Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46719 replies to this topic

#44741 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:19 PM

Filip and a jeep? fillip. A jeep. Fillip shouldn't frive any caaaar!!!! :argh: once Idreamt about him, driving me around town and he's driving in high speeed!!!!! :argh:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#44742 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:13 AM

THE ALL DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE CAKE :argh: Next time I'm going to get it :fu:

NO WAY!!! OVER MY DEAD BODY YOU WILL!!!  :hehehe: .

Filip and a jeep? fillip. A jeep. Fillip shouldn't frive any caaaar!!!! :argh: once Idreamt about him, driving me around town and he's driving in high speeed!!!!! :argh:

:wot: Jeep suits me very well thank you but I like Ferraris more dream that next time  :pimp:.  Did we crashed and fly off in some ditch!? :lmao:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#44743 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:16 AM

:wot: Jeep suits me very well thank you but I like Ferraris more dream that next time  :pimp:.  Did we crashed and fly off in some ditch!? :lmao:

So you forget that I told you, after you drove me around e housing then to town, you tried to cross the cliff and you failed. We jumped off from the cliff and that's thanks to you!!!! :rawr:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#44744 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:25 PM

Oh look! He wants ferrari on my next dream with me :argh: Ferrari that he can only drive when he's with me on my dream :chuckle:

#44745 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:17 PM

NO WAY!!! OVER MY DEAD BODY YOU WILL!!!  :hehehe: .

Watch me having the cake for me :cool:

tenor.gif

Oh look! He wants ferrari on my next dream with me :argh: Ferrari that he can only drive when he's with me on my dream :chuckle:

You're his way for dreams coming true :rainbowsheep:

#44746 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:51 PM

Yeeeeay!!! I wont be dreaming about him :chuckle:

#44747 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:44 AM

So you forget that I told you, after you drove me around e housing then to town, you tried to cross the cliff and you failed. We jumped off from the cliff and that's thanks to you!!!! :rawr:

You have!?  :err: . Must have been the amnesia I got from the jump :chuckle: . Are you still alive or are you talking from the other side!?  :headscratch:

Sorry to break your fantasies but I'm only interested in the Ferrari  :chuckle:  :lmao: .

Watch me having the cake for me :cool:

tenor.gif

LIKE HELL YOU WILL!!! 

giphy.gif

:wot: .

YOU BETTER DREAM OF ME DRIVING THAT FERRARI FOR YOUR SAKE!!!  :hm:.  

Edited by FireFox, 19 September 2017 - 09:37 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#44748 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:56 PM

You have!?  :err: . Must have been the amnesia I got from the jump :chuckle: . Are you still alive or are you talking from the other side!?  :headscratch:

Sorry to break your fantasies but I'm only interested in the Ferrari  :chuckle:  :lmao: .

YOU BETTER DREAM OF ME DRIVING THAT FERRARI FOR YOUR SAKE!!!  :hm:.  

And an amnesia person ask me if I'm still alive or not? :roll:

I know. And you need me to ride the ferrari :chuckle:

There you say that!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

#44749 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:22 PM

And an amnesia person ask me if I'm still alive or not? :roll:

I know. And you need me to ride the ferrari :chuckle:

There you say that!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's bc you pointed it out for me and I'm not aware of anything after that jump you ghost  :hm: .

:twitch: .

I can always find another dreamer   :superior:

Our next ride will be something like this  :fu: .

HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzQvM

Posted Image                                                            

#44750 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:51 PM

That's bc you pointed it out for me and I'm not aware of anything after that jump you ghost  :hm: .

:twitch: .

I can always find another dreamer   :superior:

Our next ride will be something like this  :fu: .
HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzQvM

But you remember the jump :roll:

Is there anyone who wants to dream about you? :no: I mean, I myself feel forced when I dreamt about you. There's no way another feel okay meeting you on the dream :facepalm:

Oh my.. :woot: you even plan the dream :no:

#44751 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:46 PM

Whoa! The boys here are emma's fan, milan, nu01, thought you too :lol:
Everyone has their own decision. But yeah, I also likw mature looking face :hi5:

:wot: errk I ain't no Emma wanker  :smack:

I don't have a mature face. And a face of a goofball  :argh:

It will always be Chicky cause you're Chicky and your username is close to be short name of KFC X3

What a mixer for you

Sounds interesting now that you described it a bit. What was the dream about ? :D

Then I'm one of them cause I have a baby face XD And it's the mind and the behaviors of the person that brings out the maturity :thumb:

You are obsessed with me and Pandy. I'm like chicken and he's like cake to. You are such a man eater  :lmao:

You are to blame for that  :smack:

Going into full detail will take some time to write and I can only do it on my dayoff. Easy way I can sum everything up is I awaken up in the middle of a hangar surrounded by Muslims that I think is Isis. I was gagged and shackled to a seat. Horrible stuff happen until you show up as an Arabic female Assassin and Philip in a tuxedo with an Cobalt Kinetic Assault Rifle  and one dangerous interaction with Khaleesi (she almost murdered me) in the oasis :argh: . There were also drakes and a giant that seems to be chasing us all over the place  :twitch:

Nah you have a face of a women on a teenager's body. You are more womanly than Emma Watson and I would rather date you than her despite her being a celebrity.  

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#44752 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:47 PM

I'M BUSY WITH LOCAL ELECTIONS!!!! 

giphy.gif

For the first time ever I wish I was  :pinch: .

KEEP THE HARD WORK GOING PANDY! :argh:  :lmao:

042117_ross_donuts_med_w79p8f0q.gif

Okay. Let's see it.

Happy Birthday Mimz :squish:

Here you go! :lmao:

r9K8ZDF.png

Tnx my lovely Timz! :glomp:

When will I get the special present? :smug:

To Bad because you will miss out on these

:wot: He cum come for your hands  :sick:  :lmao:

Not looking! :th_yeah:

Just ugh :sick:

I didn't forgot..............I just ate it all by myself :pimp: .

22175614.gif

P.S HAPPY B-DAY MILAN WITH A BIT OF DELAY  :sweat: .

:banana:

980x.gif

:excited: Tnx BRO!!! :cool:

source.gif

Yp330yZ.gif

#44753 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:24 PM

It seems he'll die without the Ferrari XD

LIKE HELL YOU WILL!!! 

giphy.gif

:wot: .

A pizza will make everything better :P

giphy-downsized-large.gif

You are obsessed with me and Pandy. I'm like chicken and he's like cake to. You are such a man eater  :lmao:

You are to blame for that  :smack:

Going into full detail will take some time to write and I can only do it on my dayoff. Easy way I can sum everything up is I awaken up in the middle of a hangar surrounded by Muslims that I think is Isis. I was gagged and shackled to a seat. Horrible stuff happen until you show up as an Arabic female Assassin and Philip in a tuxedo with an Cobalt Kinetic Assault Rifle  and one dangerous interaction with Khaleesi (she almost murdered me) in the oasis :argh: . There were also drakes and a giant that seems to be chasing us all over the place  :twitch:

Nah you have a face of a women on a teenager's body. You are more womanly than Emma Watson and I would rather date you than her despite her being a celebrity.  

Your over perverted mind demands to have some break :zaru:

Okay :roll:

That one action packed dream XD

In pictures, my face appearance is different than when you see me face to face. I noticed that. I have fun when I make them guess my age :P

Here you go! :lmao:

r9K8ZDF.png

Tnx my lovely Timz! :glomp:

When will I get the special present? :smug:

Hahaha XD Why Pandy is in the pic ? :lmao:

You mean a piece of cake to your face ? :th_yeah:

Edited by T XD, 19 September 2017 - 09:24 PM.

#44754 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:22 PM

Hahaha XD Why Pandy is in the pic ? :lmao:

You mean a piece of cake to your face ? :th_yeah:

Because i thought it's funny! :lmao: Now change it :P Also give me one as well! :lol:

Just normal cake then! :th_yeah:

Yp330yZ.gif

#44755 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:55 AM

But you remember the jump :roll:

Is there anyone who wants to dream about you? :no: I mean, I myself feel forced when I dreamt about you. There's no way another feel okay meeting you on the dream :facepalm:

Oh my.. :woot: you even plan the dream :no:

But not the crash Duuuuh!!!  :roll:.

Of course there are many candidates  :superior: . You're just proving my point one way or the other you can't help it I'm irresistible  :lmao: .

Yup!  :yes: . Now let me tell you how it goes............

spoiler

Edited by FireFox, 20 September 2017 - 08:55 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

#44756 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:11 AM

KEEP THE HARD WORK GOING PANDY! :argh:  :lmao:

042117_ross_donuts_med_w79p8f0q.gif

181.gif

:banana:

980x.gif

:excited: Tnx BRO!!! :cool:

source.gif

giphy.gif

It seems he'll die without the Ferrari XD

A pizza will make everything better :P

giphy-downsized-large.gif

The Ferrari is my baby  :umm: .

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Posted Image                                                            

#44757 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:23 PM

181.gif

giphy.gif

Whats your Pirate name? :lol: http://pirate.namegeneratorfun.com/

Mine is,,,,,, :lmao:

Your pirate name is:Will "Ugly Mug" Lugg"The Terror of Lion Key!" This pirate be frightening away all the natives. And all the other pirates!

Yp330yZ.gif

#44758 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:19 PM

Whats your Pirate name? :lol: http://pirate.namegeneratorfun.com/

Mine is,,,,,, :lmao:

Its Jack Sparrow Captain Jack Sparrow Mate!!! 

tumblr_inline_oorjijYhhy1ut07iu_500.gif

spoiler

Posted Image                                                            

#44759 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:44 PM

Its Jack Sparrow Captain Jack Sparrow Mate!!! 

tumblr_inline_oorjijYhhy1ut07iu_500.gif

spoiler

Nope! :P

tumblr_mqnuj0IMPy1rb53jho1_500.gif

You can be this guy! :lmao:

tumblr_nakbd97gjC1sdi8fbo1_500.gif

This is hilarious! :lmo: Ugly Mug and Roach! :lmao: We need more people doing this here ASAP! :lmao:

Yp330yZ.gif

#44760 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:21 PM

:wot: errk I ain't no Emma wanker  :smack:

I don't have a mature face. And a face of a goofball  :argh:

So those three murdered you in your dream? :comfort2:
Nobody helped you?

She's my girl crush :lol: but I have forgotten, not really a fan of her now :P

Then what kind of face you have? :wot: Face doesn't matter for a guy, a girl does :sweat:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users