LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 03 December 2019 - 02:27 PM

I still stand by what I've said before in that Black Widow should've gotten her own solo movie at least  either midway through Phase 2 or at least in the beginning of Phase 3. Nonetheless I will say this trailer does looks pretty interesting and we'll just have to wait and see how this movie is overall when it comes out.  

Edited by LuckyChi7, 03 December 2019 - 02:27 PM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#2 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 03 December 2019 - 06:18 PM

I'm interested.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#3 Young Kubrick

Young Kubrick

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Film, music, anime/manga, comics, video games, literature

Posted 04 December 2019 - 02:14 AM

Hey so randomly thought to pop back in here after who knows how long. Sorry things have been happening. To start off after Endgame the burnout I was feeling from mcu movies every year hit me like whiplash, and as I think back on pretty much most of phase 2 and 3, I've gotten increasingly critical because I notice stuff that I never did before, so admittedly I'm a bit biased. But even in my cynicism I still love the first Avengers movie, GOTG and GOTG 2, Iron Man 3, Black Panther, and Winter Soldier, I got a kick out of Infinity War, and Thor Ragnarok is unironically one of my favorite comedies. So I can complain about how much I'm not happy with the new movies, and criticize Disney's business practices and how they're monopolizing the market, but then again I pre-ordered tickets to Rise Of Skywalker immediately, so I'm not immune to propaganda

But Black Widow...Black Widow...I agree that she should have gotten her own movie long ago, and doing so now of all times is weird timing. Yeah it may seem like too little too late, but on the other hand putting a spotlight on an old face and setting the clocks back might bring back old fans who have grown away from the mcu. But here's my main issue: Black Widow-as she is in the mcu-is a boring and dull character. She just is. Not that there's nothing to her, but besides Avengers and Winter Soldier, there's nothing in her portrayal that makes me want to care about her as an individual. And if I'm not interested in the characters, then I have no reason to watch. Like this movie from what it's showing in the trailer, looks like nothing more than Russian femme fatale movie complete with "sister finding her forcing her to confront the past", and as played out and tired as that is, I could get with it if I cared about the character. And quite frankly I don't, and if I don't care why should I watch?

Also Taskmaster looks like crap. Sidenote I know, but jesus he looks cool in every other iteration of the character, why just a generic military esque suit?

tumblr_o2ro4zTFoE1ukmr73o1_500.gif

#4 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 06:09 PM

This is a truly pointless movie now especially after Endgame. Plus, I like many others are burnt out on the MCU now. Endgame was a decent ending and Spiderman was a good epilogue. 

Edited by jak123, 04 December 2019 - 06:11 PM.

#5 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:01 PM

I also am not interested in this film. BW was merely a supporting character for me. Besides I was hoping for a background story, and another actress. Last part's on me I don't like SJ that's all.

ナルサク

#6 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 01:55 AM

Saw the trailer the movie looks promising it makes me regret she died at Endgame.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users