31579 replies to this topic

#27641 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 05:45 PM

great post and examples James and your right in everyone point.
That's sad he never sees his old friends any one so much much for bonds even sora in kingdom Hearts isn't that bad. Also I'm pretty Naruto can't get drunk cause of kurama or kurama even hates Naruto and let's him get drunk heck I would be surprised if kurama wants death then begin with Naruto anymore. I mean Sakura is Naruto best friend but do they see each other nope. Naruto is worse than goku as a main character.
Sasuke is not a hero in any sense of the word he's a generic character been done to death.

I don't think kurama can prevent Naruto from being drunk as far as I know anyway. He should be able to disrupt Naruto's chakra if he is under a genjutsu but I don't know about alcohol

#27642 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 06:57 PM

I don't think kurama can prevent Naruto from being drunk as far as I know anyway. He should be able to disrupt Naruto's chakra if he is under a genjutsu but I don't know about alcohol

And that's what makes the whole genjutsu bit in The Last total BS. It just ignored Kurama.

2e5.gif

#27643 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 11:00 PM

I got a response:

Me:
"Of course, SS is forced. Even Kishimoto himself admitted it was forced, but do you know why it was forced? For NH, that's why. I'll explain it all here, so this will be a long read and chances are you are not even going to read or want to understand any of it because...reasons, but I will anyway to educate every single person here to the ultimate truth of the Naruto story.

Let's start with the fact that Naruto the Last, the NH centric movie, was being produced 2 years before the ending of the manga which means NH was officially planned since then. This is important knowing the fact that during this time you also had NS moments including Minato asking Sakura if she was Naruto's girlfriend. Yes, girlfriend as in lover. Look at the kanji if you have a chance. It's not "friend who so happens to be a girl" or "he means female teammate." He uses the words indicating a female lover. If I had my original computer, I would have this all highlighted and more.

Now, if NH was NOT forced and the manga supports NH....then WHY NEED THE MOVIE IN THE FIRST PLACE? Because even SP had to admits that NH did not have enough development. You also will note that Sasuke is surprisingly absent throughout the manga. Why? Because everyone knows that if Sasuke was there, Naruto would NOT give Hinata the time of day. Think about this, Naruto is so Sasukesexual that you have to wonder if Naruto was secretly gay for Sasuke. You know, I know it, the Japense fans know it, everyone knows. It is in the top 10 couples the Japapnese fanbase wanted to see become a couple. Behind only KakaIruki.

Anyway, we have a few issues in Naruto the Last that I want to point out.

1. It takes places 2-5 years after the end of the Shinobi war. You mean to tell me that Naruto NEVER pursued Hinata despite the confession during the Pein Arc and Hinata never once tried again during those two years time? Not like Naruto was busy since we were in a time of peace and Hinata spent more time making a damn scarf because even after everything she did in the manga, she was still kittening shy as hell.

2. It took the combined efforts of Sakura, Shikamaru, a scarf, a villain centered around Hinata (my how convenient), and a genjutsu that forces Naruto see all of Hinata's memories to finally get Naruto to notice Hinata. A genjutsu....a means of which people are tortured or even brainwashed in every other time in the series. Again, how stupid does this sound? That's what's you all wanted? So the confession meant nothing during the Pein Arc. The one moment many Pro-NHers love...is the one scene they abandoned entirely.

Here, let me sum it up from one scene in the movie:

Sakura: "Hey Naruto, why don't you ask if you can walk Hinata home tonight?"
Naruto: "Why?"

Boom. Naruto doesn't give a kitten about Hinata. Now you could say this is because Naruto is knuckleheaded, but this is a dude who connects to people through emotions. He made a cold blooded killer (Zabuza) cry because he connected with him, but apparently can't read the obvious signs a girl gives him after she confesses to him she loves him which leads me to my next point.

3. Naruto equated Hinata's love for him to his love for ramen. Naruto...the MAN WHO CONNECTS TO PEOPLE THROUGH EMOTIONS...thought Hinata liked him like a person loves their favorite food. BOOM. Your own canon destroys all of the NH development in the manga entirely.

4. Sakura says that his love for her was because of a rivalry game with Sasuke. Again, reducing Naruto down to an extremely stupid, nihilistic, and selfish kitten. Doesn't sound like the Naruto we know from the manga now does it? This is why they call Naruto a scumbag in Japan.

5. Hinata called her self selfish again because she cared more about a scarf than she did HER OWN SISTER. She openly admits this in scene to which Naruto has to convince her otherwise. This is the second tome she called herself selfish. The first? The Pein Arc Confession.

6. Ninja on the moon? Toneri falling in love with Hinata for no reason? If this isn't forced plot villain, I don't know what is. You all hated Kaguya's reveal...why not this?

and finally...number 7 and this one is my favorite.

7.) Naruto; a man who never gives up, who strives to win and never let's anything hold him down; was ready to let the entire world be destroyed because "Hinata didn't love him anymore." WHAT?! Naruto wouldn't let anyone talk him into killing Sasuke or give on on anything because that is his ninja way...was willing to give up and let the whole world blow up because "Hinata didn't love him anymore." This is so OOC for Naruto just for a kittening pairing choice.

I'd argue that the only reason why anyone could ever like the Naruto ending was because their favorite pairing got canon. And this is just NH, which at least has some substance unlike SS that has NO substance. Sasuke can't even kiss Sakura, but they want me to say that they had sex to create Salad. Sakura admits she only had one date with Sasuke and it lasted less than two and a half minutes, but Sasuke and Sakura love each other to death. Uh huh.

One last thing.
The entire Naruto manga written by Kishimoto (Not anything else) is made up of 700 chapters in original. 10 in Gaiden. 72 volumes with 13,728 pages in its entirely.

Out 13,728 pages. Hinata shows up in 484 of those pages.
That is less than 3.5% of the manga total. Have you ever heard of another manga with a main heroine that shows up in less than 3.5% of the manga? I can't think of a single save for Naruto. (Yes, people say Hinata is the main heroine.)

Out of 484 pages she is on. 38 of those pages are of NH moments. I used the term "moments" loosely as most of these pages are of just Hinata stalking Naruto behind a tree and not actually interacting. So there is no like "Naruto asking Hinata on a date" page.

Of 38 of those pages: 1 is a title page and 7 of them were made AFTER the announcement of Naruto the Last which means we can't really call them development since NH is canon by the, At best it is a brainwashing tactic to try and convince us how close Naruto and Hinata are.

30 pages of NH "interaction" throughout the entire manga. That is a little over 0.2% of the manga. For a canon, couple, they are in less than 0.2% of the manga. SS, even bad interaction, has more pages and NS....my god....NS has close to 90% of interactions with Sakura being close to being in 95% of the manga pages.

How is it that Hinata, who is so insignificant to the manga, have such a huge impact on the fanbase? No other female character in anime/manga has been in less than these pages and still be more popular than the main character themselves.* (*In America)

This is how stupid this all is. Sakura is the best girl in every way shape or form, but because of rabids fans that cared more about their fantasies than actual story or even who the real main character of the story was....we get "Hinata the manga."

I thought this manga was about Naruto and what he wanted. His name is on the damn title page. The real hero of this story is Sasuke. He got everything despite being the worse person in the world. Kishimoto really hated his main character.

All Naruto wanted was to be respected, to have a family, to be Hokage, to be with Sakura, and to bring about world peace. What did he get? He got the respect on his own sure, but it is all down hill from there his best friend took his girl and not even take care of her or their daughter, Naruto's own daughter took away his moment to be hokage by knocking him out during his coronation (which is probably why he hates his kids), he works non-stop on paperwork, he is an alcoholic (a chapter proves this when Shikamaru and Lee brought him home and laid him on the couch at the beginning of Boruto to movie to which Himawari said he does alot), he is miserable all the damn time, and he rather spend more time with Sasuke and Salad than his own kids. He was willing to go on an adventure with Salad, than to his own daughter's B-Day party.

Good Job, Naruto. You scumbag. Did we mention that he doesn't even talk to any of his old friends anymore? Not Sakura. Not anyone.

Is this the real ending you Pro-NHers wanted? It is not what I wanted. As a Naruto fan, I am disappointed in this ending. Boruto manga is making it even worse with showing how even more kittened up Naruto is by making him care more about a kid who is confirmed to one day kill him than even his own son."

Pfff, are you kidding? Even in real life, females say the "Friendzone" does not exist. At least when it comes to females rejecting male advances and romantic gestures. "Men should be accepting when a girl does not like them that way."

Sure, but try to explain this when a guy friendzones a girl....

"The girl loves him. How could he just reject that? She has been so loyal to him. He should drop everything and be with her. He should feel lucky and honored."

They will even tell a girl: "He doesn't deserve you. He is an idiot to not want to be with you in return."

It is this weird play that apparently guys should just blindly accept everything a girl tells them and go with the one girl who first falls in love with them because "she was loyal to you." If he doesn't reciprocate, he is apparently a scumbag.

By the way, I actually heard this occur between three girls after the guy refused to date her because "he didn't like her that way." I truly think we need to stop with the pity compliments to try and make people feel better and just say the truth.

"I'm sorry it didn't work out, but maybe you will find someone different and they will be everything you want as well." It is also just as likely to date the wrong person too, break up, and date others. Hell, even divorce is possible

Naruto should do the divorce thing. It would be the first manga to do it, but I get told that that is "too dark for a shonen." We have a guy who rips out hearts of his victims; another guy with a religious sacrificial jutsu that gives him immortality; another guy that rips the eyes out people, and so much child killing and more, but divorce is too dark for this series....okay.

Oooooohhhh, that gave me tingles. STAHP. 

Yeah, I actually triggered some pro-Hinata people in a comment section because one decided to kitten on Sakura to get their point across. 

#27644 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 02 August 2019 - 11:08 PM

Oooooohhhh, that gave me tingles. STAHP. 

Yeah, I actually triggered some pro-Hinata people in a comment section because one decided to kitten on Sakura to get their point across. 

Wow, that's sad, and people ask why I make Hinata evil, Hmm I wonder why.

#27645 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 02:15 AM

And that's what makes the whole genjutsu bit in The Last total BS. It just ignored Kurama.

I mean in reality the last is a horror movie and naruto is the unfortunate victim of the scarf

#27646 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 03 August 2019 - 02:41 AM

I think I heard that somewhere about the alcohol though I'm not sure where.

and yet sakura was the only one not caught in the genjustu.

I mean in reality the last is a horror movie and naruto is the unfortunate victim of the scarf

pity he doesn't become the headless cabby from hey Arnold with that scarf.

Wow, that's sad, and people ask why I make Hinata evil, Hmm I wonder why.

Gosh I wonder why, but evil hinata just Sounds better and has more potential in it.

#27647 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 05:50 PM

and NOTHING Beats the the BS that is Naruto had the shadowclone/kage bunshin move before the age of twelve which directly contradicts the CHAPTER ONE/ EPISODE 1 OF THE ENTIRE SERIES. But NH fanatics are SO THIRTY for their crack pairing that they are willing to IGNORE THAT. Canon movie to the manga my @$$........... :lmao:   :th_yeah:  :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 August 2019 - 05:01 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27648 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 03 August 2019 - 07:18 PM

and NOTHING Beats the the BS that is Naruto had the shadowclone/kage bunshin move before the age of twelve which directly contradicts the CHAPTER ONE/ EPISODE 1 OF THE ENTIRE SERIES. Bur NH fanatics are SO THIRTY for their crack pairing that they are willing to IGNORE THAT. Canon movie to the manga my @$$........... :lmao:   :th_yeah:  :zaru:

But we know that to NH fans as that doesn't matter to them, hell I bet they have come up with a reason why he knows it because we all know that is how messed up they are.

#27649 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 12:36 AM

But we know that to NH fans as that doesn't matter to them, hell I bet they have come up with a reason why he knows it because we all know that is how messed up they are.

They probably believe Hinatatas got out of her own kidnapping with her own "skills" despite the manga stating how it was Hiashi who killed the kidnapper.

2e5.gif

#27650 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 August 2019 - 02:33 AM

Oh definitely they make up something I still call bs he knows that justu before the academy.

#27651 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 02:34 AM

They probably believe Hinatatas got out of her own kidnapping with her own "skills" despite the manga stating how it was Hiashi who killed the kidnapper.

That sounds right they probably do a 3 year old knocked out kills a high ranked cloud ninja.

#27652 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 03:09 PM

great post and examples James and your right in everyone point.
That's sad he never sees his old friends any one so much much for bonds even sora in kingdom Hearts isn't that bad. Also I'm pretty Naruto can't get drunk cause of kurama or kurama even hates Naruto and let's him get drunk heck I would be surprised if kurama wants death then begin with Naruto anymore. I mean Sakura is Naruto best friend but do they see each other nope. Naruto is worse than goku as a main character.
Sasuke is not a hero in any sense of the word he's a generic character been done to death.

I am not sure about that one, but as totherpage95 mentioned...they didn't really care about the rules in Naruto. Kurama should have been able to knock Naruto out of the genjutsu, but they ignored that completely. So, even if there was some original thing about Naruto unable to get drunk due to Kurama....they could easily retcon that and say that he can get drunk for the sake of a plot device.

Kurama really is irrelevant to Naruto dying as Kurama would just come back to life any way or be released. Unless he was some how sealed in with the jinchuuriki like Minato was in the Reaper Death god which some how is more powerful than all tailed beasts which makes me wonder why Obito or anyone else just didn't use it. I wonder why Orochimaru didn't just use it to pull Madara apart...

You know what, I am over thinking it. You can't ever think about this series because then plot holes form. Massive plot holes at that. 

The concepts of Naruto have become so erractic and the rules keep changing just to suit the plot devices.

One Minute Madara says you need both eyes to summon Susanoo otherwise it won't work and the next...Madara can summon his with no eyes. So...rules? What are they?

To quote one of my favorite movie
"She wants to make the rules just so she can break them."
-Archemedis from Sword in the Stone.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27653 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 03:26 PM

I am surprised they aren't doing for Orihime that they do for Hinata. Hell, the same voice actor does the voice for both of them. They are exactly alike in almost every way, but Orihime was in the story of Bleach more.

Hinata is the biggest damn Unicorn in all of anime history.

She does nothing, is nothing, becomes nothing, and everyone loves her to death because....they have no idea why. This is why I feel someone sold their soul to devil to make this all happen.

Every other character in every other anime series that is just like her in every way to the point of some even have the same VA they completely ignore or hate her outright even though THE GIRL IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS HINATA.

And in Orihime's case, she actually developed and wasn't just defined by her feelings for Ichigo, but her kind and sweet nature, even if she also was a good bit flighty. It never made sense to me in the slightest why Hinata became so damn popular outside of people who just felt sorry for her in spite of the fact if you remove her from the story, it basically could be the same more or less, outside of the awful ending ruining everything.

In Bleach's case, the only reason people hate the ending feels like it's because of their pairing not being canon, even if you need to pay attention to see that there's hints to Ichigo and Orihime getting together like there is with Rukia and Renji. Plus here's the other thing; if Ichigo did end up with Rukia, we're talking about the fact he'd have to possibly give up being human by going to Soul Society to be with her, and that isn't who Ichigo is. He's always valued his humanity, and the fact too even as close as he and Rukia were, I don't see for them what I saw with Ichigo and Orihime at times.

#27654 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 03:41 PM

"Screw the rules, I have money!"

- Seto Kaiba, Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged.

2e5.gif

#27655 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 03:44 PM

"Screw the rules, I have money!"

- Seto Kaiba, Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged.

XD Somehow I knew that was gonna be quoted!

#27656 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 04 August 2019 - 05:00 PM

"Screw you guys. I'm going home."

-Cartman after watching the Last.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#27657 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 10:37 PM

I am not sure about that one, but as totherpage95 mentioned...they didn't really care about the rules in Naruto. Kurama should have been able to knock Naruto out of the genjutsu, but they ignored that completely. So, even if there was some original thing about Naruto unable to get drunk due to Kurama....they could easily retcon that and say that he can get drunk for the sake of a plot device.
Kurama really is irrelevant to Naruto dying as Kurama would just come back to life any way or be released. Unless he was some how sealed in with the jinchuuriki like Minato was in the Reaper Death god which some how is more powerful than all tailed beasts which makes me wonder why Obito or anyone else just didn't use it. I wonder why Orochimaru didn't just use it to pull Madara apart...
You know what, I am over thinking it. You can't ever think about this series because then plot holes form. Massive plot holes at that. 
The concepts of Naruto have become so erractic and the rules keep changing just to suit the plot devices.
One Minute Madara says you need both eyes to summon Susanoo otherwise it won't work and the next...Madara can summon his with no eyes. So...rules? What are they?

or obito after death can give Kakashi his sharigan back and be fully evolved to susannoo what are rules even Naruto is just as big a mess as the last jedi.
Everything in Naruto is a plot hole thanks to the last.

And in Orihime's case, she actually developed and wasn't just defined by her feelings for Ichigo, but her kind and sweet nature, even if she also was a good bit flighty. It never made sense to me in the slightest why Hinata became so damn popular outside of people who just felt sorry for her in spite of the fact if you remove her from the story, it basically could be the same more or less, outside of the awful ending ruining everything.

In Bleach's case, the only reason people hate the ending feels like it's because of their pairing not being canon, even if you need to pay attention to see that there's hints to Ichigo and Orihime getting together like there is with Rukia and Renji. Plus here's the other thing; if Ichigo did end up with Rukia, we're talking about the fact he'd have to possibly give up being human by going to Soul Society to be with her, and that isn't who Ichigo is. He's always valued his humanity, and the fact too even as close as he and Rukia were, I don't see for them what I saw with Ichigo and Orihime at times.

OR rukia could stay with him or ichigo could have gone to the soul society since he still wanted to be a soul reaper plus Ichigo and rukia just work more.

#27658 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 05 August 2019 - 12:38 AM

I got a response:

Me:
"Of course, SS is forced. Even Kishimoto himself admitted it was forced, but do you know why it was forced? For NH, that's why. I'll explain it all here, so this will be a long read and chances are you are not even going to read or want to understand any of it because...reasons, but I will anyway to educate every single person here to the ultimate truth of the Naruto story.

Let's start with the fact that Naruto the Last, the NH centric movie, was being produced 2 years before the ending of the manga which means NH was officially planned since then. This is important knowing the fact that during this time you also had NS moments including Minato asking Sakura if she was Naruto's girlfriend. Yes, girlfriend as in lover. Look at the kanji if you have a chance. It's not "friend who so happens to be a girl" or "he means female teammate." He uses the words indicating a female lover. If I had my original computer, I would have this all highlighted and more.

Now, if NH was NOT forced and the manga supports NH....then WHY NEED THE MOVIE IN THE FIRST PLACE? Because even SP had to admits that NH did not have enough development. You also will note that Sasuke is surprisingly absent throughout the manga. Why? Because everyone knows that if Sasuke was there, Naruto would NOT give Hinata the time of day. Think about this, Naruto is so Sasukesexual that you have to wonder if Naruto was secretly gay for Sasuke. You know, I know it, the Japense fans know it, everyone knows. It is in the top 10 couples the Japapnese fanbase wanted to see become a couple. Behind only KakaIruki.

Anyway, we have a few issues in Naruto the Last that I want to point out.

1. It takes places 2-5 years after the end of the Shinobi war. You mean to tell me that Naruto NEVER pursued Hinata despite the confession during the Pein Arc and Hinata never once tried again during those two years time? Not like Naruto was busy since we were in a time of peace and Hinata spent more time making a damn scarf because even after everything she did in the manga, she was still kittening shy as hell.

2. It took the combined efforts of Sakura, Shikamaru, a scarf, a villain centered around Hinata (my how convenient), and a genjutsu that forces Naruto see all of Hinata's memories to finally get Naruto to notice Hinata. A genjutsu....a means of which people are tortured or even brainwashed in every other time in the series. Again, how stupid does this sound? That's what's you all wanted? So the confession meant nothing during the Pein Arc. The one moment many Pro-NHers love...is the one scene they abandoned entirely.

Here, let me sum it up from one scene in the movie:

Sakura: "Hey Naruto, why don't you ask if you can walk Hinata home tonight?"
Naruto: "Why?"

Boom. Naruto doesn't give a kitten about Hinata. Now you could say this is because Naruto is knuckleheaded, but this is a dude who connects to people through emotions. He made a cold blooded killer (Zabuza) cry because he connected with him, but apparently can't read the obvious signs a girl gives him after she confesses to him she loves him which leads me to my next point.

3. Naruto equated Hinata's love for him to his love for ramen. Naruto...the MAN WHO CONNECTS TO PEOPLE THROUGH EMOTIONS...thought Hinata liked him like a person loves their favorite food. BOOM. Your own canon destroys all of the NH development in the manga entirely.

4. Sakura says that his love for her was because of a rivalry game with Sasuke. Again, reducing Naruto down to an extremely stupid, nihilistic, and selfish kitten. Doesn't sound like the Naruto we know from the manga now does it? This is why they call Naruto a scumbag in Japan.

5. Hinata called her self selfish again because she cared more about a scarf than she did HER OWN SISTER. She openly admits this in scene to which Naruto has to convince her otherwise. This is the second tome she called herself selfish. The first? The Pein Arc Confession.

6. Ninja on the moon? Toneri falling in love with Hinata for no reason? If this isn't forced plot villain, I don't know what is. You all hated Kaguya's reveal...why not this?

and finally...number 7 and this one is my favorite.

7.) Naruto; a man who never gives up, who strives to win and never let's anything hold him down; was ready to let the entire world be destroyed because "Hinata didn't love him anymore." WHAT?! Naruto wouldn't let anyone talk him into killing Sasuke or give on on anything because that is his ninja way...was willing to give up and let the whole world blow up because "Hinata didn't love him anymore." This is so OOC for Naruto just for a kittening pairing choice.

I'd argue that the only reason why anyone could ever like the Naruto ending was because their favorite pairing got canon. And this is just NH, which at least has some substance unlike SS that has NO substance. Sasuke can't even kiss Sakura, but they want me to say that they had sex to create Salad. Sakura admits she only had one date with Sasuke and it lasted less than two and a half minutes, but Sasuke and Sakura love each other to death. Uh huh.

One last thing.
The entire Naruto manga written by Kishimoto (Not anything else) is made up of 700 chapters in original. 10 in Gaiden. 72 volumes with 13,728 pages in its entirely.

Out 13,728 pages. Hinata shows up in 484 of those pages.
That is less than 3.5% of the manga total. Have you ever heard of another manga with a main heroine that shows up in less than 3.5% of the manga? I can't think of a single save for Naruto. (Yes, people say Hinata is the main heroine.)

Out of 484 pages she is on. 38 of those pages are of NH moments. I used the term "moments" loosely as most of these pages are of just Hinata stalking Naruto behind a tree and not actually interacting. So there is no like "Naruto asking Hinata on a date" page.

Of 38 of those pages: 1 is a title page and 7 of them were made AFTER the announcement of Naruto the Last which means we can't really call them development since NH is canon by the, At best it is a brainwashing tactic to try and convince us how close Naruto and Hinata are.

30 pages of NH "interaction" throughout the entire manga. That is a little over 0.2% of the manga. For a canon, couple, they are in less than 0.2% of the manga. SS, even bad interaction, has more pages and NS....my god....NS has close to 90% of interactions with Sakura being close to being in 95% of the manga pages.

How is it that Hinata, who is so insignificant to the manga, have such a huge impact on the fanbase? No other female character in anime/manga has been in less than these pages and still be more popular than the main character themselves.* (*In America)

This is how stupid this all is. Sakura is the best girl in every way shape or form, but because of rabids fans that cared more about their fantasies than actual story or even who the real main character of the story was....we get "Hinata the manga."

I thought this manga was about Naruto and what he wanted. His name is on the damn title page. The real hero of this story is Sasuke. He got everything despite being the worse person in the world. Kishimoto really hated his main character.

All Naruto wanted was to be respected, to have a family, to be Hokage, to be with Sakura, and to bring about world peace. What did he get? He got the respect on his own sure, but it is all down hill from there his best friend took his girl and not even take care of her or their daughter, Naruto's own daughter took away his moment to be hokage by knocking him out during his coronation (which is probably why he hates his kids), he works non-stop on paperwork, he is an alcoholic (a chapter proves this when Shikamaru and Lee brought him home and laid him on the couch at the beginning of Boruto to movie to which Himawari said he does alot), he is miserable all the damn time, and he rather spend more time with Sasuke and Salad than his own kids. He was willing to go on an adventure with Salad, than to his own daughter's B-Day party.

Good Job, Naruto. You scumbag. Did we mention that he doesn't even talk to any of his old friends anymore? Not Sakura. Not anyone.

Is this the real ending you Pro-NHers wanted? It is not what I wanted. As a Naruto fan, I am disappointed in this ending. Boruto manga is making it even worse with showing how even more kittened up Naruto is by making him care more about a kid who is confirmed to one day kill him than even his own son."

Pfff, are you kidding? Even in real life, females say the "Friendzone" does not exist. At least when it comes to females rejecting male advances and romantic gestures. "Men should be accepting when a girl does not like them that way."

Sure, but try to explain this when a guy friendzones a girl....

"The girl loves him. How could he just reject that? She has been so loyal to him. He should drop everything and be with her. He should feel lucky and honored."

They will even tell a girl: "He doesn't deserve you. He is an idiot to not want to be with you in return."

It is this weird play that apparently guys should just blindly accept everything a girl tells them and go with the one girl who first falls in love with them because "she was loyal to you." If he doesn't reciprocate, he is apparently a scumbag.

By the way, I actually heard this occur between three girls after the guy refused to date her because "he didn't like her that way." I truly think we need to stop with the pity compliments to try and make people feel better and just say the truth.

"I'm sorry it didn't work out, but maybe you will find someone different and they will be everything you want as well." It is also just as likely to date the wrong person too, break up, and date others. Hell, even divorce is possible

Naruto should do the divorce thing. It would be the first manga to do it, but I get told that that is "too dark for a shonen." We have a guy who rips out hearts of his victims; another guy with a religious sacrificial jutsu that gives him immortality; another guy that rips the eyes out people, and so much child killing and more, but divorce is too dark for this series....okay.

Say how many pages is sakura in

#27659 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 03:05 AM

More than hinata that's for sure.

#27660 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 05:58 AM

I don't know exactly. I have to count them, but she is in most of them. I guarantee close to 11,000 pages she is in.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (2)