was thinking the same thing as krisk. Like yar.

I can't seem to get my page in drawings now. So is it ok if I write it? I will substitute it for a drawing later when I can. D:

LOVE IS WAR,

#39 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 05:46 AM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Jan 13 2008, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah.. sorry 'bout that!
I'll explain what my page is... well.. about. First, I wanted to draw a scene where Naruto had somehow mixed up his gift for Sakura with the one he bought for Kiba (the collar is for Akamaru! No yaoi!). But since Yoko stole my inspiration, I had to get it back... which I did. So I kept the idea of the wrong gift, but blamed it on Hinata. Hinata used Kawarimi no Jutsu to substitute Naruto's real gift with a prank-gift so Sakura would get mad at him!! (evil little ****)!! But Naruto stole the gift back since she was laughing all evil crazy woman-like, and finally got Sakura to open the gift he had really bought for her... You undershizzle now? Oh, and the tiny arrow in the fourth panel pointing to whatever Sakura is saying says "Ice Cold", and the missing text in the sixth panel says "Shy Powah". Sorry bout the crappy scan!

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :-O
i seeeeeee! laugh.gif
hinata's totally OOC in there... the kind that we can SAY that FAILZ w/ REASON to say! a_dance.gif
yay! X] -> thanks for the DESCRIPTION.
U ASEEST MANY TANKS! wow.png

QUOTE (Deidara Lover @ Jan 13 2008, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OOOOO

xDDD

Okii. I was thinking the same thing as krisk. Like yar.

I can't seem to get my page in drawings now. So is it ok if I write it? I will substitute it for a drawing later when I can. D:

HI HI. X3 wahh? OHHHHHHHH~
XDD course it's okay! like i said, u can turn in ANYthing as a submission, just help us out and add as much detail to ur script as u can! a_dance.gif

oh and i didn't state this in the other rules, but thanks for bringing it up, neenjeeno-chan! wow.png

Another Notice: For example, how Deidara_Lover has asked to turn in a script you may do that if you want! Also, ANOTHER someone can even take your brilliant script and make it into a visual themselves! All they have to do is either ask the person that submitted the script (for permission and notice), or the script-writer may even ask someone ELSE to draw it! They may submit it at ANY time too! :thumbs:

#40 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 11:43 AM

DDDDDDD:

Okii.

.__.

I have until the end of today right?!

RIGHT?!

D:

*spazzes out*

.______. I should have it when I come back to school... >> *has to start it, slacker*

LOVE IS WAR,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users