Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
388 replies to this topic

#381 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,972 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:34 PM

It's not the fact that they are changing the ending for themselves...it is the fact that they are changing the ending, believing that fan fiction ending, and then telling others they can't do that. Well, if the pro-enders can change the ending to any way they want to, then I can certianly change the ending to anything I want to.

Hence why I have said the ending is nothing but a Pyrrhic victory, as well as showing how toxic, belligerent, and twisted many NH fans can be. You said it yourself, James, it is the utter height of hypocrisy that they feel as the "winners", only THEY get to alter the ending while we can't because of us being "salty". It's crap like that which makes me wanna smack some pro-ending fans and tell them to stop being hypocritical and... Wait for it... "Accept the ending as Kishimoto's true intentions". See? I can play that card too.

#382 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Hi there! I like danger noodles with tiny hats

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:46 PM

What? That is a doujinshi? I thought this manga was legit.

#383 Analyzer

Analyzer

Fact Checker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:32 PM

Thank you.

Which makes you question more: Isn't this what the pro-enders wanted? Even some of the greatest NH fans said that this is not the ending they expected or wanted and said "I am kind of thinking NS should have been the end game the whole time."

If the pro-enders, especially Analyzer, are saying this is exactly how the ending should have went....then why are they trying so desperatly hard to change the canon for what it is? Why are they making fan images and the like that change the very core of the characters? Why are they writing fan fiction at all for a couple that already happened in canon?

Because they really don't like what they got, but are trying so hard to not feel like they have been cheated and they lie to themselves.

Do we do this too? Absolutly. We redraw scenes putting in what we want to see, but that is because we didn't get the ending we wanted. We admit this. We wanted NS to be canon. We wanted Naruto to have more than just the rasengan for powers. We wanted more than just a short haircut Kevin Federline Naruto. We wanted something more in character to what Naruto was than what we were given....and we have this reason because we did not like the ending for what it was. Regardless of pairing choice or not.

This is in contrary to Pro-enders that sit here wanting to change the characters and the ending to a different style all the while saying that the ending is perfect and that we are the ones who are unaccepting of it. Duuuuh. Yeah, we don't accept the ending for obvious reason, why don't pro-enders accept the ending that they supposedly say is perfect and exactly what they wanted?

Can you tell me that one, Analyzer? Can you tell me why pro-enders and the like keep drawing fan art, making fanfiction, and the like going against the canon of the story all the while convinced that the story is perfect and nothing should be changed? Why even make all the "alternative art" in the first place? There is no need to if it is already perfect as is.

Jeez, they can't even admit that the ending is flawed when they KNOW it is flawed. And I am sorry, but this is probably the biggest hypocritical statement of them all from them. If you don't think the ending is perfect, then stop trying to convince me it is. Stop lying to me to try and convince yourself.

And yes, I will admit that NS not being canon is one of the reasons why the ending sucks, but it is not the ONLY reason. It is merely the beginning of the list.

This Alternative Last fan doujinshi is a product of a fan who by their own accord said "I do not agree with the ending. I think NS should have been canon despite being an NH fan and here is how I think it really should have ended in the Naruto the Last movie."  That is a perfect and understandable reasononing. Find another Alternative Last fanfiction or doujinshi from a pro-ender. Why are they making it? If the reason for them making it is "Well, I really just don't like the movie or the ending and here is how I think it should go," then they don't like the ending either.

This is why I get mad at fan art of this "Loving and happy SasuSaku family" where Sasuke smiling and holding up Sakura like something out of a romantic comedy and all the fans are like "This is totally how the relationship is.They are so good together." Meanwhile, in the REAL manga, Sasuke can't even kiss, touch, and can barely look at Sakura directly. So I have no idea what they are talking about with the fanart depicting something that is far different than the manga that Kishimoto drew himself.

You have to wonder who are the real delusional fanbase is in Naruto. The anti-enders who see the ending for what it is and disagrees with it entirely saying that these characters look OOC OR a bunch of pro-enders who draw/write their own OOC character fan art and then say "Wow, this how the canon is." Honestly, what is worse? Even now, people like Sawyer and Forneverworld are calling kitten on the Boruto manga and how it is "betraying the Naruto story as we know it" and these were the same kittens who made videos calling all the anti-enders and NS fans "delusional" because they don't accept the ending for what it is. My how the tables have turned.

It's not the fact that they are changing the ending for themselves...it is the fact that they are changing the ending, believing that fan fiction ending is canon, and then telling others they can't do that. Well, if the pro-enders can change the ending to any way they want to, then I can certianly change the ending to anything I want to.

I also will say this: Kishimoto's intention and the Boruto writer's intention are two very different things.

1: Who are the "Greatest NH fans?" How do you measure them? What are their names? Are we talking forum owners? Club owners within forums? Because they don't share this opinion. Big Tumblr Blogs? Not really there either. Are there ones who do? Maybe, but your Greatest NH Fans is not quantified in its meaning.

2: Why can't the reason be: Because they enjoy fanfiction? Why not change things out of curiousity on what might be in this particular way if say, Naruto had different powers, or we introduce a new arch in-between, or write about a time untold? Saying "They got this so they can't also do this" is so petty and exudes entitlement. 

3: Claiming everyone feels as you do is probably never going to be the right hypothesis. Speaking for myself, and other Pro-Enders I know, you're flat out wrong in assuming we feel cheated, or do not like the ending.

4: Making Fan-fiction does not mean you do not accept the ending. To claim otherwise is to be making up a logical fallacy. 

5: Why do we make fan-fiction? Because art is fun. Because exploring different things is fun, be they what ifs or not. Because people are artists, creative, and do not want to mimick original material already traversed, so they spin it. What often remains the same though? Pairings, or sometimes not (A living Neji for NejiTen is an easy example).

6: The guy is primarily an NS fan, for clarity. Multi-shipping is possible. I don't agree with his view, but I do encourage him to draw and write what he wants. I don't agree with your perception at all of Pro-Enders though.

7: Sure, you can complain about SS fanart being OOC if you want. I've not seen anyone claim that is exactly how it is.

8: I don't know about the latter, as I do not watch ForneverWorld, but you're misconstruing Sawyer here. He did criticize NS fans for irrational and inappropriate behavior. He also was critiical about the Boruto Manga for what was in the material for certain parts (Not being the target audience, or the stakes being low), and praised it when it was good. (The first arc of the anime in particular). No need to be intellectually dishonest here.

9: Sure, in their fanfictions, some people alter the ending somewhat, given..their story's plot is different. You don't need permission, you can do the same thing in fanfiction. 

But the whole point is its not canon. I don't see anyone claiming their fan fiction is. You seem to be claiming a whole bunch of things, but they are all certainly questionable, and some outright false. 

Hence why I have said the ending is nothing but a Pyrrhic victory, as well as showing how toxic, belligerent, and twisted many NH fans can be. You said it yourself, James, it is the utter height of hypocrisy that they feel as the "winners", only THEY get to alter the ending while we can't because of us being "salty". It's crap like that which makes me wanna smack some pro-ending fans and tell them to stop being hypocritical and... Wait for it... "Accept the ending as Kishimoto's true intentions". See? I can play that card too.

What are you talking about? No one says you can't make up fanfiction because you are salty, people instead say you are making up fanfiction because you are salty. Difference. This isn't even all people, even.

Few are even denying the ending when making fanfiction. The whole point of fanfiction is you can alter whatever you want. Some wanted NH realized sooner, some like how the Last went but wanted a few changes, and some, believe it or not, don't like it all. Beauty of humanity is we can have varied opinions. 

I will be bluntly honest though, in general, there's toxicity everywhere, but if there were places with more amounts than others, it would be here, even from your own words sometimes.

Definitely not. Personally, assuming an NS canon ending, I do not think professionally the Last works at all in structure for it, and the story would be very different. 

#384 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,972 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:15 PM

Yeah, it's just that damn good ^_^

#385 Analyzer

Analyzer

Fact Checker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:38 PM

The art is good, did forget to mention that. 

#386 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:47 PM

Maybe the "canon" is a red herring

I hate being Bi-Polar. It's awesome.
Posted Image
Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#387 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:32 AM

... you ... could have a point! :hm:

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#388 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,972 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:57 AM

... you ... could have a point! :hm:

Glad it isn't just me to follow James in his train of thought.

#389 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:51 AM

To quote Zod from the thor dark world hishe "you're blowing my mind"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users