Merry Christmas Konohakitten!!!!

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#82 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Dec 24 2011, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year KonohaKitten! biggrin.gif

Thanks Toasty I hope you had an awesome Christmas, and have a safe New year!

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Dec 25 2011, 08:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Merry Christmas Konohakitten!!!!

Ditto Phantom!!

Our Christmas was pretty awesome this year. As a parent I could careless what I get, to me its all about Kaiden. He made out real good this year, he got an even amount of toys and clothes. Plus he got two huge plushies of characters from his favorite show Yo Gabba Gabba. That and he got a little dry erasable table where he can draw, sit, and play. It's also awesome cause I can use it as a new little dining table for him. He now no longer needs to use his highchair and I know he loves getting to sit at a big boy table.

For New Years we'll probably just chill here at home and watch movies. My hubby doesnt like drinking without me, and being preggers means no bubbly for me this year :/ The most I think I'll get to do when it comes to going out is tomorrow. It's my best friends birthday so were going to a Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant and then were watching Breaking Dawn. So a very chill New years eve and day for me.

Anyway today John and I were on a mission, that mission was cleaning the house top to bottom while Kaiden napped. It was kinda like a New years cleaning spree. This way we can enter the new year in a clean house, which means positive energy coming our way in 2012. My husband and I are superstitious like that XD In other news I've gotten bitten by the inspiration bug, well at least writing wise that is. I'm half way done with chapter 20 of Someone else to protect. This is the fastest I've ever typed. Usually when I'm done with a chapter I stop and forget about updating for a few weeks to a month. I'm taking advantage that the story is so vivid in my head right now. So a new chapter will be coming out maybe next week. We'll get to find out soon if Sakura is having a boy or girl and what name they're going to choose biggrin.gif oh its so exciting!!!

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#83 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:48 AM

I definitely have a good idea of what there child is going to be, I don't know what it is, but call it a hunch I suppose. tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#84 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Dec 29 2011, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Toasty I hope you had an awesome Christmas, and have a safe New year!

Ditto Phantom!!

Our Christmas was pretty awesome this year. As a parent I could careless what I get, to me its all about Kaiden. He made out real good this year, he got an even amount of toys and clothes. Plus he got two huge plushies of characters from his favorite show Yo Gabba Gabba. That and he got a little dry erasable table where he can draw, sit, and play. It's also awesome cause I can use it as a new little dining table for him. He now no longer needs to use his highchair and I know he loves getting to sit at a big boy table.

For New Years we'll probably just chill here at home and watch movies. My hubby doesnt like drinking without me, and being preggers means no bubbly for me this year :/ The most I think I'll get to do when it comes to going out is tomorrow. It's my best friends birthday so were going to a Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant and then were watching Breaking Dawn. So a very chill New years eve and day for me.

Anyway today John and I were on a mission, that mission was cleaning the house top to bottom while Kaiden napped. It was kinda like a New years cleaning spree. This way we can enter the new year in a clean house, which means positive energy coming our way in 2012. My husband and I are superstitious like that XD In other news I've gotten bitten by the inspiration bug, well at least writing wise that is. I'm half way done with chapter 20 of Someone else to protect. This is the fastest I've ever typed. Usually when I'm done with a chapter I stop and forget about updating for a few weeks to a month. I'm taking advantage that the story is so vivid in my head right now. So a new chapter will be coming out maybe next week. We'll get to find out soon if Sakura is having a boy or girl and what name they're going to choose biggrin.gif oh its so exciting!!!

Best avoid the alcohol altogether until you go into labor happy.gif Good luck with your writing! a_hug.gif

#85 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Dec 29 2011, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I definitely have a good idea of what there child is going to be, I don't know what it is, but call it a hunch I suppose. tongue.gif

Something tells me you're right Toasty heheelq7.png

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Dec 29 2011, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Best avoid the alcohol altogether until you go into labor happy.gif Good luck with your writing! a_hug.gif

I'll have to wait much longer then that sweatdrop.gif but I can wait. Oh and thanks for the luck!

#86 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 04:38 AM

I'm always good at guessing. tongue.gif

"They don't want none"

#87 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:27 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Dec 29 2011, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll have to wait much longer then that sweatdrop.gif but I can wait. Oh and thanks for the luck!

Be strong for the baby my friend, be strong for the baby. Oh and you're welcome. biggrin.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 December 2011 - 05:27 AM.

#88 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Dec 30 2011, 03:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't worry, I told you I'd drink for you in the meantime. biggrin.gif

#89 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Dec 29 2011, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Be strong for the baby my friend, be strong for the baby. Oh and you're welcome. biggrin.gif

Lol this makes me sound like a total alcoholic XD I can totally wait for sure no problem there.

QUOTE (Kim @ Dec 30 2011, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't worry, I told you I'd drink for you in the meantime. biggrin.gif

Ha omg I had forgotten XD Alright then all is right in the world now, thanks Kim!

#90 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:25 PM

I don't know if I'll do that much drinking for New Years myself.

"They don't want none"

#91 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Dec 29 2011, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just looking out for the baby. biggrin.gif

#92 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Dec 30 2011, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know if I'll do that much drinking for New Years myself.

Yeah I dont think John is drinking this year either.

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Dec 30 2011, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just looking out for the baby. biggrin.gif

Lol Toasty and I were talking about the Naruto and Sakura's baby in my fanfic biggrin.gif

Here are some pictures from my best friends birthday party. We all ate at a teppanyaki Japanese restaurant, the food and show were amazing! My best friend got the hook up since it was her birthday. Our chef kept pouring sake in her mouth that he had in a little bottle, it was hilarious. She was so red and wasted at the end XD

Getting ready for girls night out biggrin.gif

My best friend of 15yrs Kim, I know she had an awesome bday!

#93 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Dec 31 2011, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Omg, you're pretty. I like your hair, I thought it was shorter somehow.

Thanks Kim wow.png I usually have it up so sometimes it looks shorter then what it really is.

#94 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:54 AM

Sounds like the party went quite well! biggrin.gif

"They don't want none"

#95 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 06:25 AM

Glad you had fun! Happy New Year! happy.gif

#96 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:21 PM

Omg tomorrow is a big day! I get my ultrasound to check my baby's anatomy, and if were lucky we'll get to find out what I'm having! It really depends if the baby is in the right position and hopefully they aren't shy biggrin.gif I'm kinda more nervous than anything. I'm trying to picture life with another son, or getting to have a little girl to help me with her father and brother XD I'll put pictures up of my ultrasound as soon as I can. Also chapter 20 of someone else to protect will come out tomorrow too. I'm waiting to share my news with my readers.

Edited by Konohakitten, 09 January 2012 - 05:22 PM.

#97 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Jan 9 2012, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Omg tomorrow is a big day! I get my ultrasound to check my baby's anatomy, and if were lucky we'll get to find out what I'm having! It really depends if the baby is in the right position and hopefully they aren't shy biggrin.gif I'm kinda more nervous than anything. I'm trying to picture life with another son, or getting to have a little girl to help me with her father and brother XD I'll put pictures up of my ultrasound as soon as I can. Also chapter 20 of someone else to protect will come out tomorrow too. I'm waiting to share my news with my readers.

hooray! those days are the best! it's like you float on air all day! I'm excited for you to find out — either way it will be great news!

#98 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:38 PM

Hope everything goes well KonohaKitten, and looking forward to the next chapter of Someone Else To Protect. biggrin.gif

"They don't want none"

#99 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:30 PM

Baby's.....Baby's everywhere!

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#100 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:45 PM

Congrats! party.gif
Gravenimage